Elections 2010 Obama Congratulates Tanzanian People, Shein but skip congratulating JK

Invisible

Robot
Feb 11, 2006
Obama_statement.jpg

Kwa wale ambao macho yao yana matatizo nayaweka maandishi chini ili yasomeke kilichoandikwa:

===============================================

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
November 13, 2010

Statement by the President on Elections in Tanzania

On behalf of the United States, I congratulate the people of the United Republic of Tanzania on your recent national election and your continued commitment to a tradition of multiparty contests begun in 1992. I look forward to working with President Jakaya Kikwete and the members of the Tenth Parliament as we build on the long, fruitful partnership between our nations to advance shared development goals and tackle the many global challenges before us.

I also extend my congratulations to Zanzibar’s President Ali Mohamed Shein, First Vice President Seif Sharif Hamad, the new unity government, and most especially the Zanzibari people, who have made history by conducting a peaceful contest after years of strife. As I said to President Kikwete when we met at the White House in 2009, the people of the United States support all Tanzanians in your efforts to institutionalize democratic, transparent governance, to realize the full potential of your Union, and to ensure that the steps you have taken together toward a lasting peace and prosperity cannot be reversed.

Nae obama kapewa nini? Au ndo muendelezo wa misheni za bush hapa bongo? Anyway, waswahili wa pemba hao

Kampongeza Shein, Seif, Wazanzibari na watanzania lakini hajampongeza JK na Bilal, (hata CCM kwa ushindi) maanake nini hii?

Ninasikia tuna uranium, na jamaa wanahitaji kuiwahi kabla haijaangukia ktk mikono ya China au Arabs, si jamani mnafahamu rasilimali zetu zimekuwa kama zinaupupu hivyo kuendelea kukaa nazo tutajikuna mpaka tuwe maiti.

Sishangai maana angalia footer hapo china ya barua utagundua imeandikiwa kwenye ubalozi hapo dar

Kampongeza Shein, Seif, Wazanzibari na watanzania lakini hajampongeza JK na Bilal, (hata CCM kwa ushindi) maanake nini hii?
acha uchokozi Invisible that's what we call a cold salutation cum recognition....hehehe si ajabu Mkwere kujitamba nayo

Wasipotoa hongera si twaweza ghaili uchimbaji wa Uranium kule Namtumbo na Madaba!
So pongezi ni lazima

That is not a statement from President Obama.
In fact, the lack of ANY signature leads me to believe it's a completely fraudulent document.

Mbona watu hawaelewi? Hajampongeza JK wala CCM:
"On behalf of the United States, I congratulate the people of the United Republic of Tanzania on your recent national election and your continued commitment to a tradition of multiparty contests begun in 1992. I look forward to working with President Jakaya Kikwete

Wasipotoa hongera si twaweza ghaili uchimbaji wa Uranium kule Namtumbo na Madaba!
So pongezi ni lazima

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you think America needs Tanzania more than Tanzania needs America, then you're really obtuse.

Aliposema "i also extend" alikua ana maanisha nini?

Alikuwa ana maanisha kuwa baada ya kupongeza wananchi wa Tanzania pamoja na kuchakachuliwa kura zao bado wakawa peaceful pia pongezi kwa Dr Shein, Maalim Seif na watu wa zanzibar

Sishangai maana angalia footer hapo china ya barua utagundua imeandikiwa kwenye ubalozi hapo dar
Ulitaka footer iweje?, au ulitaka Gibbs kwenye press conference WH awatupie press cops copy hiyo?, kama ni hivyo nini maana ya kuwa na embassy?

And of what significance is his recognition of our president or election? We are a free country. We will work with those who are inline with our principles, and only those.

On behalf of the United States, I congratulate the people of the United Republic of Tanzania on your recent national election and your continued commitment to a tradition of multiparty contests begun in 1992. I look forward to working with President Jakaya Kikwete and the members of the Tenth Parliament as we build on the long, fruitful partnership between our nations to advance shared development goals and tackle the many global challenges before us.
I also extend my congratulations to Zanzibar's President Ali Mohamed Shein, First Vice President Seif Sharif Hamad, the new unity government, and most especially the Zanzibari people, who have made history by conducting a peaceful contest after years of strife. As I said to President Kikwete when we met at the White House in 2009, the people of the United States support all Tanzanians in your efforts to institutionalize democratic, transparent governance, to realize the full potential of your Union, and to ensure that the steps you have taken together toward a lasting peace and prosperity cannot be reversed.

Comment:

Amebaki nani kutambua maamuzi ya wapiga kura wa Tz?

Mengi yamesemwa lakini wenye kujua demokrasia wanatambua!

Mungu Ibariki Tanzania, tuepushe na vyama uchwara.
Amen.

Aaah, mnaharibu,

Jamaa anaweza kuzichukulia kama pongezi zake binafsi, lakini Obama is very bright in choice of words and wording itself! Au mmesahau swali la Kibonde lililohoji sura ya serikali yake katika 2010 kuelekea 2015, mara serikali na hospitali ya kufanya upasuaji wa moyo huku instruction zikitoka USA...! so please dont u,,,?
:bowl:

Yaani hii inatia aibu kabisa; Obama hajampongeza Kikwete kwa kuchaguliwa, na nadhani hilo ni jambo ambalo Kikwete anatakiwa alitafakari kwa makini. Obama huwa anapiga simu kumpongeza kiongozi aliyeshinda uchaguzi halali na kuongea naye mdomo kwa mdomo, halafu statement inafuata baadaye. Kama hajampigia simu Kikwete basi kaka yangu kaula wa chuya. Message hii imekaa kimtegomtego sana kwa Kikwete kwa sababu haonyeshi kuwa Obama kaongea na Kikwete na kumpongeza bali ni statement ya kidplomasia tu ya kupongeza watu wa Tanzania kwa ucahguzi wa amani pamoja na kuchakachuliwa kura zetu. Hebu angalia baadhi ya salamu ambazo Obama amewahi kutuma kuwapongeza viongozi walioshinda uchaguzi, zote ni kwa kuwaita (call).
President Obama called Dilma Rousseff, President-elect of Brazil, to congratulate her on her historic victory in yesterday’s election. He commended the people of Brazil for their faith and commitment to democracy.
Earlier today President Obama called Colombian President-elect Juan Manuel Santos to congratulate him on his historic victory in Sunday’s run-off election. The President and President-elect Santos discussed their shared desire to deepen the strong relationship between the United States and Colombia across a wide range of bilateral, hemispheric, and global issues and to work together to improve the lives of people in both countri
Earlier this afternoon, President Obama called to congratulate Chilean President-elect Sebastian Piñera on his recent historic electoral victory. The President underscored the close partnership enjoyed by the United States and Chile based on shared interests and values and vowed to continue working closely with Chile to improve the lives of citizens in both countries and throughout the Americas
The President spoke with President-Elect Funes today to congratulate him on his historic victory and commend the people of El Salvador for their commitment to the democratic process. The President said he looked forward to working with the new Salvadoran administration and expressed his desire for developing an ongoing dialogue to ensure a productive relationship. The President noted that the two countries could work together on issues of mutual interest, including economic .
President Obama called Democratic Party of Japan President Naoto Kan on Saturday to congratulate him on his election as Japan’s next Prime Minister. The two leaders agreed to work very closely together to address the many issues facing both nations and the global community, including the challenges posed by North Korea and Iran. They emphasized the importance they each place on the US-Japan Alliance
Today, I was pleased to call David Cameron to extend my personal congratulations for the successful campaign that he ran and for becoming the new British Prime Minister. As I told the Prime Minister, the United States has no closer friend
President Obama called Prime Minister Valdis Dombrovskis of Latvia today to congratulate the Prime Minister on his re-election and as part of his ongoing consultations with our NATO allies. The President thanked the Prime Minister for his leadership on a broad range of issues, particularly his role helping the Latvian economy rebound from the severe shock it faced before he took office. He also thanked the Prime Minister for Latvia’s contributions to the International Security Assistance Force mission in Afghanistan and its role in the Northern Distribution Network. ...

President Obama spoke with Prime Minister Gillard this evening to offer his congratulations on her assumption of the position of Prime Minister of Australia. The President praised the special alliance between the United States and Australia and the shared interests, values, and bonds that underpin it. He and Prime Minister Gillard underscored their shared commitment to closely work together on the broad range of global challenges confronting both countries, including in Afghanistan

President Obama congratulated President Mills on his inauguration and noted that Ghana's election demonstrated the Ghanaian people's commitment to democratic governance. President Obama emphasized the importance of Ghana's democratic leadership in Africa, particularly in light of the troubling coups in Mauritania, Guinea, and Madagascar. The two leaders also discussed the importance of combating the growing narcotics trade which threatens stability throughout West Africa

Let me give you a quick readout of the President's call with President-elect Zuma of South Africa. President Obama congratulated President-elect Zuma on the successful election in South Africa, noting the impressive 77 percent turn out, and commending South Africans for their commitment to democracy. President Obama and President-elect Zuma agreed that the United States and South Africa share many interests ... to President-elect Zuma of South Africa. But I want to start by talking about the President's June trip overseas. On June 4 the Presid

JK has to read btn the lines bse yeye kama yeye personally hajapongezwa kama walivyopongezwa wenzake as posted by Kichuguu

Invinsible, ni kweli unachosema. WaMarekani wamekuwa very carefull NOT to congratulate JK or CCM kwa kile kinachoonekana ni ushindi huku Bara. Ukiangalia hiyo statement, regardless of whether imetoka White House or Ubalozi wa marekani, ni kwamba imeandikwa with great care kuhakikisha hakuna explicit congrats kwa mkwere. Na wamefanya hivyo makusudi wakijua kwamba mkwere na mafsadi wenzake wangeweza kutumia pongezi kutoka kwa mabwana wakubwa kama USA kuhalalisha uchakachuaji wao wa kura na ushindi haramu wa JK.

Mimi ningekuwa mkwere au fisadi wa CCM ningekuwa very concerned kwa sababu with this statement wamarekani wameacha milango wazi ya hapo baadae kuweza kumlaani JK kwa kuiba na kuvuruga uchaguzi endapo ushahidi utaonesha ushindi wake si halali.

Invisible uko sahihi kabisa. Yaani ni bora liende. Kawapongeza watu wa Tanzania, Shein na kukubali kufanya kazi na Kikwete. Hii ni sawa na watanzania wote tulivyokubali. Yaani hata mimi ningekuwa Obama ningeandika hivyo. Kwanza salaam zimechelewa na pili ni pongezi kwa watanzania. Hii safi sana

Kwa Zanzibar kampa heko Seif Hamad nafikiri kwa kukubali kuleta Amani Zanzibar. No mention of the second vice president

Back
Top Bottom