NY Taxi Driver Returns $21,000 Left In Cab

Kidudu Mtu

Nov 7, 2009
A cab driver who spent Christmas Eve driving miles to find an elderly woman who left thousands of dollars in his taxi has refused any reward. Mohammad "Mukal" Asaduzzaman travelled nearly 80km (50 miles) to return more than $21,000 (£13,000) to a forgetful Italian grandmother.

Felicia Lettieri, 72, was in New York to visit relatives when she left the cash in his taxi outside the city's Penn Station.

Police had told Ms Lettieri not to get her hopes up that she would be reunited with her money, which was the travelling fund for her and six relatives, as well as passports and jewellery.

But while a lesser man might have been tempted to keep such riches, Mr Asaduzzaman, 28, took the high road.

The Bangladeshi driver, who is a pre-medical student living in Queens, spent hours searching for his errant passenger.

When he found no-one in at the Long Island address he found in her purse, he left his phone number and returned later with the money.

Ms Lettieri said of his actions: "It was so beautiful, so kind."

Mr Asaduzzaman, an observant Muslim, told the New York Post his philosophy: "When I was five years old, my mother told me, 'Be honest, work hard and you will raise your station.'"

Tabia tu wewe kama ni mdokozi utaendelea kudokoa maisha yako yote hata ukipata kiasi gani utaendelea na hiyo tabia yako. Mbona tunao waislam wengi tu kwenye Chama Cha Majambazi na bado kila siku wanaiba pesa ya walipa kodi? Hata ukishakuwa na cheo cha juu kabisa kama tunavyoona Bongo bado unaendelea kuwa jizi tena unakula pesa ya masikini Aibu. Hakuna cha dini wala nini tabia ya luchukua kisicho riziki yako (wizi) ni mbaya.

Check hii news:
New York Taxi Driver Returns $21,000 Left In Cab
taxi.jpg
A cab driver who spent Christmas Eve driving miles to find an elderly woman who left thousands of dollars in his taxi has refused any reward. Mohammad "Mukal" Asaduzzaman travelled nearly 80km (50 miles) to return more than $21,000 (£13,000) to a forgetful Italian grandmother. Felicia Lettieri, 72, was in New York to visit relatives when she left the cash in his taxi outside the city's Penn Station. Police had told Ms Lettieri not to get her hopes up that she would be reunited with her money, which was the travelling fund for her and six relatives, as well as passports and jewellery. But while a lesser man might have been tempted to keep such riches, Mr Asaduzzaman, 28, took the high road. The Bangladeshi driver, who is a pre-medical student living in Queens, spent hours searching for his errant passenger. When he found no-one in at the Long Island address he found in her purse, he left his phone number and returned later with the money. Lettieri said of his actions: "It was so beautiful, so kind." Mr Asaduzzaman, an observant Muslim, told the New York Post his philosophy: "When I was five years old, my mother told me, 'Be honest, work hard and you will raise your station.'"

Maxi Shimba et al where are you?????

Unamtaka kweli?
Atakuambia "
Swali lako ni machiavellian and there is no merits kusaidia swali lako. You need something palpablegregious to support your claims in order to make them incontrovertible. Kwa kutumia Uislamu, kama unavyo taka wewe, unajiweka kwenye hali ngumu sana." (aliniambia mimi katika thread nyinine nilipompa mfano usiokubali na itikadi yake).

Baadaye atakupa ayat na sahih Bukhari ya kuonyesha ya kwamba Mwislamu wa kweli anachinja makafiri na kushika pesa zao badala ya kurudisha hela ya makafiri.
Kwa hiyo: ama huyu dereva ni uwongo mtupu au si Mwislamu tena!

This guy has become religious than the founder of the religion he is following.
Have you forgotten the looting, the ambush, the piracy, the killing that was done by the founder?

This guy is extremely good, I wonder where he is getting his inspiration from.

This guy has become religious than the founder of the religion he is following.
Have you forgotten the looting, the ambush, the piracy, the killing that was done by the founder
Umkubuke tu huyu mwingine aliyeko kwenye chanzo cha dini nyingine alikuwa mpenda amani akatangaza upendo na kuwaheshimu watu wote.

Halafu angalia wafuasi wake wengine....

Ila tu: kuwa mwaninifu, mtiifu na kuwaheshimu watu utakuta katika kila kitabu cha shule wa ajili ya wanafunzi wa dini ya Uislamu, siyo? (jinsi ilivyo kwa dini nyingine, nisipokosei - katika maadili yanayotangaziwa hatutofautiani sana)

Mr Asaduzzaman told the New York Post his philosophy: "When I was five years old, my mother told me, 'Be honest, work hard and you will raise your station.'"

Nafikiri umesha mwelewa kuwa filosofia yake ni kutoka kwa mama yake kama alivyo thibitisha mwenyewe kwa New York Post. Hakuna hata sehemu moja katika hii habari tunasoma kuwa alijifunza kufanya mazuri kupitia Koran, na/au Allah na/au Muham-mad, zaidi ya kuwapiga chenga ya mwili na kumsifia mama yake kipenzi.

Mama yake ni mzazi bora, kwasababu aligundua kuwa, kama angetumia Koran kumfunza mwanae, basi leo hii huyu jamaa angetokomea na fweza za watu na kuzituma kwa matalabani.

Hii habari inatia moyo na kuonyesha kuwa, kumbe Waislam wanaweza kuwa watu wazuri kama watawasikiliza Mama zao ambao wananyanyaswa na Allah na kuto pewa hata ahadi moja na allah, kwamba, baada ya kifo ni nini watapewa au pata. Nani kama MAMA?

Back
Top Bottom