Palamagamba Kabudi-A living proof of the intellectuals to failure to salvage our progress

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
Look at Kabudi

Now very popular as the master of professorial rubbish and yet unable to salvage our nation.

Kabudi had a distinguished career in academia,I have to admit that I have never read any astounding paper by Kabudi despite being an avid reader of academic journals.

The only that I know of Kabudi is a string of less than well thought bills that have been passed into laws under his watch and against his better judgement

Another thing is the shoddy deals that are happening now under this regime to which he has feigned ignorance including the makinikia Saga in which even the learned professors such as prof Osorro could not salvage our nation from the impact of the Saga.

With So many professors in Office,Most of whom hail from the UDSM.I wonder if that is the best we have got.With so many Doctors(PHD) and the drama that we see I wonder what we can see next.

I for one believe that Kabudi et al represents the failure of our education system to produce intellectuals who can challenge the hegemony.

I pray therefor to Each and every to ensure that we rid our selves of these intellectuals who are doing our Nation a de-service by not protecting the interests of the majority.

This is an open discussion for those who feel and see what I feel and See.

If discussion is mainly on challenging our education system why taking prof..kabudi as the case study?

education system in african continent is a great debate it would be better of you change the topic to be a subject and not a person!

if you go deep to your topic, you need to interview kabudi he is not his own boss! (kama una akili umeelewa)

situation goes on to doctors, engineers etc...they cant peform their duties freely when they are under certain political umbrella

otherwise you have personal problems with Kabudi of which you need to resolve

If discussion is mainly on challenging our education system why taking prof..kabudi as the case study?

education system in african continent is a great debate it would be better of you change the topic to be a subject and not a person!

if you go deep to your topic, you need to interview kabudi he is not his own boss! (kama una akili umeelewa)

situation goes on to doctors, engineers etc...they cant peform their duties freely when they are under certain political umbrella

otherwise you have personal problems with Kabudi of which you need to resolve
Well said except I may have my issues with Kabudi.But it still holds water to say that he represents the worst kind of them all

If the makinikia saga is a point reference, have we (TZ) lost the battle? All i see is left and right discussion initiated by top level officials of Barrick which begs the question why is Barrick pushing for negotiation while they can easily win in their european courts ?

How in this particular case being referenced as a master of professional rubbish?

Punguza woga andika kwa kiswahili tukuelewe hivyo vingereza vyako vya kuuunga unga havina mantiki.

Well said except I may have my issues with Kabudi.But it still holds water to say that he represents the worst kind of them all
You need to question your intellect before you can do so to your lecturers who made you who you are now, if you did a university education.

Personality attack is normally a phenomenon of a weak mind.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

You need to question your intellect before you can do so to your lecturers who made you who you are now, if you did a university education.

Personality attack is normally a phenomenon of a weak mind.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
My mind is weak,I admit but If I allow those of his country to continue with their nefarious agenda then I will be even weaker

Back
Top Bottom