Njooni tujifunze Kingereza kwa kuandika na kuongea

Cry my heart cry, weep my heart weep, laugh my heart laugh, for my lips are heavier loaded,my cowardice tongue afraids of you daughter of lights, my tough mind is blinder than the sons of darkness, ooh JF lady come closer to me, kiss me if you would, hug me if you can, lay ur sweet head on my chest if u like but how gonna I speak all these if my eyes are shy, my lips are heavier and my tongue is nervous..ooh poor introvert me, act mercilessly to me this once for can't sleep nor move, can't stand nor sit, can't speak nor being silent, can't watch nor closing eyes, romantic electricity has jammed my senses, love magma is ready exploding the vents......
I'm sure this is for me right? I love you more babe😀😀 mr. Okwaaa please don't pass over here 🤠

My King mzalendo, how have you been!
How hard the day was without you, how heavy my life has become without a simple kiss that I use to benefit every morning, how lighter my bed was with your absence, cry my life cry, ooh poor me, how could I dare leaving you last night,my all in all, my aromatic flower, ooh daughter of morning that your beauty gonna last forever, queen of queens, woman of women, cute of cutes, u breaks my ice..here my hand join me in salsa dance tonight..

I'm sure this is for me right? I love you more babe mr. Okwaaa please don't pass over here
Ooh Okwaa the innocent man, the child of universe, the product of soil, man between men, I lift high my heart and bring it forth to you, look how whiter it is, look how fragrant it smells, look how aromatic it sounds..mistake isn't mistake if what you belongs wasn't yours and has passed to the owner, our hearts (mine and financial's) spoke even before we were created, even when she stepped to her mom's womb she still saluted me, ooh my queen by born, pass your simple kiss on me I pass mine on you, pass your simple hug I pass mine to you, love love love, kiss kiss kiss, hug hug hug.

Wow thank youu
Here is a banquet daughter of lights and you are the banquetee call me your banqueter, French toast, American pizzas, Grilled chicken, and Ugandan matoke are super meals prepared with love, add your proximity ooh my sweet queen, get more propinqual to your lovely king, set ur beautiful mouth ready being feed by your loving master, ouhwww yummy lady, when gonna i stop staring to your everlasting beauty? not monalisa nor wema sepetu can stand to a single jot of your beatifulness, you are blessed sweetheart, you are stunning, my whole kingdom never stopped praising you mother of my cute babies, you are Eve and am Adam and love is our Eden.......

Here is a banquet daughter of lights and you are the banquetee call me your banqueter, French toast, American pizzas, Grilled chicken, and Ugandan matoke are super meals prepared with love, add your proximity ooh my sweet queen, get more propinqual to your lovely king, set ur beautiful mouth ready being feed by your loving master, ouhwww yummy lady, when gonna i stop staring to your everlasting beauty? not monalisa nor wema sepetu can stand to a single jot of your beatifulness, you are blessed sweetheart, you are stunning, my whole kingdom never stopped praising you mother of my cute babies, you are Eve and am Adam and love is our Eden.......

With all these unwarrantable voluptuous flattery, ladies will never stop asking their men for huge sums of money :)

Will all these unwarrantable voluptuous flattery, ladies will never stop asking their men for huge sums of money :)
Blame me not if you can't twist your tongue, blame me not if you can't let her know your heart belongs to her, blame me not if beds of concubines are your best resting points, blame me not if even your hugs must be ordered a week before, blame not if you get late at home and you leave very early, blame me not if you take her for granted, money money money, money is weaker than true solomonic love

Blame me not if you can't twist your tongue, blame me not if you can't let her know your heart belongs to her, blame me not if beds of concubines are your best resting points, blame me not if even your hugs must be ordered a week before, blame not if you get late at home and you leave very early, blame me not if you take her for granted, money money money, money is weaker than true solomonic love
I can truly see that we have fully-grown people and fully-emptied pipes

, grown? grow yourself, wanna be a kid forever Jasmoni Tegga

Btw, I love writting the impressive and touchy writtings, you tries taking it seriously but nothing concentrative nor seductive
1. You are just a kid, right!??? 2. Tell me if you are not the one taking it so seriously; who knows if I am not writing, writing, writing critical things to our little kids such as you!??

Back
Top Bottom