Peter (P-Square) amtusi Diamond "stupid"

OKW BOBAN SUNZU

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2011
Nigerian musician Peter Okoye, popularly known as Mr P, has termed as “stupid” Diamond Platnumz’s allegations that Zari Hassan cheated on the Tanzanian artiste with him.

Speaking on Nigeria’s Cool FM “Midday Oasis” show on Wednesday, April 24, the former one-half of P-Square insinuated he never had an intimate relationship with the Ugandan socialite.

Peter Okoye’s remarks come just a day after Diamond Platnumz said Zari cheated on him with the Nigerian superstar a few months to the birth of their first-born child, Latiffah Dangote.

Zari was dating P-Square’s Peter [Okoye] a few months before she and I got our first baby, Latiffah Dangote. I read [love] messages that she and Peter sent each other via mobile phone. I even confronted her,” Diamond Platnumz said in an interview with Tanzania’s Wasafi FM on Tuesday.

And in his Wednesday response to the “Tetema” star’s allegations, Peter Okoye said: “To be honest with you, I do not know what they [Diamond and Zari] are talking about. I can never, and would never say anything. Please, I have a new single [‘One More Night’ featuring Niniola], and I do not want to get distracted. I do not want to comment on Diamond’s allegations. In fact, it is stupid [of him to say what he said],” Peter Okoye told Cool FM show hosts.

“Once people discover that you are doing well, the devil just finds a way of rearing its ugly head. Nonetheless, we are friends with Diamond Platnumz; he is my guy,” said Peter Okoye.

The Nigerian musician’s statement mirrors what Zari Hassan had said on Tuesday in regard to her alleged cheating.

Taking to her Instagram page a few minutes after Diamond’s remarks on Tuesday, Zari Hassan said she did not cheat on her famous ex-lover, branding the artiste as “stupid”.

DP was very wrong to discuss this issue in public. DP keep your dirty laundries in closets. Zari is the mother of your beautiful kids you need to show respect to her otherwise this negative attitude towards Zari will destroy your credibility and reputation and damage your product (sales of your shows and music around the World) Just take a high road apologies to both and move on with your life.

Nigerian musician Peter Okoye, popularly known as Mr P, has termed as “stupid” Diamond Platnumz’s allegations that Zari Hassan cheated on the Tanzanian artiste with him.

Speaking on Nigeria’s Cool FM “Midday Oasis” show on Wednesday, April 24, the former one-half of P-Square insinuated he never had an intimate relationship with the Ugandan socialite.

Peter Okoye’s remarks come just a day after Diamond Platnumz said Zari cheated on him with the Nigerian superstar a few months to the birth of their first-born child, Latiffah Dangote.

Zari was dating P-Square’s Peter [Okoye] a few months before she and I got our first baby, Latiffah Dangote. I read [love] messages that she and Peter sent each other via mobile phone. I even confronted her,” Diamond Platnumz said in an interview with Tanzania’s Wasafi FM on Tuesday.

And in his Wednesday response to the “Tetema” star’s allegations, Peter Okoye said: “To be honest with you, I do not know what they [Diamond and Zari] are talking about. I can never, and would never say anything. Please, I have a new single [‘One More Night’ featuring Niniola], and I do not want to get distracted. I do not want to comment on Diamond’s allegations. In fact, it is stupid [of him to say what he said],” Peter Okoye told Cool FM show hosts.

“Once people discover that you are doing well, the devil just finds a way of rearing its ugly head. Nonetheless, we are friends with Diamond Platnumz; he is my guy,” said Peter Okoye.

The Nigerian musician’s statement mirrors what Zari Hassan had said on Tuesday in regard to her alleged cheating.

Taking to her Instagram page a few minutes after Diamond’s remarks on Tuesday, Zari Hassan said she did not cheat on her famous ex-lover, branding the artiste as “stupid”.

Diamond bwana
Mwaka 2017...,,nampenda zari siwezi kumuacha nipo tayari kutembea kwa magoti hapa dar Hadi south.
2019...sikuwahi kumpenda zari kivilee yeye ndio alinipenda zaidi.

Huyu Jamaa ni Kama mvua za Dar tu, Hadi Sasa sielewi Kama masika imeisha au bado

Kuna mtu kamtumia Icon ambaye namba moja kwa Zeehives huko instagram..
Hii chini
1556227722548.jpg

Ni kweli?

Diamond bwana
Mwaka 2017...,,nampenda zari siwezi kumuacha nipo tayari kutembea kwa magoti hapa dar Hadi south.
2019...sikuwahi kumpenda zari kivilee yeye ndio alinipenda zaidi.

Huyu Jamaa ni Kama mvua za Dar tu, Hadi Sasa sielewi Kama masika imeisha au bado

Kali ni ile aliona mkono wa shemeji wa Zari wakiwa kwenye pool akatoka na kuandika majanga.. baada ya masaa alipojua amechemka akajionea aibu.

Sasa hii eti alikaa nae na kuzaa nae akiona analala na hao wanaume na picha anazo na chat zao sijui nini.. eeeeeh

Dee hana washauri wazuri.. hajui kupangilia mambo yake.. kachemsha sana lazima anajuta alipo..

57012695_2311943385754475_5973174788986963573_n.jpg

DP was very wrong to discuss this issue in public. DP keep your dirty laundries in closets. Zari is the mother of your beautiful kids you need to show respect to her otherwise this negative attitude towards Zari will destroy your credibility and reputation and damage your product (sales of your shows and music around the World) Just take a high road apologies to both and move on with your life.
Brother, this command is superb.

I mean, your English went to school

How many times did he abuse women on public and nothing was done ???.....

Wake up mzee hii ni LDC na sio westernized kama Kenya... Hayo mambo ni normal katika jamii yetu ila kuwa issue ni usuperstar wa Diamond BHASI

By the way Diamond ni mpenda kiki ila kwa mambo ya biashara tu mkuu. Unafikiri yeye ni mjinga kumuhusisha Peter !!!... Ishu alitaka kutengeneza buzz kwa Afrika nzima na ndio kitu anachoanza kukipata baada ya kujibiwa.. huwezi jua pengine akashusha international collabo soon

Diamond anajua anachokifanya na ni zuzu tu atakaekaa na kuanza kumchukulia serious...

Read carefully what I wrote. I am not supporting DP in any shape or form. By the way respect to women has nothing to do with westernized culture or not. It is a global thing with support of many people around the World, men and women.

How many times did he abuse women on public and nothing was done ???.....

Wake up mzee hii ni LDC na sio westernized kama Kenya... Hayo mambo ni normal katika jamii yetu ila kuwa issue ni usuperstar wa Diamond BHASI

By the way Diamond ni mpenda kiki ila kwa mambo ya biashara tu mkuu. Unafikiri yeye ni mjinga kumuhusisha Peter !!!... Ishu alitaka kutengeneza buzz kwa Afrika nzima na ndio kitu anachoanza kukipata baada ya kujibiwa.. huwezi jua pengine akashusha international collabo soon

Diamond anajua anachokifanya na ni zuzu tu atakaekaa na kuanza kumchukulia serious...

Ablessed nimefurahi sana kukuona nilikuwa nakutafuta kweli. Sijui kwanini sikumuuliza fixed point labda angenisaidia kukupata kirahisi. I hope every member of your family is doing well. Hope to see your postings in the near future.

Ablessed nimefurahi sana kukuona nilikuwa nakutafuta kweli. Sijui kwanini sikumuuliza fixed point labda angenisaidia kukupata kirahisi. I hope every member of your family is doing well. Hope to see your postings in the near future.
Bro nami nimefurahi kurudi mjengoni hopefully you are doing well

Duh! Sikutegemea kukuona tena humu nikajua nawe umeamua kutupa jongoo na mti wake 😎. Mie mzima kabisa namshukuru Mwenyezi Mungu. Karibu tena mjengoni ila hali ni mbaya kuliko miaka michache iliyopita. Nadhani unafuatilia yote yanayojiri.

Bro nami nimefurahi kurudi mjengoni hopefully you are doing well

Read carefully what I wrote. I am not supporting DP in any shape or form. By the way respect to women has nothing to do with westernized culture or not. It is a global thing with support of many people around the World, men and women.
And i havent said that you support DP in any way and neither do i but what i wa trying to tell you is "DP knows exactly what he is doing coz he 've been doing it for years without even being touched. He knows his audience and how they usually react to these kind of issues , its just a reality that most Tanzanians don take this things seriously. Kwa mambo yote aliyofanya kama angekuwa katika developed countries ni wazi career yake ingekuwa ishakwisha "

I find it very strong message upp there,
Peter ddnt want even to discuss that lame pussy that somebody call babymamma.
He hit and go,whatever happen later on tandale boy he dont even aware or care he has another life now.

Kali ni ile aliona mkono wa shemeji wa Zari wakiwa kwenye pool akatoka na kuandika majanga.. baada ya masaa alipojua amechemka akajionea aibu.
Sasa hii eti alikaa nae na kuzaa nae akiona analala na hao wanaume na picha anazo na chat zao sijui nini.. eeeeeh
Dee hana washauri wazuri.. hajui kupangilia mambo yake.. kachemsha sana lazima anajuta alipo..
View attachment 1081354
Ajute nini yani ni kipi atakosa kwa kumzungumzia yule mganda vile hata angemtukana hakuna tatizo.

Diamond bado ni celebrity namba moja Tanzania Tv yake na Radio zinazidi kushika chati

7 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom