Ogopa huu mtandao wa marafiki.com......umejaa matapeli wa kike wa kitanzania

Tueleze vizuri hatujakusoma, iweje atowe yeye a/c na namba ya siri kisha uibiwe wewe? mkuu mm ni mmoja wapo kati ya watu ambao hawajakuelewa.

ajira hamna wache watu waibe hata face book mtu anaect demu anakulamba ahhahahaha yani

ukiona manyonyaaaaa,ujue kishaliwa.lol....pole...ila mie nahisi umeoverspend tu hela yako mwenyewe,umepanick unadhania umeibiwa lol

wanachokifanyaga hawa ma binti wanakutumia acount zao zilizopo nje ya senegal mara nyingi watakuambia uingereza na marekani then wanakupa jina la benk na mtu anayesimamia account then anakuambia kama unataka amount yeyote uwasiliane na huyo mtu sasa hapo ndipo mchezo unapoanza utatumiwa account ina billions of money then watakuonyesha document kutoka kwa mwenye acc inayoruhusu wewe kupewa kiasi fulani cha fedha, then watataka acc yako passport, number ya card yako nahili linafanywa na benk ambayo ni hewa maana utatumiwa document ambayo ina muhuri na kila kitu na uki google inakuonyesha benk ipo.kinachofuatia watakuambia kuna form ya kiapo inatakiwa utatakiwa ugaramie kama dola 200 hivi ili kukamilisha transaction.Baada ya hapo ni changa la macho dola kwaheri account yako inabaki nyeupe!

hivi siku hizi chatroom wameiondoa???? zamani nilikuwa napenda kuchat kuleee.....na darhotwire.....

Kwa wale ndugu zangu mnaopenda kutembelea mitandao tofauti kuna huu mtandao unaitwa marafiki.com ambao host wake yupo senegal ila asilimia 100 unatumiwa na watanzania ambapo katika mtandaoo huu unahuusisha vijana kuchart na kuwa na marafiki

sasa kuna videmu katika mtandao vina tabia ya kutongoza wa wanaume halafu vinatoa namba zao za simu zao
ukipiga unaongea nao.....na vingi vina jifanya vina pesa sana.........na mwisho wa siku vinakupa account namba
zao na namba za siri halafu vinakwambia ukiwa na shida fungua account yangu na chukua pesa zozote utakazo kama ukiwa huna pesa.............

Ogopa sana kuingia kwenye account zao......

Nimejaribu kufikiria hii story yako na bado sikupata majibu zaidi ya maswali.
Swali:
Mtu alikupa akaunti namba na namba yake ya siri bila card yake utatoa vipi hela kwenye ATM? Na kama akikupa na hiyo Card ni wapi details za akaunti yako zitabaki mpaka uibiwe?!

Lakini kwa sasa majibu yanakuja: Kama ukipewa akaunti namba na namba ya siri, itabidi uhamishe hela kwa njia ya mobile, na huyo aliyekupa details zake akiomba statement fupi atapata details za akaunti yako, na hapo ndipo unapopigwa. Kuna kipindi nilipata fursa ya kucheki kwenye CCTV za CRDB jinsi Mama mmoja alivyoibiwa namba zake za siri na akaunti namba yake akiwa ATM. Jamaa wanarecord kwa kutumia simu zao. Bila shaka na hao matapeli unaowasema wanatumia njia hiyo hiyo. Its very easy, hasa ukiwa umeshajenga uaminifu fulani na mtu.

Ushauri wangu ni kuacha kupenda vya bure na kutokuamini kila mtu. Mbali na hayo Marafiki.Com kama mtandao hauna shida kwani hao matapeli wapo from all walks of life. BE CAREFUL

ukiona ivo shakukuta na tamaa zako za kutaka kuhongwa.....umejuaje hayo yote?

Wakuu ni kweli hii ishu,Angalieni email aliyonitumia mmojawapo wa hao wadada;

Hello my dear,
I wish to let you know that i am grateful and as well appreciate your effort. regarding your mail which you send to me, and i am trusting you with the name of God please don't disappoint me because is all my life that i am handling to you,i told you this secret due to the love that i have for you why do you want to risk my life now,if you tell any third party i will not be happy with you because i know that my life is in Danger then. Again I wish to let you know that the most important thing i needed from you is to help me retrieved back this money been deposited by my late father first,then after i will come over to your country because my status here is very painful but i have been praying for God to show me the right person who will keep up to all agreement been made before under going this transaction and i believe that with you i can achieve this desire of mine.I also wish to let you know that my desire to who so ever will help me retrieved back this money is of the best,in this i have decided to give to you the contact of the Bank for verification of the existence of the found of my late father.
Below is the bank contact information:

STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Contact Person: Dr Mr.Mark Fisher
Head of Account & Foreign Department
STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND
Email address: (standardlife.co.uk@london.com)
(costomersservices@mail2world.com)
Telephone number +44703 180 9333
Fax number +44700 593 1322

BELLOW IS THE NAME OF MY LATE FATHER

Dr: Juaga Ngome
Next of kin: Miss Doris Juaga
Nationality: Ivory Coast,
Account number ( SLS745008901546-QB-91-A )
Bank Code : RBG003
Swift Code : RBSGBSUK
Deposit Code Number : AT78 please make sure you take care of this information's that i gave to you don't keep it carelessly,
Please make sure that you enter the account number correctly.
,When you get them on the line, you can tell them that you are calling on behalf of the fund of Dr Juaga Ngome,from Ivory Coast, also tell them that you are representing me as my foreign partner as well as the next of kin to the fund,i will also like you to ask them the possibility of transferring,this fund to your position in your country.
, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf to any lucrative business you know since i am too young to handle such money, My only problem just to finish up my studies, and get marry that is all, am suffering here so much. Please Go ahead and make contact with the bank today.I will be happy if you contact them as soon as you receive this letter.I hope to hear good news from you as soon as possible. Please keep every information in regards to this close to your self, and i have already told the Rev.father that you will contact me with his phone as any time from now, put me in your daily prayers,
love you,
kisses
hugs

SEND THIS LETTER TO THE BANK TODAY

Sir Dr Mr.MARK FISHER

My
Name is .............................................
Country......................., a foreign partner to Miss Doris Juaga who is in the Senegalese refugee camp now,
Miss Doris Juaga
is the next of Kin to late Dr. Juaga Ngome, your late customer when he
was alive he deposited a sum US$5.500, 000.00 million US dollars in your Bank.
Please i want to know the possibilities of transferring these money
(fund) to my bank account in my country or else where, please tell me
what to do thanks.
the email address of the bank is
STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND Email address (standardlife.co.uk@london.com)
costomersservices@mail2world.com
The name of the transfer officer is Mr. Mark Fisher
Telephone number+44703 180 9333
Fax number +44700 593 1322

BELLOW IS THE NAME OF MY LATE FATHER
Dr: Jauga Ngome
Next of kin: Doris Juaga
Nationality: Ivory Coast
Account number (SLS745008901546-QB-91-A)
Bank Code : RBG003
Swift Code : RBSGBSUK
Deposit Code Number : AT78
yours

Akatuma na hii,mimi nilikua bado naendelea kuchombeza nijue ataishia wapi;

My Dearest One am happy again to read your mail,

How are you Doing over there together with your work i hope God almighty is taking Good Care of you for me over there,Thanks so much for your mail I will really like to have a Good Relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you. I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Doris Juaga 25 Years old Never married Before in life am from Ivory Coast, the only daughter of Late Dr Juaga Ngome as i told you before.
My Father was killed by his elder Brother as i told you, He accuse my father of coup attempt. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my late father elder Brother. He planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected Death of my beloved Father. Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling Documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my father `s File which contains important Documents. So I decided to run to the Senegal country where I am presently now, I wish to contact you personally for a help, and also investment assistance in your Country. Please if you want to call me this is Rev Pastor phone Number +221 76 844-2214 Which i told you in my first mail, You can use it and call me his name is Rev Pastor Anthony Boma, when you call just tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send some one to come and call me OK..

My father was blessed with money and he deposited the sum of US$5.500, 000.00 million US dollars in a Bank with my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary Documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment,
and invest with my investment Capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Am waiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to your country, once the fund has been transferred you send me some little money from the money.. So that i will use it and get all my Traveling Documents and come over to your country for my New life. And please send all these information's bellow here.

1) Your real Name and Surname
2) Your real Nationality or where your leaving right now.
3) Your Tel Numbers and your occupation
4) Your Age and other important things about you.

Akatuma na picha;

Doris_Baby.JPG

Doris.JPG

Jitahidi kuwa mnatoa acc yako yenye hela kidogo,au isiyotumika,na nadhani pia kuwapa acc ya Community Banks,bado hawataweza kuaccess kwani hazina network pana..
Tujuzane anyway....

Mbona hata kwenye inbox yangu hiyo itu imeposiwa but mimi huwa nazipotezea kuna pindi nilijibu ekwa mail ndio nikakoma kwani wali ichezea hotmail yangu hadi nilipofanikiwa kuchange password..
Dawa yao isireplay kwa email tu...

Usikataze watu kuacha kwenda mitandao mingine usinyime uhuru wa habari kama dikteta hizo ni chat room za mwanzo katika tz watu tulienjoy sana nazo unashangaza unapoandika povu

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom