Peter Drury huyu jamaa anajua kutangaza

1— 10 points clear in the English Premier League, the City in Manchester have distanced themselves from those who claimed to be united, the title contenders have been separated from the title pretenders.

2— Jesus Levels for City and cancels Mohammed Salah's opener, looks like to me the game is turning religious.

3— Roma has risen from ruins, Manolas the Greek god in Rome . The unthinkable unfolds before our eyes, this was not meant to happen, this is happening. Francesco does not know where to go, Iniesta does not know where to look.

4— When you look at Messi you wonder If it's the same football that troubles Lingard.

5— Liverpool benefited from Covid-19 to win the Premier League and now that vaccines are out, they are back to normal.

6— Right there you've got two midfielders battling it out for glory and stardom, you look at Thomas Partey and you see he's ready to party but you look at Pogba and it seems he's here to sweep after the party is over.

7— The Lamp in Lampard is off and Stamford Bridge is in darkness.

8— David Luis is more of Pandemic to Arsenal than Corona virus.
Hahahaha
When you look at Messi you wonder If it's the same football that troubles Lingard.

1— 10 points clear in the English Premier League, the City in Manchester have distanced themselves from those who claimed to be united, the title contenders have been separated from the title pretenders.

2— Jesus Levels for City and cancels Mohammed Salah's opener, looks like to me the game is turning religious.

3— Roma has risen from ruins, Manolas the Greek god in Rome . The unthinkable unfolds before our eyes, this was not meant to happen, this is happening. Francesco does not know where to go, Iniesta does not know where to look.

4— When you look at Messi you wonder If it's the same football that troubles Lingard.

5— Liverpool benefited from Covid-19 to win the Premier League and now that vaccines are out, they are back to normal.

6— Right there you've got two midfielders battling it out for glory and stardom, you look at Thomas Partey and you see he's ready to party but you look at Pogba and it seems he's here to sweep after the party is over.

Peter Drury at his own level

10 points clear in the English Premier League, the City in Manchester have distanced themselves from those who claimed to be united, the title contenders have been separated from the title pretenders

Msikilize akitangaza gemu ya South Africa vs Mexico ,Tshiphiwe Tshabalala akitandika mkwaju wa goli la kwanza, utasikia Tshabalalaaaaaaaa ,goal goal for South Africa, goal for bafana bafana ,goal for all Africaaaa, jabulilaaa ,rejoice........Mwenyewe anakili kwamba this is his best commentary ever

Kuna huyu jamaa John Motson; yaani akili zake ni kama Michael Owen.... Make your own Judgment...

“For those of you watching in black and white, Spurs are in the all-yellow strip.”

“It’s Arsenal 0 – Everton 1, and the longer it stays like that the more you’ve got to fancy Everton.”

“Just look at Keegan’s face, he’s got a look of resignation… I don’t mean, of course, about his managerial position, but rather about today’s game.”

“In a sense it’s a one-man show… except there are two men involved, Hartson and Berkovic, and a third man, the goalkeeper.”

“Whether that was a penalty or not, the referee thought otherwise.”

“He’s got the taste of Wembley in his nostrils.”

“Brazil – they’re so good it’s like they are running around the pitch playing with themselves.”

“Middlesbrough are withdrawing Maccarone the Italian, Nemeth the Slovakian, and Stockdale… the right-back.”

“Northern Ireland are ten minutes away from their finest victory. There’s 15 minutes to go here.”

“The Czech Republic are coming from behind in more than one way now.”

“Gary Lineker has now scored 37 goals. That is precisely twice as many as last year.”

“What a time to score… 27 minutes!”

“The game is balanced in Arsenal’s favour.”

“The referee is wearing the same yellow-coloured top as the Slovakian goalkeeper. I’d have thought the UEFA official would have spotted that – but perhaps he’s been deafened by the noise of this crowd.”

“The World Cup is a truly international event.”

“None of the players are wearing earrings. Kjeldberg, with his contact lenses, is the closest we can get.”

“Nearly all the Brazilian supporters are wearing yellow shirts – it’s a fabulous kaleidoscope of colour.”

“Apparently, Clint Dempsey is a freestyle rapper… whatever that means.”

“That shot might not have been as good as it might have been.”

“And Seaman, just like a falling oak, manages to change direction.”

“Not the first half you might have expected, even though the score might suggest that it was.”

“You couldn’t count the number of moves Alan Ball made… I counted four, and possibly five.”

“The unexpected is always likely to happen.”

“I’ve just heard that in the other match Real Madrid have just scored. That makes the score, if my calculations are correct, 4 – 3! But I’m only guessing!”

“Owen scores and breaks Lineker’s competitive scoring record. Although, this being a friendly it doesn’t actually count, so he hasn’t quite done it yet.”

“I’ve lost count of how many chances Helsingborg have had. It’s at least five.”

“And I suppose Spurs are nearer to being out of the FA Cup now than any other time since the first half of this season, when they weren’t ever in it anyway.”

“It’s so different from the scenes in 1872, at the Cup Final none of us can remember.”

“The goals made such a difference to the way this game went.”

“Oh, that’s good running on the run.”

“The match has become quite unpredictable, but it still looks as though Arsenal will win the cup.”

Wa kwenye mabanda ya betting hapa hatuelewi kitu maana huwa tunaangalia kama viziwi huku sauti zimepunguzwa mpaka mwisho tunawaza mikeka tu.

Pengine umri umemtupa mkono tayari. Ila at his prime, Martin Tyler is way better than Peter.

Nakubali na wewe mkuu huyu Martin Tyler alikuwa na mwenzie Andy Gray Enzi hizo Skysports wakitangaza mpala raha takwimu na information plus history za wachezaji.

E_AmdksX0AYJzNu.jpeg

Hivi watangazaji wa TV zetu, huwa hawawasikilizi hao wenzetu walioendelea?
Utangazaji wao, ni kama wanatangaza matangazo ya Radio. Yapo mambo, hawana haja kutuambia, ambayo sisi watazamaji tunayaona wazi!
Sure Mkuu, kama Jamaa Baraka mpenja ana maneno mengiiii hafu ya hovyo tu.

No. 2, 5, 7, 8 & 9 dah

safi sana.

Back
Top Bottom