Online Privacy: CV Exposed - What went wrong with the application?

Lizy

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2008
Nielewesheni ama nitoeni ushamba mwenzenu, mashikolo mageni haya jamani, mbaya zaidi siyapendi!

Ni hivi. Naingia google kutafuta kitu, let me be honest, kazi. Mara nakutana na CV za watu, wengine nawafahamu wengine la, mara nakutana na CV yangu ndani!, niliomba kazi online kipindi flani mahala/kampuni flani, mbaya zaidi wala sikufanikiwa kupata kazi yenyewe,Poor me! Haya CV yangu imejianika huku, hata kuitoa siwezi, kero kero, sipendi mimi watu wanisome. All along i thought the site was secured na kwamba my CV should be personnal if not private, now here I am, being exposed to the world! Nifanyeje mimi? I mean is there anyway of removing it? Na nini nifanye in future kitu kama hii isinitokee tena jamani?(as explained above). Is it something to do with the Computers I am using ama ni mimi mshamba wa kutumia Computer (mashikolo mageni haya), kwamba sijui namna ya kujificha/secured/protected? Is it the Company site I submitted my application haiko secured/trusted, ama ni wapi nilikosea? Nisaidieni tafadhali.

Natanguliza shukrani, huku nikisubiri ushauri wenu.

Lizy.

..unapofanya mambo kama hayo kwenye net kumbuka kusoma terms and conditions pamoja na privacy policy!

..halafu,si una account ambayo ulitumia ku-post hiyo resume? ingia uone kama unaweza kui-edit,nadhani inawezekana.

..mengine watasaidia wajuzi zaidi!

..unapofanya mambo kama hayo kwenye net kumbuka kusoma terms and conditions pamoja na privacy policy!

..halafu,si una account ambayo ulitumia ku-post hiyo resume? ingia uone kama unaweza kui-edit,nadhani inawezekana.

..mengine watasaidia wajuzi zaidi!

You might be right, na labda na ile haraka ya kuaply LABDA sikusoma maelezo yote/terms and stuffs like that.

Accounts ninayo, na tulikuwa tukiwasiliana nao through mails kabla hawajanibwaga, but I still can't edit/delete it. Nitaendelea kujaribu kwani inanikera sana sana.

Nakushukuru kunijibu.

..if that's the case,then write to them showing your concern.

..kama ni watu considerate wataitoa[ifuta]

Naona msaada wa nguvu kutoa kwa DAR si Lamu

Nimecheka "mashikolo mageni" (vitu vigeni as in new and probably intimidating technology)

Kisukuma pole pole kinakuwa lugha ya taifa au ndiyo mambo ya Ze Comedy hayo?

KaziTz have a policy to keep all the personal information undisclosed. We never distribute user's personal information to any marketing companies. User's information will only be accessed by the registered employers unless or otherwise you have displayed user's contact details, email, telephone or mobile number in the resume. We do not distribute user's personal details to anyone neither we sell user's emails and user's address to spammers and marketing companies. When you post user's resume or posting jobs you have an option to display your personal details or not. Only the information you agreed to displayed will be publicly displayed in the website where all public will have access to your details which we can not take any responsibilities.

If you decided to provide your contact details to public on your own decision Kazitz will not be responsible for any liabilities and damages. Kazitz will only use the information with their partners companies to promote the related products. Kazitz's private policies may change at any time.
Your contact information will be used for:
- to promote our services.
- contacting you for reason.
- providing services to employers.

Disclaimer
We have taken every single possible steps to keep user's information safer and confidential however we do not accept any liabilities posted in the website.

Information posted in the Hirefire is protected by copyright. You are not allowed to produce, distribute and publish any information without the concern from Hirefire.

Any messages related with abusing religions, offensive, infringes, violates, defamatory, threatening, which are not accepted by hirefire will be deleted from the Hirefire and won't accept any liability of the related messages. By using Kazitz website you agree that you will not be posting any messages related with abusing religions, offensive, infringes, violates, defamatory, threatening, which are not accepted by Hirefire. You will not post any information from the other resources without the owners concern.

HIYO SITE INATAKIWA IWE NA KITU KAMA HICHI

pia uwe mwangalifu hata katika forums humu kuna kazi zingine za uwongo mtu anaweka ili apate vyeti vya watu ili aweze kwenda kuforge kwa matumizi yake wengine cv na mambo kama hayo

uwe makini sana dada yangu