Nizaliwe tarehe ngapi.!?

Mkuu kwa kuwa huna hata idea lini ulizaliwa take 29 Feb maana na yenyewe hutokea kwa nadra sana almost to hakuna kama ur besideti...!
sijui ndugu huenda nikafanya hivyo. Lakini bado naumia.

uwezo ndugu niipate wapi hiyo carbon 14.
Nenda kwenye International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) country office ipo Arusha.
You will be irradiated and walk away with a birth date.
But the date you get refers to the first day your bones were made in your mother's womb.

Nenda kwenye International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) country office ipo Arusha. You will be irradiated and walk away with a birth date.But the date you get refers to the first day your bones were made in your mother's womb.
ooh lord! That is not enough so what can i do after that, the 1 day my bones to be made in my mumy womb? How much will it cost.

Nenda kwenye International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) country office ipo Arusha. You will be irradiated and walk away with a birth date.But the date you get refers to the first day your bones were made in your mother's womb.
ooh lord! That is not enough so what can i do after that, the 1 day my bones to be made in my mumy womb? How much will it cost. May be i was born in premature age,,!

ooh lord! That is not enough so what can i do after that, the 1 day my bones to be made in my mumy womb? How much will it cost. May be i was born in premature age,,!
From the day the first bone is formed the thing is programmed to predict date of delivery, assuming you were born full term.
kama ulikuwa njiti then take your pick as you desire. I proposed FEB 29 rememmber.