On Lake Nyasa Tanzania-Malawi Conflict, I don't Trust my Leaders!

Paul Kijoka

JF-Expert Member
Oct 25, 2010
From the bottom part of my hart and brain I am expressing my feelings that the Tanzanian leaders are not serious with this issue. I am saying this simply because there are some indicators of delaying to take important actions on the matter. Second there are obvious evidence of the government lack of seriousness on important issues of protecting the boundaries, think the way of the intruders are easily crossing the boundaries from Somalia and Ethiopia getting into our country illegally and no one is getting them unless when the get an accident!!!!

The other strong reason for why I don't trust the government ruled by CCM is the incidence of the occurrence of corruption especially when it approaches the time of General Election. The corrupt government with a lot of loans from external and internal sources can do anything on this issue and pretend to settle the dispute BUT at the end pretending to fail and that will be the other MANYAUNYAU of CCM and JK era!!!

Another thing is the trend of big corruptions. I think with the same government, of the same leaders who participated in EPA, Richmond.... don't forget fake and killing contracts on Mines and other natural resources especially others through TANESCO, I proudly using my constitutional right of freedom of expression to say that WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL.

Kwangu mimi sioni taabu hata kidogo,tuwape waMalawi hako ka kipande maana tuna linci likubwa lakini hata halijawahi kutuletea manufaa yoyote

And it seems to me like none of our leaders is taking the trouble of acquanting themselves with history of this border dispute

Make no mistake we won't settle for less. We are equally entitled to the claim of ownership of the lake. I'm yet to see where it's written that lake Nyasa belongs to Malawi. The Lake has been known as Nyasa since Dr. Livingstone "discovered" it in 1859. Malawians shouldn't be regarded as good neighbours but our adversaries, they even decided to change the name from lake Nyasa to lake Malawi so it may seem as belonging to them

I call on our government to have a firm stand from the beginning. Get the facts right! No reference should be made to the Berlin conference that will only make us a laughing stock bacause it is superseded by Heligoland treaty. Cameroon won the case against Nigeria in the Bakassi dispute because the latter their claims were based on the Berlin conference which was obsolete in the presence of the Anglo-German agreement of 1913 which was the basis for Cameroon's argument

Ndugu zangu tuvute subira, jeshi liko imara na mipaka yetu iko salama. Atakaye chezea moto hautamwacha lazima ataungua..

ndugu,naamini serikali iko more than serious kwenye hili swala kutokana na nilichoshuhudia!

From the bottom part of my hart and brain I am expressing my feelings that the Tanzanian leaders are not serious with this issue. I am saying this simply because there are some indicators of delaying to take important actions on the matter. Second there are obvious evidence of the government lack of seriousness on important issues of protecting the boundaries, think the way of the intruders are easily crossing the boundaries from Somalia and Ethiopia getting into our country illegally and no one is getting them unless when the get an accident!!!!

The other strong reason for why I don't trust the government ruled by CCM is the incidence of the occurrence of corruption especially when it approaches the time of General Election. The corrupt government with a lot of loans from external and internal sources can do anything on this issue and pretend to settle the dispute BUT at the end pretending to fail and that will be the other MANYAUNYAU of CCM and JK era!!!

Another thing is the trend of big corruptions. I think with the same government, of the same leaders who participated in EPA, Richmond.... don't forget fake and killing contracts on Mines and other natural resources especially others through TANESCO, I proudly using my constitutional right of freedom of expression to say that WE NEED TO BE CAREFUL.

Your posting, from start to end, is replete with digressions and off-topic sentences that the reader ends up totally confused in attempting to dissect it. The heading, talking about the Malawi-Tanzania dispute over their border, is only mentioned in a few beginning sentences and the remaining part of text is a mixture of topics wholly unrelated to it. As a result, by the time he/she reaches the final word of the text, the reader fails to exactly capture from among several disorderly arranged sentences written what is really supposed to be the intended idea.

Your posting, from start to end, is replete with digressions and off-topic sentences that the reader ends up totally confused in attempting to dissect it. The heading, talking about the Malawi-Tanzania dispute over their border, is only mentioned in a few beginning sentences and the remaining part of text is a mixture of topics wholly unrelated to it. As a result, by the time he/she reaches the final word of the text, the reader fails to exactly capture from among several disorderly arranged sentences written what is really supposed to be the intended idea.

Basi mie bado kidogo nifikiri peke yangu niliyeliona hilo hilo.

Inawezekana ana kigugumizi cha mawazo, anaanza wazo halafu hawezi kulimalizia. For real.

kumbe viongozi wa malawi wanaweza kuhonga viongozi wa Tanzania na mpaka ukaenda????

Malawi ni tajiri sana.

Kwangu mimi sioni taabu hata kidogo,tuwape waMalawi hako ka kipande maana tuna linci likubwa lakini hata halijawahi kutuletea manufaa yoyote
Never giveup kwani kesho watataka mbeya hadi songea mwisho iringa!!Wakileta wehu..missile only!

Tatizo lako ni ulifikiri ukileta topic kwa kimombo itakua na mshiko lakini imetokeza kuwa uharooooo. Mara malawi mara epa. Hata hueleweki nini unataka kuongelea.

Black tanzanians please wakeup. Politicians are cheating and misleading us. We have many resources but we still remain poor. Grabing lake malawi will not make us richer. Arab tanzanians own everything in tanzania. Lets focus on efficient utilization of our existing resource instead of wasting time fighting our poor neighbour .. Malawi.
Kenya has few natural resources yet more develped than tanzania. They have better schools than tanzania etc. This nonsense of planing a wae with malawi must stop now.

huyo atakua Mmalawi!! A vulture is a patient bird - you need not rush unwittingly to deal with intertwined problems like this one of lake Nyasa - i trust in Kikwete's move. At the end of the day we shall need to have some organ like the Nile Basin Initiative which aims to achieve economic development through equitable utilization and benefit of the basin water resources - and this how our ancestors behaved before the white man came into the scenery.

[h=1]"[/h]

you talk about the white man. He is no longer hear. But the ara slave trader is still here stealing our resources and you are quite on that. Have you heard what the arab man has done to serengeti national park? You seem to be a victim of arab imperiorisim. You see your nebighbors as enemys and u fail to see the enemy the.. Arab thief... Within our country. I repeat, why are most tanzanians still illeterate and poor. Why is tanzania failing to extrct oil in the indian ocean?
huyo atakua Mmalawi!! A vulture is a patient bird - you need not rush unwittingly to deal with intertwined problems like this one of lake Nyasa - i trust in Kikwete's move. At the end of the day we shall need to have some organ like the Nile Basin Initiative which aims to achieve economic development through equitable utilization and benefit of the basin water resources - and this how our ancestors behaved before the white man came into the scenery.

[h=1]"[/h]

by the way the white man or arab man like kikwete are aliens. We have to take control of our resources and not allow any foreiners to start a awar with our neighbors. A war that no one will win. In fact you will end up buying weapons from whites and arabs hence making them more rich. My be tanzania has started manfacturing its own war planes???

kaka u seem to be unfocused on what u want us to learn from u,ishu za majukwaa ya siasa unachanganya na ishu za mipaka ya ishu,mambo ya epa na lake Malawi wapi na wapi?msichukue kila kitu siasa tu,cant u have for once little faith and be proud of your country and speak of patrotism??wewe kweli ukiambiwa ukaripoti jkt makutupora tayari kwa vita ya malawi,utaenda????????????????????????????????

achane kuleta siasa kwenye mambo yenye national interest,hamwezi kuacha uchadema na uccm angalau for the sake of this beautiful country?????

siasa gani mkubwa... Wa arabu wanatuibiya feza hapa tz and everybody is quite. After we grab the lake arabs will again come to ivest there using coruption. Shame kwa watanzania

you talk about the white man. He is no longer hear. But the ara slave trader is still here stealing our resources and you are quite on that. Have you heard what the arab man has done to serengeti national park? You seem to be a victim of arab imperiorisim. You see your nebighbors as enemys and u fail to see the enemy the.. Arab thief... Within our country. I repeat, why are most tanzanians still illeterate and poor. Why is tanzania failing to extrct oil in the indian ocean?

You appear to have rushed reading through my contribution - did you ever come across the word Arab. Arabs are not white in the context of the white. What i meant was that when trying to resolve their differences over the ownership of Lake Nyasa Malawi and Tanzania ought to recast the days before the White man stepped in the area uninvited. In those days our ancestors shared the lake and thus Malawi and Tanzania could avoid confrontation by emulating our ancestors by forming an organ that would oversee the shared development of the lake - gluttony may not work that way.

nonsensi indeed. U hate white people yet all your military uses white mans weapons. Start war with malawi and see who will win. It is the same white man that will get your money as you pay for guns. Has tanzania started manufacturing their own war planes? You are very big shame my brother. Think of your grand mother in the village without ugali or medicene before you start spending your little money on whites and arabs buying weapons. Shame dull africans..

Back
Top Bottom