"People don't fear god again", see what a man was spotted wearing on his waist

Mr What

JF-Expert Member
Oct 22, 2016
You should agree with me that the pace at which certain people get involved in Fetish practices is a strong sign that people no longer worship God. There will never be a day when you don't see or hear anything that makes your bones tremble. I've always wondered why certain men, whom GODpainstakingly created in his image, would stoop so low to commit evil that they tarnishes GOD's image in their lives. There is no force that can compare to GOD's power, believe me when I say that. So it's best if you stop doing something that doesn't glorify GOD and his presence in our lives.

An unidentified man was spotted wearing several items on his body that are suspected to be fetish items that he must have received from a Fetish Priest or Priestess, according to a trending picture that has gone viral practically across all social media sites in Ghana. Personally, I'm not sure what inspired this guy to get involved, but based on my experience, he must have chosen to wear all those charms around his waist as a form of defense.

The picture below show what a guy was seen wearing on his body:

cffd69af449d4ce1a5c38d4906333a84.jpg

However according information obtained by a blogger whose identity is known as "Opeyemi," who took to his social Media page to post the images, the unidentified Person never realized what he was wearing wasn't even adequately hidden by his fabric, so he squatted down to pick something from the floor, which he then displayed for the general public to see. And someone was close enough to use his phone camera to record the images. As a result, this soon went viral.

"The unknown Person never realized that the shirt he was putting on didn't try to hide the fetish items he was wearing about his waist," Opeyemi said, "but on crouching down to select another off the dirt, the object got revealed where someone was fast enough to catch it with his mobile."

Even though there is a white man standing next to him in the photographs that the reporter posted online, there is every possibility that this didn't take place in South africa. And it appears that the White Man was searching him for his baggage.

Many users took to social media to express their displeasure with the clothing this guy was seen wearing. Some said he wanted another force for reasons he didn't know about. Others thought it was never a smart idea for him to wear such a thing.

Kila mtu afanye anachokiamini, tusipangiane ebooo, una ubongo wako muache jamaa asonge mbele na tunguli

Ana defenses zote apo, navy, army, airforce! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Huu ni utopolo

I have counted, they are about 10 pcs of those shits around the waist.

That is west Africa.🤣🤣

Sorry to say that we should be less worried about such people who do not harm anyone other than belittle their faith.

We should really worry about those that infringe the rights of others and cause so much harm to fellow human beings.