Only Smart people can read this....

The Farmer

JF-Expert Member
Jan 7, 2009
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.
I couldnt believe that i could understand what i was reading.....(simple like that!)
Hapo kwenye red umeskip L

Hii tulijifunzia kwenye zile shule zetu za mchangani miaka ya 70's!
Nashangaa inaibuliwa leo!

i never thought im smart, well,asante. they say if the 1st and last letter ar correct u shld figure a word out within 5 secs. and u stay away from that half-crazy kiddo

Pumbaf kabisa unapoteza muda wa members kwa Pumba. Hiyo Cambridge unaiota wakati wenzako wamepita hapo. Usirudi tena idiot!

i never thought im smart, well,asante. they say if the 1st and last letter ar correct u shld figure a word out within 5 secs. and u stay away from that half-crazy kiddo
ndio maana hata demu akipangika usoni na mguuni, tayari usha conclude ni bomba, ni mzuri. The same logic applies

I couldn't believe that i could actually understand what i was reading. Using the incredible power of the human mind , according to researcher at Cambridge university it doesn't matter in what order the letters in are word are , the only important thing is that the first and the last letter be in the right place . Tha rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind
Does not read every letter by itself but the word as whole. Amazing huh? Yaeh and i always thought spelling was important! See
If your friend can read this too.

Pumbaf kabisa unapoteza muda wa members kwa Pumba. Hiyo Cambridge unaiota wakati wenzako wamepita hapo. Usirudi tena idiot!

Your brain is a thinking organ that learns and grows by interacting with the world through perception and action. Mental stimulation improves brain function and actually protects against cognitive decline, as does physical exercise.

<font color="#800000"><font size="4"><b>Pumbaf kabisa unapoteza muda wa members kwa Pumba. Hiyo Cambridge unaiota wakati wenzako wamepita hapo. Usirudi tena idiot!</b></font></font>

Fujo za nini sasa..
Ulisoma ya nini kama unapoteza muda wako..

Your brain is a thinking organ that learns and grows by interacting with the world through perception and action. Mental stimulation improves brain function and actually protects against cognitive decline, as does physical exercise.

Bongolala, mmezoea vitu rahis tu, rojorojo; hamtaki challenges! Hili ni kama fumbo unatakiwa kufumbua, ubaya wake nini?

Tafadhali kwa watanzania walio tayari kuitumikia nchi yao kwa moyo wote walio ndani ya mtandao wa JF, mnakaribishwa kujiunga katika timu muhimu inayoundwa hivi punde. KAZI: Kupika chakula bila kujijali binafsi. SIFA: Kujitoa. Tuma maombi na sifa zako kwa marcossy@yahoo.com kabla ya J5 hii ya Idd el fitr.
NI KWA WENYE AKILI TU.

Hii tulijifunzia kwenye zile shule zetu za mchangani miaka ya 70's!
Nashangaa inaibuliwa leo!

Just because you know does not mean others know. JF is a place where knowledge is shared. If you happen to have it then just move to the next thread and leave those who don't know to enjoy their knew found knowledge.