Ninavyojisikia

Elizabeth Dominic

Platinum Member
Dec 7, 2007
How i feel... Sometimes its really difficult to tell people around us how we feel i wish i can let someone inside my heart so they can see how much i'm hurting, not that they can make it any better buts its somehow comforting when you let it all out. Being the person i'm, low key is what i'm (check out my JF status) i dont hv anybody to share things with, i have been sitting around waiting to be discovered well "it aint happening"

How i feel... Sometimes its really difficult to tell people around us how we feel i wish i can let someone inside my heart so they can see how much i'm hurting, not that they can make it any better buts its somehow comforting when you let it all out. Being the person i'm, low key is what i'm (check out my JF status) i dont hv anybody to share things with, i have been sitting around waiting to be discovered well "it aint happening"
Tell me, I am very interested to hear what you have to say, and what makes you feel that way. you have somebody to share your feelings with now, just pour it out. It has finally happened...

Ooh! Sorry Lizard! Just send me a PM and let me know how you feel. Perhaps I can help. I'm sincerely meaning it!

ooh lizzard, the whole world now is yearning to hear u out. aint u lucky? now,do tell and we will understand.let me bring coffee,u want cream,sugar?

you need not everybody out there but someone you can really trust........................someone who has earned your trust.............................can you identify that person now?

If not, then be patient...............................keep on looking and most likely you need to repair your relationship with GOD......................humans can't be trusted but GOD can............Psalms 118:8-9.

you need not everybody out there but someone you can really trust........................someone who has earned your trust.............................can you identify that person now?

If not, then be patient...............................keep on looking and most likely you need to repair your relationship with GOD......................humans can't be trusted but GOD can............Psalms 118:8-9.
I'm trying to do that. Thanks

Whatever you feel or think about yourself... you mustn't pick SUICIDE as an option... please... (because that.. sounds like depression)....

Back
Top Bottom