OHIO, MAREKANI: Amshambulia Wakili wake baada ya kufungwa miaka 47 jela

Kurzweil

JF-Expert Member
May 25, 2011
Katika hali ya kushangaza Mwanaume mmoja aliyehukumiwa kifungo cha miaka 47 jela amemshambuliwa Wakili wake mara baada ya kusomwa kwa hukumu hiyo

Shambulio hilo limesababisha Wakili Aaron Brockler avunjike pua na kupata maumivu makali ya kichwa

Mwanaume huyo alikamatwa 2017 kwa tuhuma za kumshikilia mateka Mpenzi wake na kumtishia kumuua

Wakati akimpiga Wakili wake alisikika akilalamika kuwa Wakili hiyo ni chanzo cha yeye kuhukumiwa

=====

This is the shocking moment an Ohio man punched his own lawyer in the face after being sentenced to 47 years in prison for pistol whipping his girlfriend and arson.

David Chislton, 42, struck Aaron Brockler in the face despite being handcuffed, leaving him with a broken nose just been told by Judge Nancy Margaret Russo he faces 47 years in jail after being found guilty of numerous charges.

He turns and takes a swing at Brockler, who is standing to his left. Using both hands he then punches his attorney, knocking him down.

Officials and others in the court then rush to pull Chislton away as other can be heard screaming. The police body cam footage then shows an officer as he holds down the defendant before he is led away.

Another officer can be heard telling him: 'You calm? You know you messed up, right?'

In 2017 he held his girlfriend hostage at gunpoint and threatened to kill her.

He then set fire to the Miles Landing apartment complex in Warrensville Heights which led to a police stand off.
After being told his sentence the Warrensville Heights man turned to hit Brockler before biting him during the violent outburst in the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas courtroom, according to witnesses.

Brockler, who left the courtroom on a stretcher, joked 'it was pretty fun'.

10066038-6725131-image-a-66_1550696956581.jpg
The moment man punched his own lawyer in the face after being sentenced to 47 years in prison has been captured on camera from inside the court room
10066040-6725131-image-a-65_1550696949216.jpg
Using both hands he then punches his attorney, knocking him down before officers rush in to pull him off and lead him away Aaron Brockler suffered a broken nose and concussionDavid Chislton, pictured, struck Aaron Brockler in the face despite being handcuffed

He told Fox 8: 'I turned in to talk to him, and I just felt a swoosh and saw stars. And I remember waking up underneath the trial table.

'I went to go turn to tell him "I'll come and see you privately to discuss what your options are," and before I could even get the words out, I just got sucker punched right in the side of the head.

'While his crimes were serious, I think it was just a big number for him and he lashed out against me for whatever reason.'

Victim Brockler said Chislton was left with a 'full range of motion' after he was handcuffed at the front.
He added: 'Typically the inmates are restrained behind their back, but from the minute he came out, he had his hands in front of him.'

Chislton was sentenced Tuesday morning in the Cuyahoga County courtroom, pictured Chislton had just been told by Judge Nancy Margaret Russo he faces 47 years after being found guilty of numerous chargesIn 2017 Chislton held his girlfriend hostage at gunpointChislton then set fire to the Miles Landing apartment complex in Warrensville Height

Defense lawyer Michael Goldberg and eyewitness toldCleveland.com: 'He just wheeled around and punched his defense lawyer. It was pretty heinously violent.'

Cuyahoga County Administrative Judge John Russo said: 'We thank the deputies and others who responded during the incident for their quick actions, and we encourage the sheriff's department to fully review safety protocols for Court proceedings.

'I'm lucky that he didn't get his hands around me and choke me out with the cuffs, or you know, he could've got to the judge. It's not a good situation to be cuffed in the front, in my opinion.'
It is understood Chislton will face additional charges over the attack.

-Daily Mail

Sasa akimpiga itasaidia nini kama sio kuchanganyikiwa na kuongezwa miaka tu, ajifunze kwa El Chapo mwenzie kafungwa maisha na alikua na lawyers kibao.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Sasa hata kama asingempiga .... ulitaka aweke matumaini kuwa atakuja kutoka jela baada ya miaka 47 hahaa aisee bora alivyo mpa kichapo tu "

Kila mmoja afe na chake

Mkuu hua kuna possibility za parole sasa kama mbele ya kamera anatoa kichapo tena kwa wakili si ndio anaharibu kabisa
Sasa hata kama asingempiga .... ulitaka aweke matumaini kuwa atakuja kutoka jela baada ya miaka 47 hahaa aisee bora alivyo mpa kichapo tu "

Kila mmoja afe na chake

Mkuu hua kuna possibility za parole sasa kama mbele ya kamera anatoa kichapo tena kwa wakili si ndio anaharibu kabisa

Kesha pigwa miaka 47 haisaidii kitu tena ...so anaona hata akiongezwa mingine haito muathiri chochote ..... miaka 47 mkuu in jail unaichukulia poa eehh ...imagine hapo hata akija kutoka tayari ni mzee na ndoto zake zote zitakuwa zimesha kufa ......yaani atarudi uraiani kuja kuyashangaa maghorofa tu na ukuaji wa technology huku akiwa ana subiri kufa

Write your reply...sipati picha siku mbowe akimchapa makofi kibatala kwa kushindwa kesi

Akija kutoka baada ya iyo miaka 47 Jiwe atakuwa anaendelea kupokea mkong'oto wa nguvu kutoka kwa Shetani tangu aingie 2020 huko kuzimu.

Hizo ni frustrations tu kwani huyo wakili ndio alimtuma akafanye huo uhalifu. Apambane na hali yake.

Back
Top Bottom