Elections 2010 Our dear president/CCM, is this what you want

YeshuaHaMelech

JF-Expert Member
Oct 12, 2010
I speak with anger mixed with bitterness. I was not born yesterday, so at least I know some thing. i qualify to speak on this as a Christian, so devoted to my faith that I have learned to be a patriot, loving my country and fellow citizens regardless of gender, faith and other stand points.
As a Christian, I know that I must obey and pray for leaders and in no way, should I commit treason against legal authority. This brings me to my point.

I have been watching as we approached election, and here are few things to backup my claims. We have seen people not voting for void reason. Anybody who is sane will know this is planned. How can people, who voted in 2005 failed to vote for simple reasons that their names were not found? In some places, some stuffs were missing. I believe this is a part of the plan. How can people who said everything is ok say something is missing. I don't know the puzzle but I believe it is planned. Now, results are withheld in many areas with no sound reason. Not to mention harrasment of some politicians and misuse of communication and media. We are all witness of these and this brings me to the conclusion.

I believe very few of problems were really and accidental. I believe there is something going on and that will cost us than we think. I now read of violence in some places which were not necessary. If things goes this way, we might end up with civil war, that have no reason to occur. With all due respect and patriotism I ask you President Kikwete and your CCM, is this what you want? Rember, Hitler left a red mark in German history for killing Jews, Kibaki have red mark in Kenyan violence...and list goes on. I urge you as President to act wise, or you will leave red mark in your history . May you Lord, God of glory, intervene in this hot time...the Lord who knows how to do right, the Holy One, we call upon your name. May you hear us from heaven and thunder on earth. We have no one to run to but you Father...hear us we pray.....(written with hand shaking and tears on eyes)

My fellow citizens, may you try as much as you can to preserve tranquility knowing that any violence have its victim and the victims might be our own loved ones and not ones we see as enemies.

Dear JMK and your co. Know that when people do not see voting as an option to choose their leaders, coup de tat is unavoidable, they only need one to organize it. Please think of Tanzania and put aside the hypocrisy of preaching peace while doing otherwise. My fellow Christians, please pray hard...atmosphere is charged with smell that doesn't sound well.... God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel please hear us and intervene.

My fellow citizens, may you try as much as you can to preserve tranquility knowing that any violence have its victim and the victims might be our own loved ones and not ones we see as enemies.

Dear JMK and your co. Know that when people do not see voting as an option to choose their leaders, coup de tat is unavoidable, they only need one to organize it. Please think of Tanzania and put aside the hypocrisy of preaching peace while doing otherwise. My fellow Christians, please pray hard...atmosphere is charged with smell that doesn't sound well.... God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel please hear us and intervene.

Amen.

I am not fan of CCM, but there is no significant error in election which would change the outcome of this election. I do not blame president or CCM for opposition defeat, If Tanzanians were educated enough to know that changes sometimes are good for creating deterrence for the future leaders then we would have a lot of opposition candidates winning. I applaud Dr. Slaa for running, I knew he would not win, but without him the margin of loss on the opposition would be tremendous. Also, Dr. Slaa has helped to increase number of opposition member of parliament. Without him, no body would be so excited about this election, he knew that he would not win, but he wanted to change the conversation.

I am not fan of CCM, but there is no significant error in election which would change the outcome of this election. I do not blame president or CCM for opposition defeat, If Tanzanians were educated enough................he knew that he would not win, but he wanted to change the conversation.

jyfranca

Do you know what you're talking about. You have to read between the lines before you respond to YeshuaHaMelech's thread.
Your message is clear that you are CCM member if not a CCM fan!!!
CCM assured us before election that they gonna win by a LANDSLIDE VICTORY!! Here are some few questions to ponder:
  1. Where is that landslide victory promised by CCM leaders????
  2. Where is the 80% winning promised by your hypocrite leaders?
  3. Can you tell us in this forum why NEC and CCM are dilly-dallying to release the vote results for no apparent reasons????
Every body knows that CCM always win by RIGGING, that is what CCM is doing now in this 2010 General Election. You know it!
In Zanzibar the results are very clear that Dr.Shein have won by just 1%. Dr Shein scooped 179,809 votes, equivalent to 50.1%, edging Mr Hamad who garnered 176,338 votes, equivalent to 49.1% of 364,924 votes cast.
This is the message to them that even on Tanzania Mainland, CCM will never ever won by 80%. Never.
Despite the fact that they are trying their level best to cheat in the ballot boxes,never will they clinch the landslide winning of 80%.

Hardly they can play within a margin winning of 50%-60% only by RIGGING

Is the high time now CCM come to surrender and bow to the people's power!!
CCM days are numbered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jyfranca

Do you know what you're talking about. You have to read between the lines before you respond to YeshuaHaMelech's thread.
Your message is clear that you are CCM member if not a CCM fan!!!
CCM assured us before election that they gonna win by a LANDSLIDE VICTORY!! Here are some few questions to ponder:
  1. Where is that landslide victory promised by CCM leaders????
  2. Where is the 80% winning promised by your hypocrite leaders?
  3. Can you tell us in this forum why NEC and CCM are dilly-dallying to release the vote results for no apparent reasons????
Every body knows that CCM always win by RIGGING, that is what CCM is doing now in this 2010 General Election. You know it!
In Zanzibar the results are very clear that Dr.Shein have won by just 1%. Dr Shein scooped 179,809 votes, equivalent to 50.1%, edging Mr Hamad who garnered 176,338 votes, equivalent to 49.1% of 364,924 votes cast.
This is the message to them that even on Tanzania Mainland, CCM will never ever won by 80%. Never.
Despite the fact that they are trying their level best to cheat in the ballot boxes,never will they clinch the landslide winning of 80%.

Hardly they can play within a margin winning of 50%-60% only by RIGGING

Is the high time now CCM come to surrender and bow to the people's power!!
CCM days are numbered!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly!

now, time have started proving my scattered points. We see what happened in Arusha, and heard what happened in Tunisia. Just stay tuned as we get closer to the deal!

There can be no peace when there is no righteousness. Right now it is grace of God that we are not yet into real chaos.

... Am on prayer!

He thinks Mshimbo will deploy tanks an b 52 to wipe us out of the map

I am not fan of CCM, but there is no significant error in election which would change the outcome of this election. I do not blame president or CCM for opposition defeat, If Tanzanians were educated enough to know that changes sometimes are good for creating deterrence for the future leaders then we would have a lot of opposition candidates winning. I applaud Dr. Slaa for running, I knew he would not win, but without him the margin of loss on the opposition would be tremendous. Also, Dr. Slaa has helped to increase number of opposition member of parliament. Without him, no body would be so excited about this election, he knew that he would not win, but he wanted to change the conversation.

By the way who is in power since our independence? who is suppose to come up with good policies like good education which will enable the citizens understand their rights?

That's why our late father of the nation once said that in order for our country to develop we need four things; land, people, good politics and good leadership . Which is missing?

Keep on crying...the car is moving on

what is your nationality? I think you are deluded to think you live in that imaginary underworld?

You look like sisi em mercenary so I won't bother myself with U. Tell those who sent you, we will keep voting them off....and if they keep stealing we'll teach them to stop blaspheming our choice!

Back
Top Bottom