Parallel Government in Tanzania?

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
Is there a parallel Tanzania government? a kind of a shadow government with its own parallel institutions within the official institutions? A government that consider itself "in waiting"? A pseudo-government that has its own leadership, financiers, supporters, media outlets, security officers, budget, taxation system etc.?

Well.. there is!

I don't get you...apart from the influence of some few business men who happen to be ruling party sponsors, on some critical matters in some government institutions, I have no idea of such existance.

there is no parallel government because if one existed they will not be using the same representatives in the existing govt to carry out they orders (a parallel govt has its own informal police, courts and institutions running in the open).. In tanzania we jus a few individuals who have been given the power to command at will and get what they want when they want!...there is no structure to their being or any recognizable heirarchy.

there is no parallel government because if one existed they will not be using the same representatives in the existing govt to carry out they orders (a parallel govt has its own informal police, courts and institutions running in the open).. In tanzania we jus a few individuals who have been given the power to command at will and get what they want when they want!...there is no structure to their being or any recognizable heirarchy.

it is not fully functioning, but it act as it is. Such a parallel administration does not have to have all its institutions resemble that which already exist. Wanahitaji kuduplicate baadhi ya functions za iliyopo.

Sikubali kuwa ipo, ila hii iliyopo ni puppet inayoendeshwa na the real power behind it lead by King Maker.

The main aim ya RA kukaa nje ya Government ilikuwa ni kuweza ku monitor mwenendo wa government ili kuhakikisha inayowatumikia wananchi ni shadow. Tuna serikali mbili, shadow this one is ipo kwa ajili ya sisi sote, the actual inafanya kazi kwa manufaa ya watu, therefore watu wana double tusk

Mwanakijiji I would like to know more about what made you come to this conclusion that there exists a shadow government capable of implementing its own alternative agenda contrary to the Obama-praised 'maisha bora kwa kila mtanzania' agenda...lol.. if it so exists!

I have doubts as to whether such a shadow org could exist in the current climate and under the current level of social-mediocrity that most Tanzanian leaders seem to suffer from. From what I see, I think there has been an attempt by the various factions to put their own people in positions of power so that they can influence the agenda long after they have retired. The Ngeleja ,Nchimbi, Mujulizi type of people and then of course those who are expected to deliver to the SHADOWS the current agenda of increasing their economic might and grip on society, these are the heads of the trust funds za pensions, kina Dr.Dau, et al. and then there are the 'fadhila' type(kisiasa as opposed to the ushKAJI ones); kina Salva wanaofosi mambo, and kuna wale washkaji sasa kina Mattaka, yule jamaa DG wa BET etc.. na of course kuna wale anaowaweka karibu ili awaangalie wanafanyanini vizuri, kina Lukuvyi etc. Can you or anyone else please attempt to put it in at least theoretical terms who might this SHADOW gov comprise and how it would function so that we can be able to entertain the idea without our rationales being self-conscious as to paranoia. Asante.

there is no parallel government

Certainly there's a strong silhouette govt on the background, its presence will more vividly be manifested come next year's general election campaigns, I bet...

Is there a parallel Tanzania government? a kind of a shadow government with its own parallel institutions within the official institutions? A government that consider itself "in waiting"? A pseudo-government that has its own leadership, financiers, supporters, media outlets, security officers, budget, taxation system etc.?

Well.. there is!
Inawezekana ipo shadow government.

Moja ni serikali hii rasmi tunayoijua na taasisi zake

Pili ni Chama tawala pamoja na wafadhili wake na hawa ndio wanaamua muelekeo wa hii serikali yenyewe. Sioni kama hiyo shadow government inaweza ku-operate nje ya CCM, kama wanaweza wajitoe tuone!

Back
Top Bottom