Njooni tujifunze Kingereza kwa kuandika na kuongea

You are real confusing my mind, I don't understand which side are you? coz your massage towards my financial supporter as i call her ruin my heart directly , i feel some painful but I don't where does that painful from! So wonderful
It's here Extroverts blocked ways for introverts, coz introverts speaks into their hearts, weeps into their hearts, laugh into their hearts, lament into their hearts..

Being a tongue twister and let all feelings out makes ladies feel secured and embodied, loved and admired, beatiful and cared, fresh and new, understood and comprehended, uncomparable and queens.....

Thank you so much for today session,it was nice and fruitful conversations,thank you for being there for us (English Learners), don't get tired please..

Good night all.
What else could I say!??? If I had just two enthusiastic learners of which you are the typical example, I would have paid my timed-sleepy body organs merely to stay awake ready for your immediate assistance if need be :)

Jamani napenda mno kujifunza Kingereza na ukizingatia sasa hivi kila sehemu ni ENGLISH sasa wale tulosoma kayumba njooni tujifunze kuandika na kuongea hapa.

Najua wengi wetu humu watakuwa wanaturekebisha sisi wanafunzi. Utakapokosolewa usikasirike ndo mwanzo nwa kujifunza.

Hatua ambayo ninayo mimi najua kusoma na kusikia KINGEREZA ila kimbembe kipo kwenye kuandika na kuongea aseee ulimi unakuwa mzito mpaka basi.

Pia kama kuna app za kujifunzia mtusaidie. Kama wewe unajifunza kama mimi comment hapa chini kwa ENGLISH.

Thanks...
Movies novels ngoma za kizungu probably utamaster

What else could I say!??? If I had just two enthusiastic learners of which you are the typical example, I would have paid my timed-sleepy body organs merely to stay awake ready for your immediate assistance if need be :)
Your statement is ambigious and bit confusing. "Timed-sleepy body organs" (what you meant for this?)

It's here Extroverts blocked ways for introverts, coz introverts speaks into their hearts, weeps into their hearts, laugh into their hearts, lament into their hearts..

Being a tongue twister and let all feelings out makes ladies feel secured and embodied, loved and admired, beatiful and cared, fresh and new, understood and comprehended, uncomparable and queens.....
😄😄😄 saved🙏

"Mtoto uliyemuongelea alikuwa kisha kuja". Yaani kabla ya wewe kumuongelea tatari alikuwa kisha kuja (---- had come) ni distant past.
Hii ndiyo maana sahihi zaidi ya hiyo sentensi.
Kwenye kiswahili kitendo kikianzia na ali
kinamaanisha kitendo hicho tayari kimefanyika haijalishi jana, juzi, mwezi uliopita hata kama ni mwaka uliopita.

Hehehehehe, stars have fallen, sun has darkened, clouds have spreaded, the moon is confiscated, the day is heavier, the night rules, thunders dominate, rains reigns, The kingdom of the light is outshined, queens of the dark roars and prince of the evil shout, yes he shouts for the dominion, shouts of joys, joys of reignment, The throne is embazled, bow bow, lay men bow, knights bow.....

Kwenye kiswahili kitendo kikianzia na ali
kinamaanisha kitendo hicho tayari kimefanyika haijalishi jana, juzi, mwezi uliopita hata kama ni mwaka uliopita.
Anaweza kuwa aliongelewa juzi akaja jana au aliongelewa jana japo juzi ndipo alikuja, lakini bado itabaki: ^The child you talked about had come^

Hehehehehe, stars have fallen, sun has darkened, clouds have spreaded, the moon is confiscated, the day is heavier, the night rules, thunders dominate, rains reigns, The kingdom of the light is outshined, queens of the dark roars and prince of the evil shout, yes he shouts for the dominion, shouts of joys, joys of reignment, The throne is embazled, bow bow, lay men bow, knights bow.....

Congratulations. But who is supposed to be the recepient!???

I think, this is special for your lovely queen of your jungle 😁

My heart beat flutters whenever i face the lovely queen of the jungle
Facing overwhelmed situation as mind gets astonished and finally feeling that vibe of conquering the heart of our lovely queen
Cry my heart cry, weep my heart weep, laugh my heart laugh, for my lips are heavier loaded,my cowardice tongue afraids of you daughter of lights, my tough mind is blinder than the sons of darkness, ooh JF lady come closer to me, kiss me if you would, hug me if you can, lay ur sweet head on my chest if u like but how gonna I speak all these if my eyes are shy, my lips are heavier and my tongue is nervous..ooh poor introvert me, act mercilessly to me this once for can't sleep nor move, can't stand nor sit, can't speak nor being silent, can't watch nor closing eyes, romantic electricity has jammed my senses, love magma is ready exploding the vents......

Back
Top Bottom