Nurse claims black patients are being ‘Murdered’ with ‘Gross Negligence’ at NY Hospital amid COVID-19 Crisis

Masi Lambo

JF-Expert Member
Apr 8, 2020
*A nurse at a New York hospital treating coronavirus patients has called out the “negligent doctors” who she claims are “literally murdering” Black people.

In a shocking video shared on Facebook, the healthcare worker, identified by various media outlets as Nicole Sirotek, alleges patients are being “murdered and nobody cares”.

“I am literally telling you that they are murdering these people, and nobody will listen to me,” she said in the emotional video.
“They don’t care what is happening to these people. They don’t. I’m literally coming here every day and watching them kill them.”

As noted by TooFab, whenever she tries to raise the alarm about how patients are being treated, “Nobody cares because they’re all minorities and we’re in the f—ing hood,” she said, breaking into tears. “And that’s just not okay.”

She compares the medical murder to Jews being led to gas chambers in Nazi Germany, and lists all the people she has watched die at the hands of staffers— none of them from the deadly coronavirus.

She describes trying to tell an anesthesiologist they had obviously intubated one patient incorrectly, “cause like literally only one side of his f–king chest is inflating”; after waiting five hours for an X-ray to confirm what she already knew, he died.

She laughs in disbelief as she describes a resident doctor start chest compressions on a second patient who already had a stable heart rate, “which is not what you do”.

“I run in there to stop him doing chest compressions on somebody with a f–king pulse,” she recalled. Instead the doctor decides to use the defibrillator. “He f–king defibrillates him and kills him,” Sirotek claimed.

She said she desperately ran to get the director of nursing to try stop the blatantly incorrect procedure. “The director of nursing just shook his head, and I turned around, and he killed the dude.”

A third patient she describes having his lungs filled with tube feeding after a nurse misplaced a nasogastric tube.

Another nurse she said confused a long-acting insulin with a short-acting insulin, “gave 30 units of the fast-acting insulin and killed the guy.”

.In a sixth incident she describes how a nurse fell asleep while supposed to be monitoring a patient’s levels. “Her norepinephrine ran out and the guy had no f–king
blood pressure, and didn’t profuse his brain, and now I’m pretty sure he’s brain dead.”

Nurse Claims Black Patients Are Being ‘Murdered’ with ‘Gross Negligence’ At NY Hospital Amid COVID-19 Crisis [WATCH]

Hao Wamarekani kama Wachina tu yaani ukiwa Mweusi ni kosa kubwa kwao,Walaaniwe na Mungu awalipe kwa uovu wao.
Si mnawaabudu? Anyway, hii kitu ni kweli, tena sio through negligence, physical murder.Inatisha sana. Euthanasia, kuua watoto wachanga, tena eti kisheria, kwao sio dili. Wameua wazee kwenye nyumba za wazee, mpaka karibu wanawamaliza, sasa hili litakuwa ajabu, hapana. Hawa watu ni waovu sana.

Missile of the Nation
dudus
MK254

tieni neno hapa

Sent using My COVID-19

Waafrika acheni uzembe, boresheni uchumi wa Afrika acheni kuwaomba misaada hawa wazungu, kisha hao blacks watarudi nyumbani huku, ila kila wakitaka kurudi wanakuta huku ni ukata. Mwafrika au mweusi yeyote huonwa kama mzigo duniani, anateswa na kupigwa kwa Wachina, Waarabu, Wazungu na kote, hata Afrika kwenyewe kama huna chochote unapigwa tu, nenda Afrika Kusini uone utakachofanyiwa na weusi wa kule.

Leo hii bila hata aibu mnawafuata wazungu kuwaomba misaada wakati wako na misiba....unazungushia kibakuli watu kwenye misiba...

2356624_FB_IMG_1585883783081.jpg

MK254,
Nani kakwambia wanaouliwa na manurse ni waafrika? Post inasema wamarekani weusi, tumia akili kabla ya kupayuka.

Nani kakwambia wanaouliwa na manurse ni waafrika? Post inasema wamarekani weusi, tumia akili kabla ya kupayuka.

Soma post yangu kwa kutumia akili, nimesema ingekua tumeboresha Afrika, hawa tungewapokea nyumbani, ila kwa sasa bora hata wafie huko.

Soma post yangu kwa kutumia akili, nimesema ingekua tumeboresha Afrika, hawa tungewapokea nyumbani, ila kwa sasa bora hata wafie huko.
Nani kakwambia wao ni waafrika, ooh kwa sababu wanajiita African Americans? LOl.

Nani kakwambia wao ni waafrika, ooh kwa sababu wanajiita African Americans? LOl.

Ni Waafrika na haitotokea siku asili ya Uafrika iwatoke, hivi huwa hauoni walivyo wazembe na wapenda mdebwedo kama sisi Waafrika.

Kule wao ndio maskini na mzigo sana kwa hayo mataifa, huo ndio Uafrika, kuomba omba misaada bila kutumia ubongo.

Ni Waafrika na haitotokea siku asili ya Uafrika iwatoke, hivi huwa hauoni walivyo wazembe na wapenda mdebwedo kama sisi Waafrika.
Kule wao ndio maskini na mzigo sana kwa hayo mataifa, huo ndio Uafrika, kuomba omba misaada bila kutumia ubongo.
Kwa taarifa yako wengi wao hawataki hata kujua mambo ya Afrika na wanaiponda, wanajiita African American ili wasiitwe black people kwa sababu wanadai ni ubaguzi. Ni wachache sana wanaotaka kuja kwenye jalala Afrika, kwao wanaishi vizuri zaidi hata kama ni masikini, na wengi wao ni matajiri hata wenye banks.

Back
Top Bottom