Obasanjo.. no you didn't...!

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
Former Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo is under a wave of criticism for the conduct of his administration, which came to an end last May.

But in a court in Lagos, he is accused of a very different kind of misconduct - that he slept with his son's wife.

The allegation was made by his son Gbenga in a sworn affidavit, submitted to a divorce court.

The case has been adjourned while the judge considers a request from Gbenga Obasanjo's wife, Mojisola.

Contracts

Mojisola, who claims her husband was violent to her, has asked that the proceedings continue in private.

As part of divorce proceedings, Gbenga Obasanjo alleges that his wife slept with his father in order to get government contracts.

All the while, the former president has kept silent on the subject.

Despite the lurid allegations and the shock that they have actually been made public, the real concern for many Nigerians is less the alleged sex life of their former president, but the failure of his administration to deliver basic services.

In the most damaging investigation to date, a house of representatives panel has been asking what happened to the $13bn (£6.6bn) Mr Obasanjo's government spent on power in his eight years in office - given that there is still a crippling lack of electricity in Nigeria.

The current government has indicated criminal proceedings may follow.

There is speculation that the next investigation could be into the running of Nigeria's multi-billion dollar oil and gas industry.

Now that, Nigerians say, could be really scandalous.

My take:
I hope it not true...why do I hope that? I have no clue! for it came out of blue! I don't know what about you..

..that woman(sons wife) is real really evil,hapo familia imevunjika forever labda kwa miujiza ya mwenyezi mungu maana kuna vitu vingine huwezi let go!

Huchelewi kuta hayo ni mambo ya Kimila na desturi tu. Sema mtoto kaona kazidiwa kete katika kitu kingine (for Nijaboys- likely mambo ya Naila :) ) na kuamua kuutaarifu ulimwengu.

Duniani kuna rituals nyingi sana za ajabu na nyingine kusikitisha kama unakumbana nazo na kuwa na msimamo wa tafsiri ulio tofauti. Hii kitu sitashangaa kabisa kukuta ni mambo hayo hayo...... si mmesha yaona ya Zuma... Need I say more?!

SteveD, nilifikiwa kisiwa kimoja kule Mwanza na mila ya Baba kumfungulia mwana mke" ilinifanya nivunje safari ya kujitambulisha...

..that woman(sons wife) is real really evil,hapo familia imevunjika forever labda kwa miujiza ya mwenyezi mungu maana kuna vitu vingine huwezi let go!

Koba,

Yani wewe unayemwona evil hapa ni 'that woman' .... tuna kazi kweli kweli... what about both of them are equally evil?

It was an accident, we did not plan to do that....LOL!

Huu nao ni ufisadi wa aina yake! Wanawake kibao tena bomba ile mbaya unaweza hata kutumia wadhifa wako kuchagua yupi unamtaka...(hmmm! huu nao ni ufisadi)lakini ukataka kula chungu kimoja na mwanao!
Duh! Ukistaajabu ya Mussa.....

Jamani hapa hakuna la ajabu hapa, kule kwa wajomba zangu wachaga ni jambo la kawaida sana, tena wanazaa kabisa! Na mkeo akizaa na babako, kama baba ni tajiri anaweza kumrithisha huyo mjukuu (mwanae) mali nyingi (na ni jambo la kawaida sana kule kwa babu kujiamulia kumpa mjukuu wake chochote anachotaka). Hawa wanigeria wanataka tu kuleta fujo za kisiasa, au labda dogo kapata mwanamke mwingine anaemzuzua, anatafuta tu uhalali wa talaka!

Koba,

Yani wewe unayemwona evil hapa ni 'that woman' .... tuna kazi kweli kweli... what about both of them are equally evil?

Sasa we Mwafrika wa Kike unataka kukwepa nini? Eva alianza hivyo hivyo kutuambia tule tunda, Delila akatunyoa Nywele, Lewinsky naye akataka kutukosesha Urais, yote hayo unataka tumlaumu nani? Usikatae ukweli wa mambo, mnatuwekea mitego mingi sana mingine inakuwa vigumu kuikwepa!

It was an accident, we did not plan to do that....LOL!

Huu nao ni ufisadi wa aina yake! Wanawake kibao tena bomba ile mbaya unaweza hata kutumia wadhifa wako kuchagua yupi unamtaka...(hmmm! huu nao ni ufisadi)lakini ukataka kula chungu kimoja na mwanao!
Duh! Ukistaajabu ya Mussa.....

Mimi nafikiri huyu mtoto hajafurahishwa na kitendo cha baba yake kuoa Tanzania baada ya mama wa huyo kijana kufariki.Habari ambazo nimewahi kusikia, zinasema Gen.Obasanjo ameamua kuwekeza Tanzania kiwanda kikubwa cha cement mtwara.Huenda kijana huyo anahisi mzee anamnyima fursa ya kurithi utajiri wa baba yake.

lkn si lazima awepo muanzishaji?

sasa hilo ndio lizungumzwalo hapa

Hapa naongea kuhusu dance yenyewe When dancing the Tango who starts the first step???? kama umepata jibu hata katika maisha ni hao hao wanaleta chaos nyingi mara nyingi. Lakini ni vizuri watu wakajifunza kushare lawama pia.

Sasa jamani kama kitu ilikuwa inalipa, mzee akaamua kupumzika kidogo..what is the matter-lol!

Unajua siku hizi naogopa kusema kwamba hizi ni conspiracy theories, maana I though the same BISHOP WA ZIMBABWE NCUBE alivyotuhumiwa....guess what..for him to admit that it was true he slept with the lady...ooh noo...

So let the one has never done it, be the first to cast the stone!

And to think that Obasanjo together with Malecela and a few good persons made "The Commonwealth Group of Eminent Persons", oh what time untangles.

I still want to believe that this did not happen and that the son is just stir crazy.The operative word is believe.

If you were to know the unkowns about known people, you would definetely get scared to know the unkowns.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom