kaka point yako ya namba tatu ni uwongo sasa hv watu wanakimbiliaa kusoma china na japan

kuna siku nimesikia Sinor professor akilaumu why our student going east for every scholarship!?? wakati kule lugha ya kimombo ni hakuna!???

kasema hataa pale COET watu wamebadilishaa vikao kutoka Eng to swah

and he add up by saying after our generation end, students will be taught using Swahili course our generation is going with what we have -said

kaka point yako ya namba tatu ni uwongo sasa hv watu wanakimbiliaa kusoma china na japan

kuna siku nimesikia Sinor professor akilaumu why our student going east for every scholarship!?? wakati kule lugha ya kimombo ni hakuna!???

kasema hataa pale COET watu wamebadilishaa vikao kutoka Eng to swah

and he add up by saying after our generation end, students will be taught using Swahili course our generation is going with what we have -said
Kungwi la kitaa limepitia andiko lako na kubaini makosa (angalia kwenye maandishi meusi).

Let me call you a true Patriot, and Thank you very much indeed, this is pretty a commendable piece of message.
One small thing, a pity though, is that this so called Prof. Mfinanga and Mukandala are Hon. Kikwete's diehard friends. However, looking at the explicitisity nature and articulation laid down here a desirable course of action is to be desired.

Am gladly concluding that you sound like someone mixed cultured and who has graduated very successfully from international exposure in your previous academic trail.

Thank you for being a true beneficiary and now grounding that by making sure our touch on international presence and glocalised courses of action becomes abundant and for that matter blend desirably with the international platforms.

"Uhuru na Umoja" tuitikie "Nguzo yetu"
"Nguzo yetu" tuitikie "Uhuru na Umoja"

For our Only God and Our Country.
Thanks! Let's help academicians be confident and patriotic.

Ulivyoandika,kidogo nifikirie Mulamula kafukuzwa kazi,na kwamba Mphinanger ndie replacement.

Nitoe kidogo tu, i ndiyo ile ya I au hiyo i ni ya kichuo.
has ni mdogo wake have.
Hebu ulichoandika tukibadili kiwe barua ya kuomba kazi, i graduated at udsm i has two degrees...
Walioomba mikopo baadhi hawakujua date of birth ni nini! Wakajaza kitu kingine.

UDSM, Hahaaaa! A failed institution.
-Chancellor -A failed national leader
-VC - A socially failed person
-Now you are saying, The DVC is a committed thief. You are appealing to the Chancellor, a failure. What do you expect?

Back
Top Bottom