Nisaidieni kuhusu hii kozi ya b.a english.

Oct 27, 2012
Hi,
I am a new member here at JF just joined to share the great experiences and expand my scope of mind with my fellows.
I am by the way a first year student admitted at The University of Dodoma majoring in English Language thus taking B.A in English. My great ambition is however to do with Editing, translations and Proofreading particulary in media field, what are the other carries open to this bachelor degree? Also need to know if I can serve as a government teacher by being directly assigned to a teaching post.
Thanks!

Boy you have asked so many questions. Your ambitions to proofread, translate and editing are achievable all depending on your performance. Again, if you aim at becoming an editor, you need to go for journalism in lieu of English. As for teaching, too, you have to go for Education. Why don't you do BA Ed majoring English? Also you can have double majors namely major and minor.

To add,coz u have already made ur choice its good,no need for further self-criticism coz it can even lead u to do wrong in ur course.as i have heard u can double ie major and minor and for the case of minor my advice is u should register for the some of the education courses,and if u prefer to editing u take the courses pertaining to journalism,OTMARY u shuld forcus for ur future