Peter Msechu aibuka mshindi wa pili Tusker Project Fame

Steve is strolling down the stage releasing a booming voice of Barry White in Just the way you are…………………….Barry White was often referred as Dr. Love………ensuing from his multifarious talents on love songs……….

Steve placate Ugandan Judge Juliana with a sensational rose……………or should I say posy of roses…………….

The faculty as expected can only shower him with the praise……….

The faculty as expected can only shower him with the praise……….

Ian was sated…………………..

Juliana after being complimented with a posy of roses was too happy to acknowledge the roses………and the widening smile………and the baritone voice…….too……….how I wish she had blabbed that baritone was sexy too………..

The performance I have been purring for all the time here it comes in TZ Msechu………….Msechu today is in black suit and he seems oozing out with boundless energy

Msechu is singing a Papa Wemba's song called Show me the way…………..I am enjoying his voice…………………….I can hardly appreciate what he is lyricking

Msechu is singing a Papa Wemba’s song called Show me the way…………..I am enjoying his voice…………………….I can hardly appreciate what he is lyricking

It is Congolese lyrics……………that is why I am struggling to elucidate this vernacular vocals………..But I am having a great time of my life to say the least……..

It is Congolese lyrics……………that is why I am struggling to elucidate this vernacular vocals………..But I am having a great time of my life to say the least……..

His dancing skills are simply sublime and supreme………how I wish I had the camcorder to record him…………….I doubt very much whether he can win the fans with Zilipendwa kind of musical genre………………..but he should at least be third overall…………..2Morrow…………..

There is no one on this competition who can rival Msechu's dancing maestro……..

Comes the Faculty……….Coach Edu hailed Msechu's ironclad stage performance…………………….

Juliana was in agreement with Edu…………….Hermes a fellow Bongoland man…………….hinted the intro did the trick for him………

Ian thought a man of his excess weight could move with ease on stage was commendable………..

Today, Msechu had to dodge a question from the host about his last week furore with the judges……………………….Msechu knowing her vital judges' comments are he focused on the fans who may decide whether he bags this Kshs 5 Millions prize tomorrow by reminding them of his number 9 to vote for………..

Davis was resilient on "Out of love" by Air Supply………………His rendition looks like a winner for this competition……………….This is a performance that transcends all criticism…………it was an act of jubilation for Davis who last year took part on this competition only to come out empty handed……….

The Principal thought the overall rendition was the penultimate performance……..

Ian said it was beautiful, powerful, brilliant performance……….

Juliana blabbed that she was falling in love with his talent everyweek

Hermes was moved by the passion, phenomenal astuteness……..

But I must say I was put off by his genuflecting at the end……………I thought and have always said so………………..that symbolic gesture ought to be reserved for spiritual worshipping of the divine God not exalting humanity beyond supernal deity…………… I fully know he wants to redeem himself from last year howler but there are better ways to do so……….

A booming voice of Ameliana greets the audience…………..However my feeling is that she is trying too hard to mimic the all time Diva Tina Turner……….in her memorable song of "What love got to do with it…."