Now it's a month am surviving alone! tusaidiane wakuu..

moblaze

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2010
wakuu,

Kuna msicha kutoka Bhutan (Asia) nilikutana nae mwaka 2008 chuoni (India) nikiwa mwaka wa pili yeye ndio alikua anaanza wa kwanza. Tulifahamiana kupitia kwa rafiki yangu. After sometime, we became good friends and started visiting each other and going out together in our free times! I still remember those days of happiness...It was the best time ever
Suddenly, we fell in love and which made us enjoy more coz we already knew each other. For sure I have been in some few relationships before but this time it was the best. I could really see the meaning of LOVE. We promised each other a lot in our future after the college life.

We are both taking a 5 years course. Now am in my last year while she is still having more 2 years to go! This is where the problem starts;

When she came back from the Holidays I started feeling like things had started changing though though we were always communicating during the Holiday. As a man, I had to face her and ask what was not going on well coz I had seen changes. She was silent for a while before starting telling me that things won't workout anymore just because we have DIFFERENT CULTURES. That she spoke to her Papa about this and she was advised to STOP this relationship!

Oooh my God! I was shocked coz we had a lot of plans together and they were all lost over one night. We had a long talk but still I couldn't force her to change her mind and be against her family. She promised that she was always going to love me and will never forget the 3 years we spent together. But
now it's a month am surviving alone. No msg from her, when I try to call there is never a response, sometimes when we meet in college she avoids me and so many others that I can't mention.

Bado namkumbuka coz kuwa nae miaka 3 bila matatizo kept me not worried about anything concerning love...

naombeni mawazo yenu wanajf

SORRY kwa kutumia lugha ngeni lakini nimejaribu kuandika simple language

Thts the true meaning of LOVE and huddles of being in a relationship. Kwa ulichosema nothing will workout, just turn a new page of ur lyf.....

lugha ngeni hapa jf ndio kwao, wala usiogope.kama vipi tafuta life style itakayo kufanya usimkumbuke sana.fanya vitu tofauti ikiwezekana tafuta hata marafiki wapya.but most importantly, concentrate on your studies.ukipigwa disco mwaka wa 5 utadata mzee!!

What to note...!
Ukichanganya na zako utaona kwamba kuna another basic reason ya yeye kuchange, and the advice from her parents was only been used to justify the break up....! And that is why she being full of "Peace of Mind" on that....! A question of "she never forget the moments you being together" are simple words which anyone can say without even meaning so....! I note this because you didn't even explain her real feelings on this....! So, in short, there is a true reason behind the window....! And not only an advice from her parents, and cultural differences....!

What to do...!
Try to realize the event, and regard it as other past relationships as you said....! Have peace of mind, and take time to think of your future without her....! Plan how to have a stable, and permanent family/relationship....! Never get disappointed to start afresh...! Take the issue as a class you have been attending, but one day you had finished and never get back again...!

Eheee mhindi alikuwa anakuzuga maana mhindi kuolewa na Mweusi/black aka.Gollo kama wanavyowaita watu weusi ni issue. Naomba sana kwa bibie wa kihindi achana naye kabisa maaana mimi nimekaa hapo India for 2yrs nawajua sana wanamatatizo hata wao kwa wao kuoana ni issue.India wanaoana kwa matabaka yao kwa hiyo wewe Mbongo hauwezi kuoa huyo binti wa Kihindi labda familaia yake isijue.Wewe ni black tabaka la mwisho huko India .

Eheee mhindi alikuwa anakuzuga maana mhindi kuolewa na Mweusi/black aka.Gollo kama wanavyowaita watu weusi ni issue. Naomba sana kwa bibie wa kihindi achana naye kabisa maaana mimi nimekaa hapo India for 2yrs nawajua sana wanamatatizo hata wao kwa wao kuoana ni issue.India wanaoana kwa matabaka yao kwa hiyo wewe Mbongo hauwezi kuoa huyo binti wa Kihindi labda familaia yake isijue.Wewe ni black tabaka la mwisho huko India .

sio Mhindi mkuu. Ni kutoka Bhutan wana share boarder na India!

What to note...!
Ukichanganya na zako utaona kwamba kuna another basic reason ya yeye kuchange, and the advice from her parents was only been used to justify the break up....! And that is why she being full of "Peace of Mind" on that....! A question of "she never forget the moments you being together" are simple words which anyone can say without even meaning so....! I note this because you didn't even explain her real feelings on this....! So, in short, there is a true reason behind the window....! And not only an advice from her parents, and cultural differences....!

What to do...!
Try to realize the event, and regard it as other past relationships as you said....! Have peace of mind, and take time to think of your future without her....! Plan how to have a stable, and permanent family/relationship....! Never get disappointed to start afresh...! Take the issue as a class you have been attending, but one day you had finished and never get back again...!

kweli mkuu ata mimi nilianza kufikiri ivyo coz kuna trip alienda alafu ilikua haina maelezo ya kutosha alipofikia na kufanya nn???!!. Anyway, nitazingatia ushauri...

pole sana ila naye yupo ktk mchakato huo mgumu wa kujaribu kutokukumbuka ndio maana hakuna sms wala call, sasa ni wakati wako na wewe kuanza mara moja huo mtihani.

Pole sana mkuu..kwakweli kama ni "mhindi" i wish milpokua katika mahusiano ungepata hata muda kidogo tu wa kuchunguza mahusiano yao na mataifa mengine (na wala si kwa black peke yake even mataifa mengine japo kwa mweusi ndio mbaya zaidi) ni vigumu sana kwao kukubaliana na hili japo binti anaweza kukubaliana nalo ila wazazi ndio issue! wengine huwa wanauawa kabisa kama watadiriki kuolewa na mtu mweusi na hii imetokea sana uingereza!
Ni vigumu sana kaka vumilia tu na utulize akili yako najua hili litakusumbua sana but BE STRONG..

pole sana ila naye yupo ktk mchakato huo mgumu wa kujaribu kutokukumbuka ndio maana hakuna sms wala call, sasa ni wakati wako na wewe kuanza mara moja huo mtihani.

ni kweli am also trying my best mkuu..

wakuu,

Kuna msicha kutoka Bhutan (Asia) nilikutana nae mwaka 2008 chuoni (India) nikiwa mwaka wa pili yeye ndio alikua anaanza wa kwanza. Tulifahamiana kupitia kwa rafiki yangu. After sometime, we became good friends and started visiting each other and going out together in our free times! I still remember those days of happiness...It was the best time ever
Suddenly, we fell in love and which made us enjoy more coz we already knew each other. For sure I have been in some few relationships before but this time it was the best. I could really see the meaning of LOVE. We promised each other a lot in our future after the college life.

We are both taking a 5 years course. Now am in my last year while she is still having more 2 years to go! This is where the problem starts;

When she came back from the Holidays I started feeling like things had started changing though though we were always communicating during the Holiday. As a man, I had to face her and ask what was not going on well coz I had seen changes. She was silent for a while before starting telling me that things won't workout anymore just because we have DIFFERENT CULTURES. That she spoke to her Papa about this and she was advised to STOP this relationship!

Oooh my God! I was shocked coz we had a lot of plans together and they were all lost over one night. We had a long talk but still I couldn't force her to change her mind and be against her family. She promised that she was always going to love me and will never forget the 3 years we spent together. But
now it's a month am surviving alone. No msg from her, when I try to call there is never a response, sometimes when we meet in college she avoids me and so many others that I can't mention.

Bado namkumbuka coz kuwa nae miaka 3 bila matatizo kept me not worried about anything concerning love...

naombeni mawazo yenu wanajf

SORRY kwa kutumia lugha ngeni lakini nimejaribu kuandika simple language

Ndugu that could be a blessing in disguise. Just absorb the shock, thank your god, collect yourself and move on. Kama umeweza kuishi kwa mwezi mzima bila kuwa na mawasiliano ya karibu na huyo bibiye unaweza kuishi milele bila mawasiliano naye.

Pole sana mkuu..kwakweli kama ni "mhindi" i wish milpokua katika mahusiano ungepata hata muda kidogo tu wa kuchunguza mahusiano yao na mataifa mengine (na wala si kwa black peke yake even mataifa mengine japo kwa mweusi ndio mbaya zaidi) ni vigumu sana kwao kukubaliana na hili japo binti anaweza kukubaliana nalo ila wazazi ndio issue! wengine huwa wanauawa kabisa kama watadiriki kuolewa na mtu mweusi na hii imetokea sana uingereza!
Ni vigumu sana kaka vumilia tu na utulize akili yako najua hili litakusumbua sana but BE STRONG..

mkuu,
kwanza nashukuru sana kwa ushauri. ata mimi mwanzo I just took it for granted. I did think kwamba tungeishi pamoja but as time went on we were one so I couldn't avoid releasing my feelings. I will always be STRONG

If she's an asian descent its better to move on and cherish the happy moments you had together. These people can cause you frustration when it comes to long term relationships.

sio Mhindi mkuu. Ni kutoka Bhutan wana share boarder na India!
Wote hao wanamila zinafanana sana siyo India ,Paskitani na hao Bhutani wote hao walikuwa Taifa moja enzi hizo kwa hiyo wanafanana tabia sana.Pole

hata hivo mkuu umeng'oa mutoto ya aina ya kiindi ongera zako hata kama imekuwa si riziki tena kumbuka mahusiano yanamachungu mengi hivo hatunaga jinsi inabidi usonge mbele tu wabongo uliowaacha huku wanakusubiri kwa hamu sana

Aisee pole sana; that's life! Simama anza mwanzo, be a survivor!