Our laws (Tanzania laws) allowed to get marry to under 18 years woman for some circumstance

Civilian Coin

JF-Expert Member
Dec 2, 2012
OUR LAWS (Tanzania laws) ALLOWED TO GET MARRY TO UNDER 18 YEARS WOMAN FOR SOME CIRCUMSTANCE.
sasha.jpg

"People were asking me on the age of Sasha Obama that she has born on 2001, due to the Following explanation I can marry her with no any problem. Please I beg Tanzanians to pray for me in order my Dream become TRUE in Jesus Name."Deogratius Kisandu.

1. If a Woman not in studies and her age is ranging between 14-18years can be married after the agreement of Parents both side or through Court, because she is not on studies.

2. If a Woman of the same age mentioned above, she is still in Primary School education, she is not allowed to be married or involved in love affairs till she complete Primary education, and if she has completed and she has not go for further studies such as Secondary School, she can be married of the age ranging between 14-18years after Parents of both side reached agreement of that marriage or through Court.

3.If a Woman of age between 14-18yaers proceeding with Secondary School education either Ordinary Secondary School or Advanced Secondary School, she is not allowed to be involved in Love affairs or to be married, even if a Woman has the age of 18year or 19year or over 18year also not allowed to be married or involving in love affairs when she is still in studies, but after completion of the school and become free, she is allowed to be married by the agreement of parents of both side or through court.

4.If a Woman, she is on further studies on college or Universities and she still under 18years, she can be married by agreement through court or Parents of both side because we judge biologically that if a woman she is on the level of College or Universities, she has matured enough to handle her husband or fiancee.

NB: if there is any addition by Laws on this matter please you can advice. I real Love Sasha Obama in deed.

DEOGRATIUS KISANDU.
From Tanzania, East Africa.

With all due respect for your thoughts and not your grammer, be informed that the provision of the aforementioned law(LMA) you rely herein, on the minimum age of a girl to enter into marriage has been recently declared as null and void by the virtue of the decision of the case of Rebeca gyumi V. Attorney General as it contravenes the constitution. The court held that the minimum age of anyone to enter into marriage should be 18yrs unlike prior, the basis being the fundamental principle of equality as per the Constitution. Although the provision giving rise to your said wish will operate until amended.

Ndugu jamaa na marafiki mlio karibu na DEO Kisandu tafadhali msaidieni huyu mtu.
Taratibu za kitabibu kuhusu afya zinaruhusu kumtolea taarifa MTU anaeonekana kuwa mwenendo wake hauko sawa kiafya ya akili.

Nadhani ungeandika kwa kiswahili ungeeleweka zaidi au rudi shule ya lugha kwanza.!

Mind you, Hili ni jukwaa la SHERIA!
Umesema kweli, pamoja na kwamba Mimi si mjuvi sana wa lugha ya kiingereza imenipa ukakasi sana jinsi mwandishi alivyoandika. Na huwa anadai ni Mwalimu napata shida juu ya ufundishaji wake.

Back
Top Bottom