Obama na Mitt Romney lunch ya nguvu pamoja, siasa si uhasama

Candid Scope

JF-Expert Member
Nov 8, 2010
603981_389005564515805_688598133_n.jpg

President Barack Obama is welcoming Mitt Romney to the White House on Thursday for a private lunch, their first meeting since the election. But welcome him onto his Cabinet? "No," White House press secretary Jay Carney said Wednesday. Still, "it will be a substantial lunch, if not on the plate, then in the discussion," Carney said. But voters who chose between the two men in the presidential contest just over three weeks ago won't see any of it, because the press secretary has rejected reporters' requests to open at least some of the meal to the media.

With Obama under some pressure to name a Republican to his second-term Cabinet, will the president maybe, you know, consider finding a spot for the former Massachusetts governor?
"No, no," Carney said. What about inviting Romney to help with a possible reorganization of the Commerce Department? "The president does not have a specific assignment in mind for the governor," the press secretary said. Will the two politicians exchange gifts? Carney ducked the opportunity to joke about Romney's postelection claim that Obama won by plying key constituencies with "gifts." "I don't have any more details about tomorrow's lunch to provide," he said.

Obama soundly defeated Romney after a hard-fought, often bitter campaign that offered contrasting visions of taxes, spending and the role of government in boosting the economy. While polls throughout the campaign suggested a close race, Obama ultimately carried 332 electoral votes, far more than the 270 needed for re-election. Romney won 206 electoral votes.

Obama had said in his election night victory speech that he aimed to sit down with Romney "in the weeks ahead" for a conversation "about where we can work together to move this country forward."
Obama reiterated that plan at a Nov. 14 press conference, saying "there are certain aspects of Gov. Romney's record and his ideas that I think could be very helpful." The president praised Romney's stewardship of the 2002 Winter Olympics and said that during the campaign he had agreed with some of Romney's ideas on jobs and growth. "So I'm not either prejudging what he's interested in doing, nor am I suggesting I've got some specific assignment. But what I want to do is to get ideas from him and see if there are some ways that we can potentially work together," Obama said.

Carney on Wednesday agreed with a reporter who suggested that the lunch had symbolic value as well.
"We consistently have elections and either pass power on to a new leader of a new party or, because the voters chose, continue to invest power and authority and the office in the same party or the same individual, without violence and without the kind of anguish and disruptions that you see in so many other countries around the world and you've seen throughout history," he said.

Waafrika siasa ni vita za kuchomoleana majambia, lakini wenzetu ni ushindani wa hoja, mshindani akipita ni kuyakubali matokea na kuendelea na shughuli za kawaida kama kawa vile.

Hii ya kualikana kukaa meza moja wakati vuguvugu la uchaguzi halijapoteza joto lake tunahitaji kujifunza kitu, maana sisi mpasho tu na kunyoosheana vidole. Pagumu hapa kwetu Afrika mambo kama haya sijui tumechelewa kuamka usingizini?

Sasa kwa wale mnaosema oh Romney sijui maisha Mara nini? Romney is the next secretary of treasury mtajibeba liberals .Lazy people

2012-11-07T100549Z_1_CBRE8A60S2B00_RTROPTP_2_USA-CAMPAIGN.JPG
obamaromney.AC.jpg

President Barack Obama is welcoming Mitt Romney to the White House on Thursday for a private lunch, their first meeting since the election. But welcome him onto his Cabinet? "No," White House press secretary Jay Carney said Wednesday. Still, "it will be a substantial lunch, if not on the plate, then in the discussion," Carney said. But voters who chose between the two men in the presidential contest just over three weeks ago won't see any of it, because the press secretary has rejected reporters' requests to open at least some of the meal to the media.

With Obama under some pressure to name a Republican to his second-term Cabinet, will the president maybe, you know, consider finding a spot for the former Massachusetts governor?
"No, no," Carney said. What about inviting Romney to help with a possible reorganization of the Commerce Department? "The president does not have a specific assignment in mind for the governor," the press secretary said. Will the two politicians exchange gifts? Carney ducked the opportunity to joke about Romney's postelection claim that Obama won by plying key constituencies with "gifts." "I don't have any more details about tomorrow's lunch to provide," he said.

Obama soundly defeated Romney after a hard-fought, often bitter campaign that offered contrasting visions of taxes, spending and the role of government in boosting the economy. While polls throughout the campaign suggested a close race, Obama ultimately carried 332 electoral votes, far more than the 270 needed for re-election. Romney won 206 electoral votes.

Obama had said in his election night victory speech that he aimed to sit down with Romney "in the weeks ahead" for a conversation "about where we can work together to move this country forward."
Obama reiterated that plan at a Nov. 14 press conference, saying "there are certain aspects of Gov. Romney's record and his ideas that I think could be very helpful." The president praised Romney's stewardship of the 2002 Winter Olympics and said that during the campaign he had agreed with some of Romney's ideas on jobs and growth. "So I'm not either prejudging what he's interested in doing, nor am I suggesting I've got some specific assignment. But what I want to do is to get ideas from him and see if there are some ways that we can potentially work together," Obama said.

Carney on Wednesday agreed with a reporter who suggested that the lunch had symbolic value as well.
"We consistently have elections and either pass power on to a new leader of a new party or, because the voters chose, continue to invest power and authority and the office in the same party or the same individual, without violence and without the kind of anguish and disruptions that you see in so many other countries around the world and you've seen throughout history," he said.

Romney kichwa.business zero interest Chezea .Bill Clinton too will have lunch with Romney on Monday .biashara zote Za maana zikienda vibaya unatafuta Romney au Netanyahu.

Jamani hata McCain in 2008 alialikwa lunch na Obama just a few weeks after losing to Jaluo, na alikubali mwaliko. what's the big deal here?

Jamani hata McCain in 2008 alialikwa lunch na Obama just a few weeks after losing to Jaluo, na alikubali mwaliko. what's the big deal here?

Tanzania we have to learn from these events. Kwetu baada ya uchaguzi ni mapambano na kutunguliwa wengine kwa marisasi na polisi.

MCcain ni senior senator.Rais wa USA hayupo powerful Kama congress.lazima bill ipitishwe kwa kura.Obama anaweza tumia executive order.Na executive order inaweza kubadilishwa na rais mpya.Ndio uzuri wa nchi hii mwone Susan rice anavyohangaika

MCcain ni senior senator.Rais wa USA hayupo powerful Kama congress.lazima bill ipitishwe kwa kura.Obama anaweza tumia executive order.Na executive order inaweza kubadilishwa na rais mpya.Ndio uzuri wa nchi hii mwone Susan rice anavyohangaika

FYI, there is veto clause. Rais anaweza kuvito chochote kile.

I recall Al Gore meeting with George W. Bush after he was appointed president, and Bush Sr. (the one who was actually elected) meeting with Michael Dukakis as well.
Pronto.

(Oh, and thanks again for showing America the real Mitt Romney! It really helped millions decide who to vote for.)

WATCH_-Full-Secret-Video-of-Private-Romney-Fundraiser-Mother-Jones.jpg

Romney kichwa.business zero interest Chezea .Bill Clinton too will have lunch with Romney on Monday .biashara zote Za maana zikienda vibaya unatafuta Romney au Netanyahu.
Why ????

Mitt is nothing more than a citizen of the U.S.

He holds no elected office at the present time.

He was ashamed of passing health care for Massachusetts.

He lied repeatedly during the campaign.

He was and is still associated with vulture capitalists.

He continues to avoid paying taxes and hiding his ill gotten gains in off shore tax havens.

What could he possibly add to any conversation about what is best for this country ????

He will always be part of the problem and never part of any solution.

Why ????

Mitt is nothing more than a citizen of the U.S.

He holds no elected office at the present time.

He was ashamed of passing health care for Massachusetts.

He lied repeatedly during the campaign.

He was and is still associated with vulture capitalists.

He continues to avoid paying taxes and hiding his ill gotten gains in off shore tax havens.

What could he possibly add to any conversation about what is best for this country ????

He will always be part of the problem and never part of any solution.
Utaishia kubeba box wivu na ni racist wewe.

Naona umeshaanza kujijibu mwenyewe, it hard to say things you don't know, pole sana.

Zima kibatari hicho ulale .kesho asubuhi uamke ukafanye kazi ili mzazi wangu apewe land cruiser latatu lakumpeleka mfanya kazi wetu sokoni

Zima kibatari hicho ulale .kesho asubuhi uamke ukafanye kazi ili mzazi wangu apewe land cruiser latatu lakumpeleka mfanya kazi wetu sokoni

I don't sleep at 730 Eastern.

Who said these words, do you remember?

1. "My house is bigger anyway."

2. "Can I just have a hug, please?"

3. "I brought you a gift."

4. "Are these cookies store-bought?"

5. "Ah, screw it - I'll take a beer!"

6. "Is that waiter wearing a wire?"

The executive branch of the US government has its own peculiar powers. For example, Obama went to Libya without involving the congress. Clinton invaded Bosnia without going through congress. Reagan bombed Libya and Grenada without involving congress. People like McCain are just career politicians who have been yapping their big mouths in congress for decades. The American president is the most powerful person on earth. That's why Romney na pesa zake analia na McCain na uzee wake watauota tu urais. Go Jaluo!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom