People from USA & Europe are a big hope to many families in Tanzania when you visit, so welcome in Tanzania and to our families

FrankLutazamba

JF-Expert Member
Aug 9, 2018
Sometimes when I see different race I feel happy especially people from USA and Europe because they are so peace people I know, I say this following saw one Either a European or USA woman carry an African baby on mean bus with her own hands while her mother of that daughter sitting beside them sicking, with my heart to be honest people from these nation have Angel heart Almighty Sir God continue to bless you to be super champion in the world.

Hello
It is so good that people of different nationalities and views have mutual understanding and mutual assistance. I think this is the beginning of a good journey. Because, they first of all set an example for others. It is wonderful. When I travel, I travel within the country in the most ordinary city transport and very rarely see pictures of mutual assistance. Let it happen more often

Stay
Hello
It is so good that people of different nationalities and views have mutual understanding and mutual assistance. I think this is the beginning of a good journey. Because, they first of all set an example for others. It is wonderful. When I travel, I travel within the country in the most ordinary city transport and very rarely see pictures of mutual assistance. Let it happen more often
Stay blessed Madame

Let me help you.

Look at all the places that are bolded, I had to knock off some words and phrases erroneously constructed.

You wrote:

Sometimes when I see different race I feel happy especially people from USA and Europe because they are so peace people I know,I say this following saw one Either a European or USA woman carry an African baby on mean bus with her own hands while her mother of that daughter sitting beside them sicking ,with my heart to be honest people from these nation have Angel heart Almighty Sir God continue to bless you to be super champion in the world.

Correct version:

Sometimes when I see a different race, I feel happy especially people from the USA and Europe because they are peaceful people. I know,I say this after seeing a woman who was either a European or an American carrying an African baby in a mini bus with her own hands while the sick mother sat beside her. Honestly from my heart, people from these nations have an angelic heart. May the almighty God continue to bless you and enable you become a super champion in the world.

Thanks.

Let me help you.
Look at all the places that are bolded,I had to knock of some words and phrases erroneously constructed.

You wrote............

Sometimes when I see different race I feel happy especially people from USA and Europe because they are so peace people I know,I say this following saw one Either a European or USA woman carry an African baby on mean bus with her own hands while her mother of that daughter sitting beside them sicking ,with my heart to be honest people from these nation have Angel heart Almighty Sir God continue to bless you to be super champion in the world.

Correct version................

Sometimes when I see a different race, I feel happy especially people from USA and Europe because they are peaceful people. I know,I say this after seeing a woman who was either a European or an American carrying an African baby in a mini bus with her own hands while the sick mother sat beside her. Honestly from my heart, people from these nations have an angelic heart. May the almighty God continue to bless you and enable you become a super champion in the world.

Thanks.
Hahah thanks