Obama On Vacation in Hawaii.

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Obama Headed For Hawaii Vacation.

original.jpg

President-elect Barack Obama, returning to his home state of Hawaii for the holidays, plans a beachside vacation at one of Oahu's most exclusive properties, according to an islander involved in the planning.

Arrangements are being finalized for the Obamas and the families of two or three friends to stay at a Kailua beachfront location with three modern, multi-million-dollar homes. Each wraps around a lagoon-style swimming pool, with palm trees, grassy lawns and retractable glass walls for postcard views of the white sand and windsurfers.

s-HAWAII-large.jpg

KAILUA, Hawaii — While on vacation in Hawaii, the Obama family is staying in a $9 million single-story oceanfront home in a laid-back neighborhood over the mountain from downtown Honolulu where the president-elect grew up.

The five-bedroom wood frame house sits on almost an acre of land fronting Kailua Beach, a favorite spot for windsurfers, kayakers and dogwalkers.

The white sand in front of the house is public land, just like all beaches under state law. The Obamas may see neighbors out for a walk or jog.

Martha Burke, who has lived several houses down from the property since 1972, said she is thrilled and honored to have Barack Obama nearby.

"I'm sure he wants a lot of privacy, so I hope we can restrain ourselves from waving at him. But I doubt it," Burke said, laughing.

Don Dymond, owner of Kalapawai Cafe and Kalapawai Market, said it is particularly thrilling because Obama "knows enough about the state and the island that he would know if there's a better spot.

CHEKI VIDEO

Let's hope for the sake of transparency that Obantu promised during his campaign, he will provide itemized list of all the expenses of his lavish vacations and where the money came from. We can all hope right?

Let's hope for the sake of transparency that Obantu promised during his campaign, he will provide itemized list of all the expenses of his lavish vacations and where the money came from. We can all hope right?
Wewe patel ujue sikufagilii aisee.

.....say president Barack Obama and go take a dump!

.....say president Barack Obama and go take a dump!

Don't worry, I will give Obama credit and praises whenever warranted but not a minute or a second sooner. If Obama manages to accomplish something significant I'll congratulate and give him his due credit. However, I have to admit that so far it does not look promising. Here we are in the "worst financial crisis since the great depression", and yet Obama manages to go on a lavish vacation. What kind of image does present here? People are being laid off but we have Obama living large (hopefully not on taxpayer's money) in Hawaii. It would make sense if he took a vacation after actually accomplishing something but he hasn't. Not a single accomplishment. All we hear now is lowered expectations. He promised to create over 2 million jobs now it has changed to "create or save"... I am wondering what he will say next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, I will give Obama credit and praises whenever warranted but not a minute or a second sooner. If Obama manages to accomplish something significant I'll congratulate and give him his due credit. However, I have to admit that so far it does not look promising. Here we are in the "worst financial crisis since the great depression", and yet Obama manages to go on a lavish vacation. What kind of image does present here? People are being laid off but we have Obama living large (hopefully not on taxpayer's money) in Hawaii. It would make sense if he took a vacation after actually accomplishing something but he hasn't. Not a single accomplishment. All we hear now is lowered expectations. He promised to create over 2 million jobs now it has changed to "create or save"... I am wondering what he will say next.

Oyaaa...keep drinking that Limbaugh-rade

..... Here we are in the "worst financial crisis since the great depression", and yet Obama manages to go on a lavish vacation.....

Blame the current president (George Bush). Obama will be taking the office in January, hence he deserves what you are now calling "a lavish vacation".

..George Bush is the president!

Pres elect and family return from scattering the ashes of his grandmother Madelyn Dunham at a seaside ceremony in Honolulu, Hawaii December 23, 2008.
340x.jpg

340x.jpg

610x.jpg

I sympathize with them. Pole zao. Watu wamekuwa wakiwaulizia kuhusu mazishi naona sasa wamepata jawabu.

Blame the current president (George Bush). Obama will be taking the office in January, hence he deserves what you are now calling "a lavish vacation".

So after Obama takes office in January he won't deserve another lavish vacation? I don't get what you are trying to say...

Pres elect and family return from scattering the ashes of his grandmother Madelyn Dunham at a seaside ceremony in Honolulu, Hawaii December 23, 2008.
340x.jpg

340x.jpg

610x.jpg

This is all a public relations(PR) stunt. Part of media-manufactured image of Obama. Every picture you will see of him at this point is carefully planned to have some type of effect with the public. But he ain't foolin' me...

This is all a public relations(PR) stunt. Part of media-manufactured image of Obama. Every picture you will see of him at this point is carefully planned to have some type of effect with the public. But he ain't foolin' me...

hater...hate de game bana don hate de player!!!duh watu mna vinyongoooo

Wewe kasaidie kwanza wahindi wenzako wanaolala bara barani India

Back
Top Bottom