Elections 2010 Nitahutubia bila ya kufuata Muda uliowekwa Tume

Mongoiwe

JF-Expert Member
Feb 26, 2008
Slaa: I won't stick to NEC's time limit
Friday, 22 October 2010 08:41

By Frederick Katulanda, Citizen Correspondent
Mwanza. Chama Cha Demokrasia na Maendeleo (Chadema) presidential aspirant Wilbrod Slaa says he will no longer adhere to the time set by the National Election Commission (NEC) for ending campaign rallies.
Addressing a campaign meeting that drew thousands of people at Magomeni grounds in Mwanza on Wednesday, Dr Slaa said his decision follows NEC's failure to deal with complaints filed to it by Chadema concerning CCM presidential candidate Jakaya Kikwete's disregard of the limit set by the law.
Dr Slaa, who arrived at the Magomeni grounds at around 5:50pm started his speech by saying he is a presidential candidate just like Mr Kikwete. He said because authorities have been mum over Mr Kikwete's extension of the campaign time, he would also do the same.
"It is 6:15pm now... in recent days I have decided to continue speaking until my wisdom directs me otherwise. Mr Kikwete has been giving speeches in his rallies until 7:30pm. We have written to NEC four times about this, yet he has not been warned, fined or disqualified as a candidate as the law stipulates," he narrated.
He said Mr Kikwete broke the law while still the president while he was supposed to adhere to them to the letter. "If he does so because he is the president, I am also doing so because on October 31 I will also be
the president. Therefore, I will give speeches until the time I feel it is enough. I will not care about time as Mr Kikwete does not," declared Dr Slaa.
In another scenario, Dr Slaa challenged Mr Kikwete to come out in the open and say who owns the three helicopters he has been using as well as fuelling them during the campaigns.
He said the helicopter he (Dr Slaa) has been using is the property of a Chadema member, Mr Philemon Ndesamburo. He insisted that his party had nothing to hide and therefore called on Mr Kikwete to name who gave him the three helicopters.
"Since it was Mr Kikwete who signed theElection Expenses Act with pomp, I am also calling on him to stand out and say who owns the helicopters he is currently using, if they are not properties of people we are
accusing of corruption," he said.
According to Dr Slaa, the Election Expenses Act bars candidates from using funds from people accused of corruption, but Mr Kikwete was doing exactly the opposite. "Why did he come up with the law in the first place, was it for the opposition or what?" Dr Slaa wondered.

Source: The Citizen

Slaa: I won't stick to NEC's time limit Send to a friend Friday, 22 October 2010 08:41 digg

By Frederick Katulanda, Citizen Correspondent
Mwanza. Chama Cha Demokrasia na Maendeleo (Chadema) presidential aspirant Wilbrod Slaa says he will no longer adhere to the time set by the National Election Commission (NEC) for ending campaign rallies.
Addressing a campaign meeting that drew thousands of people at Magomeni grounds in Mwanza on Wednesday, Dr Slaa said his decision follows NEC's failure to deal with complaints filed to it by Chadema concerning CCM presidential candidate Jakaya Kikwete's disregard of the limit set by the law.
Dr Slaa, who arrived at the Magomeni grounds at around 5:50pm started his speech by saying he is a presidential candidate just like Mr Kikwete. He said because authorities have been mum over Mr Kikwete's extension of the campaign time, he would also do the same.
"It is 6:15pm now... in recent days I have decided to continue speaking until my wisdom directs me otherwise. Mr Kikwete has been giving speeches in his rallies until 7:30pm. We have written to NEC four times about this, yet he has not been warned, fined or disqualified as a candidate as the law stipulates," he narrated.
He said Mr Kikwete broke the law while still the president while he was supposed to adhere to them to the letter. "If he does so because he is the president, I am also doing so because on October 31 I will also be
the president. Therefore, I will give speeches until the time I feel it is enough. I will not care about time as Mr Kikwete does not," declared Dr Slaa.
In another scenario, Dr Slaa challenged Mr Kikwete to come out in the open and say who owns the three helicopters he has been using as well as fuelling them during the campaigns.
He said the helicopter he (Dr Slaa) has been using is the property of a Chadema member, Mr Philemon Ndesamburo. He insisted that his party had nothing to hide and therefore called on Mr Kikwete to name who gave him the three helicopters.
"Since it was Mr Kikwete who signed theElection Expenses Act with pomp, I am also calling on him to stand out and say who owns the helicopters he is currently using, if they are not properties of people we are
accusing of corruption," he said.
According to Dr Slaa, the Election Expenses Act bars candidates from using funds from people accused of corruption, but Mr Kikwete was doing exactly the opposite. "Why did he come up with the law in the first place, was it for the opposition or what?" Dr Slaa wondered.

Source: The Citizen

kuvunja sheria hakusahihishwi kwa kuvunja sheria. Two wrongs don't make one right.

kuvunja sheria hakusahihishwi kwa kuvunja sheria. Two wrongs don't make one right.:A S-fire1::A S-fire1::A S-fire1:

kuvunja sheria hakusahihishwi kwa kuvunja sheria. Two wrongs don't make one right.:A S-fire1::A S-fire1::A S-fire1:

Kwani Dr Slaa amekwambia anataka kusahihisha? It's simply shows the Law doesn't work so why continue obeying it!...

kiongozi anatakiwa awe mfano ktk kutii na kufuata sheria, kama Bwana mkubwa mwenyewe afuati na wala atii anategemea nani afuate, jamani watu wamechoka kufanywa MAZUZU!

Dr Slaa said his decision follows NEC's failure to deal with complaints filed to it by Chadema concerning CCM presidential candidate Jakaya Kikwete's disregard of the limit set by the law.

Jk should be ashamed of himself for abusing the laws he had signed them into.................effect

Kama sheria walioitunga wenyewe haitekelezeki ni lazima itavunjwa;kama mwenyewe aliyeiasisi anaivunja maana yake sio busara kuifuata na hivyo ndivyo anavyofanya DR. Slaa!!

Inabidi iwe kama USA kuwa Unapiga kura hadi siku ya uchaguzi na ukitaka hata baada ya uchaguzi kama unataka wewe endelea kupiga kura. Haya mambo ya kusema Kampeni zinaanzia hapa na zinaishia hapa ni UPUUZI MTUPU.

Lisheria la kuweka MIPAKA kwenye kampeni ni la KIPUUZI kwani ni kutafutana tu lawama na kuwapa kazi nyingine POLISI na NEC wakati tayari wana kazi nyingine nyingi. Futilia mbali MIPAKA ya KUPIGA KAMPENI.

"It is 6:15pm now... in recent days I have decided to continue speaking until my wisdom directs me otherwise. Mr Kikwete has been giving speeches in his rallies until 7:30pm. We have written to NEC four times about this, yet he has not been warned, fined or disqualified as a candidate as the law stipulates." (Slaa)

Slaa, if you profess to be an informed erudite, heed the idiomatic expression, "Two wrongs don't make a right!" Much as it may uplift you to feel good, it is always "wrong" to answer one "wrong" with another "wrong."

Back
Top Bottom