Oil and Gas Courses

Kitomai

JF-Expert Member
May 21, 2009
Hi All,
Please I need first-hand info on this oil and gas courses in Diploma or advance Diploma level in the UK, US, Norway, or elsewhere . My Daughter wants to build a career in the oil industry. Any present or past student? Do you have friends or family doing any of these courses? I have visited various websites but as I said earlier I would like first-hand info.
Thanks

coventry university-uk oil and gas engineering ila kwa oversee student ada ni kubwa inaenda mpaka elfu kumi kwa mwaka kwa miaka mitatu ni hela nyingi ,nakushauri umsomeshe bongo for a degree and then mpeleke uk for masters ambayo ni mwaka mmoja tu...

Kitomai, you and I met once. I am in oil and Gas for many years. Graduate and trained in the west. Oil and Gas is very broad, so can you narrow down so we can help you.

If she want to be an engineer then petroleum engineering is a number one choice check ( university of Texas, Texas A&M or Texas Tech) all those are power house in petroleum.

If she want things like management, finance or Accounting then Bachelor of Business in Global Energy can be a choice.

There are many choices. But important you need to send her to school that knows energy. And there is no where I can think off other than Texas, world energy capital. Most of the companies have main office there from Stat Oil to Exxonmobile.

Hi All,
Please I need first-hand info on this oil and gas courses in Diploma or advance Diploma level in the UK, US, Norway, or elsewhere . My Daughter wants to build a career in the oil industry. Any present or past student? Do you have friends or family doing any of these courses? I have visited various websites but as I said earlier I would like first-hand info.
Thanks

HCC Houston Community College - Petroleum Engineering Technology

Attachments

• International Students Guide.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 125
Back
Top Bottom