People from USA & Europe are a big hope to many families in Tanzania when you visit, so welcome in Tanzania and to our families

Ungeandika tu kwa Kiswahili ...hahahhhahah.Nimecheka kwa nguvu. 🤣 🤣 😆 😆 🙊😹😹
Yaani nimesoma post ya kwanza ya uzi huu utadhani nafanya adhabu ya kuruka 'kichura chura'! Spidi mia msinitafute...

Let me help you.
Look at all the places that are bolded,I had to knock off some words and phrases erroneously constructed.

You wrote............

Sometimes when I see different race I feel happy especially people from USA and Europe because they are so peace people I know,I say this following saw one Either a European or USA woman carry an African baby on mean bus with her own hands while her mother of that daughter sitting beside them sicking ,with my heart to be honest people from these nation have Angel heart Almighty Sir God continue to bless you to be super champion in the world.

Correct version................

Sometimes when I see a different race, I feel happy especially people from the USA and Europe because they are peaceful people. I know,I say this after seeing a woman who was either a European or an American carrying an African baby in a mini bus with her own hands while the sick mother sat beside her. Honestly from my heart, people from these nations have an angelic heart. May the almighty God continue to bless you and enable you become a super champion in the world.

Thanks.
Mwenzio kaandika kwa kinyamwezi, wewe umeandika kwa kisukuma. Hakuna ulichofanya hapo.

Sometimes when I see different race I feel happy especially people from USA and Europe because they are so peace people I know, I say this following saw one Either a European or USA woman carry an African baby on mean bus with her own hands while her mother of that daughter sitting beside them sicking, with my heart to be honest people from these nation have Angel heart Almighty Sir God continue to bless you to be super champion in the world.
You must be dumb. Just one incident has led you to generalise on the whole race?

Ndio matokeo yake wanajikuta wameandika mean bus badala ya mini bus
Uwazavyo wewe! sivyo awazavyo yeye. Kuwa flexible ujifunze dogo! Kwani neno ''Mean Bus'' halina maana? kweli? Kwanza inategemea anaongea kwa muktadha upi, nini, wapi na lini!! ...kwa hiyo akisema

''I' mean Bus, en not a taxi'' utatoka kapa? Unaona km muongeaji haelewiiiii, kuumbe yaani ndo maatizo ya kukariri madarasa!!! ukikariri saana basi linakaa ivo ivo miaka nenda rudi!

Kwanza nikuulize in Grammatical way of life!! Haya maneno mawili una ya categorize vipi?? km kweli unaijua English Grammars uzuri!! usiibie jibu haraka! ulidadavue vizuri, tuanzie hapo kwanza, manake hayo yote ni maneno ya ki-English!

Sometimes when I see different race I feel happy especially people from USA and Europe because they are so peace people I know, I say this following saw one Either a European or USA woman carry an African baby on mean bus with her own hands while her mother of that daughter sitting beside them sicking, with my heart to be honest people from these nation have Angel heart Almighty Sir God continue to bless you to be super champion in the world.
Those are people who stole from us and make our elders slaves treat them badly now you call them angels shame on you.

Mwenzio kaandika kwa kinyamwezi,wewe umeandika kwa kisukuma.Hakuna ulichofanya hapo.

Mwenzio kaandika kwa kinyamwezi,wewe umeandika kwa kisukuma.Hakuna ulichofanya hapo.
Sikutaka kuyabadilisha maandishi yake kwa asilimia moja.

Wanted most of his words untouched, although still not 100 percent proper, introducing new verbs and structures would've confused the writer even more.

You teach in steps.

Have a wonderful day,won't you?

Only such small matter, made you generalize they are all kind!

Achana na lugha za watu. Si uandike Kiswahili!

Hakika hiyo ni direct translation ya kiswahili daah lugha ya wenzetu hujui huji tuu, ila kikubwa ameeleweka!
Kame kuumamo lkn! eti??? Mbona wahindi hawajui kiswahili? lkn hatuwanangi ivo?? na wamezaliwa humu humu vizazi saba huko nyuma eti mitoto ya Benifica wa kariakoo/sikukuuu haijui kiswahili nayo!!

kiingereza aongee mswahili!! eebana weee!! utasahihishwa mpaka uchubuke!!. mara hii article haifai hapa! !mara vile!! Nyie nyani nyie!! naani kawaroga?? ndo maana mliuza ndg zenu ivi ivi! na hamuachiii!

Those are pretenders, they failed in their own countries and think they have got some slaves in Africa to take care of their problems. Majority of white people are evil, mark my words.
No.Whites people is friendly and Patience in any sake of life.Look Africans so suffered with a lot of Health equipment and System of Nertwork but they count in litle expenses.What they sucseed b'coz of they willing to save others.