NOMA: Busted Over Beyonce Tickets

Mtoto wa Mkulima

JF-Expert Member
Apr 12, 2007
OMG This is soooooo damn dunny listen to this!!!

Put on earphones and tape your mouth shut! You have to hear this - it starts out kind of slow.

[media]http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/PHOENIX-AZ/KZZP-FM/snake-dontusethemouth.mp3[/media] orwardSourceID:NT000A933A

Yeah. Thanks this was funny man.
Buddha Call...American Way...Give Some you get some. Men dont have to do anything.....this guy is a plonker man!!

Couple years ago, mimi niliwahi kupigiwa simu, saturday or sunday morning ndo naamka...radio station, eti someone who cares about you has sent you a message bla bla...mzee niko live. Eti wananiuliza who could it be. Mi nimeng'ang'ania, 'I know her, and I care about her too'. 'Whats her name?'...aah mi nikaona hawa wanaleta za kuleta, I stuck to my guns 'i dont share my love through the radio'. Eventually they gave up and were just laughin nilivyowajibu kwa kujihami. I found out later it was my girl.

Yeah. Thanks this was funny man.
Buddha Call...American Way...Give Some you get some. Men dont have to do anything.....this guy is a plonker man!!

Couple years ago, mimi niliwahi kupigiwa simu, saturday or sunday morning ndo naamka...radio station, eti someone who cares about you has sent you a message bla bla...mzee niko live. Eti wananiuliza who could it be. Mi nimeng'ang'ania, 'I know her, and I care about her too'. 'Whats her name?'...aah mi nikaona hawa wanaleta za kuleta, I stuck to my guns 'i dont share my love through the radio'. Eventually they gave up and were just laughin nilivyowajibu kwa kujihami. I found out later it was my girl.

Hahahahahaha mzee isije ikawa nawewe walikubana maana ndoa na GF wako inavunjika bila msamaha mwanangu.

Hahahahahaha mzee isije ikawa nawewe walikubana maana ndoa na GF wako inavunjika bila msamaha mwanangu.

Hamna mkuu, ila bahati nzuri walinikuta kwenye mood ya kuzubaa zubaa. Ningekuwa kwenye mood ya kuudhi ningejitajia majina yote....Zubeda, Mwajuma, Maimuna, Asha, Kibibi, Jenny, Rachel....yaani ningefreestyle mpaka mtu apate preshaaa. Utani mwingine sio mzuri aisee hahaaaa.

Back
Top Bottom