Partner needed

Noname

JF-Expert Member
Feb 8, 2010
I am based in Middle East and am looking for a partner in Tanzania, who can open a manpower office in Dar. The nature of business is Manpower. I have my office in Middle East and I bring workers from India, Philippines and Eritrea. I have got several clients who have been asking for workers from Tanzania. for further information please PM.

Kama kazi zako ziko legally supported sielewi huko kwenye PM tuende tukafanye nini..Weka mambo hadharani ala?

Its legally 100%... I can only give more information for those who are interested.... sio mambo yote yanawekwa hadharani.. its a business here we are talking about....

huu ni udalali au ama???..anyway...inapendeza kusikia unafanya business...unahitaji mzigo wa aina gani..i.e education level, experirnce in their expertise, na mengineyo mengi tuu...maana huko mido isti watu wanahofiwa wasijepelekwa kuwa mayaya na kuishia kuwa mabwabwa...kitu ambayo watanzania wengi hwaipendelei....kwa kuongezea pia unatakiwa uweke hadharani vivutio vya ajira hiyo..maana yakhe kujua tu kijimshahara kitakuwaje kunatosha kumpa mtu picha ya kutoa maamuzi mazito..ndio yakhe ..kwetu twatumia TGS...sijui huko kwenu imekaaje

Middle East and I bring workers from India, Philippines and Eritrea
Hahahahaha, unadhani utapata cheap labours from Bongo? Nenda Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Lao, Liberia; utawapata kibao! Bongo maisha bado ni levo!

kwann unatuandikia kidhungu wakati ww ni mbongo?hujui fikra sahii huja kwa lugha sahii?

kwann unatuandikia kidhungu wakati ww ni mbongo?hujui fikra sahii huja kwa lugha sahii?
JF is a public domain, anyone can join!
Not all Tanzanians can speak and write Swahili. So, let them be free!

huu ni udalali au ama???..anyway...inapendeza kusikia unafanya business...unahitaji mzigo wa aina gani..i.e education level, experirnce in their expertise, na mengineyo mengi tuu...maana huko mido isti watu wanahofiwa wasijepelekwa kuwa mayaya na kuishia kuwa mabwabwa...kitu ambayo watanzania wengi hwaipendelei....kwa kuongezea pia unatakiwa uweke hadharani vivutio vya ajira hiyo..maana yakhe kujua tu kijimshahara kitakuwaje kunatosha kumpa mtu picha ya kutoa maamuzi mazito..ndio yakhe ..kwetu twatumia TGS...sijui huko kwenu imekaaje

I would love to answer your questions man ... but kiswahili changu ni very poor... anyway what is mabwabwa? and what is TGS?

Nobody gonna treat them bad man, myself and the partner will be responsible to insure that these workers are treated fairly.

To clarify my idea I am looking for a partner who can supply unskilled manpower.. we can discuss about the salary package later but may be u will be interested to know how much is your commission for supplying a worker;)? thats why I say contact me in private if you are interested.

Hahahahaha, unadhani utapata cheap labours from Bongo? Nenda Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Vietnam, Lao, Liberia; utawapata kibao! Bongo maisha bado ni levo!

Cheap labour? No thats not the idea... I am a business woman so I am looking for variates... I am already supplying manpower from different countries... and if you are saying that I cant get from Tanzania then It bad for me but its alright...

samahani dada I know most of you bongos speaks Kizungu, tabu yanini?... kiswahili changu is old fashioned not like yours... ;) but I am here to catch up.. gimme sometimes...

anyway what is mabwabwa? and what is TGS?
if you are NOT pretending, mmmmh I doubt!

Sup,
I know the so called agent(s) who takes people from least developed countries to go to work in OPEC or Middle East.

Many of the 'cheap labours/unskilled labours' have been treated so badly like dogs!

I gurantee you, you are just trying to cover up some issues. Why do you need only 'unskilled labours'? So that when they finally come over you take control of their passports and travel documents? Then after you ask them to kiss your shoes?

Hell No, guys dont take a risk! I love Tanzania. I love Tanzanians. Middle east is NOT a good place to go if you are just a cheap labour! No body will care about you!

There is one thing which I dont like, they have a tendency of accumulating salaries/wages to these so called 'cheap labours/unskilled labours', they know you will NOT go anywhere unless they are done with you!

If they keep your travel documents and force you to work, what will you do? You will never see your boss! You will always work under the foremen! They are middle men! Sometimes, they take more from your salary because you dont know the terms and agreement of your job!

Cheating is quite obvious!

Asiyesikia la mkuu, huvunjika guu!

If you want to taste the water...please go ahead. But, never regret in furute!

ok sorry kama nimekukwaza
samahani dada I know most of you bongos speaks Kizungu, tabu yanini?... kiswahili changu is old fashioned not like yours... ;) but I am here to catch up.. gimme sometimes...

if you are NOT pretending, mmmmh I doubt!

Sup,
I know the so called agent(s) who takes people from least developed countries to go to work in OPEC or Middle East.

Many of the 'cheap labours/unskilled labours' have been treated so badly like dogs!

I gurantee you, you are just trying to cover up some issues. Why do you need only 'unskilled labours'? So that when they finally come over you take control of their passports and travel documents? Then after you ask them to kiss your shoes?

Hell No, guys dont take a risk! I love Tanzania. I love Tanzanians. Middle east is NOT a good place to go if you are just a cheap labour! No body will care about you!

There is one thing which I dont like, they have a tendency of accumulating salaries/wages to these so called 'cheap labours/unskilled labours', they know you will NOT go anywhere unless they are done with you!

If they keep your travel documents and force you to work, what will you do? You will never see your boss! You will always work under the foremen! They are middle men! Sometimes, they take more from your salary because you dont know the terms and agreement of your job!

Cheating is quite obvious!

Asiyesikia la mkuu, huvunjika guu!

If you want to taste the water...please go ahead. But, never regret in furute!

oright man I dont wanna argue with u here... its totally waste of time because I can see that you are focusing only on cons ..

oright man I dont wanna argue with u here... its totally waste of time because I can see that you are focusing only on cons ..
There you go!
Akunyimaye mbaazi/kunde, anakupunguzia mashuzi!
Thanks alot!

I am based in Middle East and am looking for a partner in Tanzania, who can open a manpower office in Dar. The nature of business is Manpower. I have my office in Middle East and I bring workers from India, Philippines and Eritrea. I have got several clients who have been asking for workers from Tanzania. for further information please PM.

me like job and business, but languaji problem. PM you dificult

pretaaaaaaa....hiyo avatar yako kama umetoka jana somalia...mnhh..mtoto wa kike kidooogo hapo hujatulia...

Back
Top Bottom