Njooni tujifunze Kingereza kwa kuandika na kuongea

My curiosity is based on your choice of footage to mark your origin and your affluent educational background, probably with sole intention to degrade those who had no similar privileges for an outstanding career in linguistic circles
Sometime it make sense,some of them had to be use their affluent educational background to degrade those who had not it before,or in certain sole intention.

1. You are just a kid, right!??? 2. Tell me if you are not the one taking it so seriously; who knows if I am not writing, writing, writing critical things to our little kids such as you!??
Am innocent man, can't admit further defense to your noble jurisdiction and got nothing to reclaim and will go on to practise writting as far as the forum concerns, that's a way I have choosen to superiorize my skills but if brings you boredom I would like saying sorry tho won't let my typos slide back nor drop my pen down.

For me i will choose these sweet words other than money
Am ain't a hook to trap you oooh JF lady, you won't miss my words of comforts as they gonna be streaming from deep down the brooks of hope, u still on top, u still the one I will always miss and rate you highly, let their abominations go in other ways. sill people can't stop blocking our ways but me and you gonna make their ways harder than how they deserve, wherever they go on bewitching with their enchanting deeds and carribean potions we gonna stand upright and steadfast to overcome their wrong wishes, they are dogs barking for their own sake let them go on barking for their own good but we won't stop on way stoning them as we will late seeing our own destiny...here my night kiss ooh my empress
Forget not to note "your king shall bring you bread on table and shall make you celebrate on bed"

My dearest i tried the night without you in my brain i ended up loosing the most vital part of me and that was you
I can’t let for myself this anymore you are the glorious bae of mine and without you i do feel the emptiness of words in my mouth, the love in my heart and the hallucinations of you being by my side babe

I do also feel prompted by words when having this ernomous time to show perceptions on how you were made to the one you are today

Let us disregard this wee love and bring the most comfortable one!!!!!!

Towards my queen financial service

My dearest i tried the night without you in my brain i ended up loosing the most vital part of me and that was you
I can’t let for myself this anymore you are the glorious bae of mine and without you i do feel the emptiness of words in my mouth, the love in my heart and the hallucinations of you being by my side babe

I do also feel prompted by words when having this ernomous time to show perceptions on how you were made to the one you are today

Let us disregard this wee love and bring the most comfortable one!!!!!!

Towards my queen financial service
My darling Okoth! How have you been babe😘

Back
Top Bottom