Nukuu za wana JF kama zilivyonukuliwa na Mtambuzi.................!

Kama upo na shemeji halafu dizain unataka kuangaza macho hapa na pale,u can admire bt don't look too long...

Perfect kwa kweli!
Nimeipenda, umejuaje? I wish weekend hii i-last forever.

Weekend Quotes & Sayings from varied Personalities!

MWANAJAMIIONE: Weekend planning is a prime time to apply the Deathbed Priority Test: On your deathbed, will you wish you would spent more prime weekend hours grocery shopping or walking in the woods with your kids?

MBU. This is how we do it. Its friday night, and I feel all right. The party is here on the west side.

MTAMBUZI Says: Watch Out – Weekend Formats Your Brain!!!!!

Aksante Baba........................

• Thanks
Reactions: Mbu
Siamini yangu umeisahau.

Ya kwako hii hapa:
22. Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend. 9 up, 3 down-HUSNINYO

Weekend Quotes & Sayings from varied Personalities!

01. Cheers to the freakin' weekend. I drink to that, yeah yeah.
THE BOSS

02. This is how we do it. Its friday night, and I feel all right. The party is here on the west side.
MBU

03. Last Friday night. Yeah we danced on tabletops and we took too many shots. Think we kissed but I forgot. Last Friday night
BISHANGA

04. The worst thing ever is making it through the work week only to be sick on a Saturday.
GAIJIN

05. Nothing in the world is more expensive than a woman who's free for the weekend
NDYOKO

06. Weekends don't pay as well as weekdays but at least there's football.
WALIMWEUSI

07. Always strive to excel, but only on weekends.
MTALINGOLO

08. Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
HORSEPOWER

09. Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?
SMILE

11Your hair may be brushed, but your mind's untidy. You've had about seven hours of sleep since Friday. No wonder you feel that lost sensation. You're sunk from a riot of relaxation. 5 up, 1 down
NATA

12There is little chance that meteorologists can solve the mysteries of weather until they gain an understanding of the mutual attraction of rain and weekends.
TEAMO

13Youth is like a long weekend on Friday night. Middle age is like a long weekend on Monday afternoon. 8 up, 5 down
BOFLO

14Weekend planning is a prime time to apply the Deathbed Priority Test: On your deathbed, will you wish you would spent more prime weekend hours grocery shopping or walking in the woods with your kids?
MWANAJAMIIONE

15Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.
FIRSTLADY1

16. I pray this weekend lasts forever.
KONGOSHO

17. Thank God it's Friday, because the weekend has landed and it's time to forget about work and tear it up!
ASPRIN

18. Happy Friday everyone have a fun safe weekend!
CANTALISIA

19. Have a Blessed Friday & a Victorious Weekend!
KING'ASTI

20. Thank God the weekend is here, PARTY TIME!
ASHADII

21. The weekend is finally here and it looks like it will be a beautiful one. Get out and enjoy it, tomorrow's not promised!
BADILI TABIA

MTAMBUZI Says: Watch Out – Weekend Formats Your Brain!!!!!
Asante sana baba!
Ila kwa sasa niko bize,nitkucheki jtatu jion kwa habari kamili!
Hahahahah!mhudumu ongeza ongeza biya hahahahah!
Wiki end njema baba!