Ninahisi trainer wa gym anamtaka mke wangu, tusaidiane wale wake zenu wanaoenda gym. I smell something fishy

My Friend,

It is good that you have been gentle on dealing with your wife concerning her "friendly relationship with the trainer".
The fact that you are suspicious means that what you have found out through their friendly chatting is more than "training schedule", it is more likely two adults entertaining each other.

Second, you have said that you trust your wife, this is a huge mistake, trust is the matter of the past. If you trust her why are you becoming suspicious over texts messages?

Third, stop talking about the gym trainer, deal with your wife. There are women who are committed to their relationship, she is the one to end that "romantic texting behaviour" with that gym trainer.
Deal with your wife, she is married and she must understand that any extra romantic or engagement with other man is not right.

Usikute trainer anamsifia sana jinsi alivyo mrembo na huo ni udhaifu wa wanawake, ukikomaa kumsifia asubuhi, mchana, jioni kwa muda wa mwezi tu analainika na unamla kirahisi kabisa, awe mke wa mtu au hana mtu.

So don't expect your wife to tell the trainer to stop from texting her.

Marriage does not stop a woman from cheating.

Now, let's talk like adults

Is gym safe for your woman? Emotionally etc, how can you avoid a bond between a man and woman who sees each other every evening and spend hours talking and touching each other?

Is it even right for another man touching your wife body' s parts during those gym trainings?

I know you are in a denial that your wife can not cheat, however any woman can cheat.

On this case, your is wife is half way from cheating or she has already done it.

I am advising you to do the following

Stop complaining or whining to your wife, you either act as if her relationship with her trainer is not bothering you or you stop her attending from so called gym sessions.

Either way, send a very strong message that you can not entertain any kind of close relationship between your wife and other men.

If you keep saying '' I trust my wife" it will end badly.

Whatever decision that you are going to take, deal with her gently, women tend to be more open and reveal alot of things if you face her gently.

All the best.

Tena akienda nae gym amshike matako kweri kweri mpaka jamaa wa gym asikie wivu na ajue nyumbani yanashikwa mara mbili yake...
Umeongea point mzee...pale anapiga squats wee ndio unatashika vizuri kabisa.
Na pia just a gentle slap of the ass as she completes a set😜

My Friend,

It is good that you have been gentle on dealing with your wife concerning her "friendly relationship with the trainer".
The fact that you are suspicious means that what you have found out through their friendly chatting is more than "training schedule", it is more likely two adults entertaining each other.

Second, you have said that you trust your wife, this is a huge mistake, trust is the matter of the past. If you trust her why are you becoming suspicious over texts messages?

Third, stop talking about the gym trainer, deal with your wife. There are women who are committed to their relationship, she is the one to end that "romantic texting behaviour" with that gym trainer.
Deal with your wife, she is married and she must understand that any extra romantic or engagement with other man is not right.

Usikute trainer anamsifia sana jinsi alivyo mrembo na huo ni udhaifu wa wanawake, ukikomaa kumsifia asubuhi, mchana, jioni kwa muda wa mwezi tu analainika na unamla kirahisi kabisa, awe mke wa mtu au hana mtu.

So don't expect your wife to tell the trainer to stop from texting her.

Marriage does not stop a woman from cheating.

Now, let's talk like adults

Is gym safe for your woman? Emotionally etc, how can you avoid a bond between a man and woman who sees each other every evening and spend hours talking and touching each other?

Is it even right for another man touching your wife body' s parts during those gym trainings?

I know you are in a denial that your wife can not cheat, however any woman can cheat.

On this case, your is wife is half way from cheating or she has already done it.

I am advising you to do the following

Stop complaining or whining to your wife, you either act as if her relationship with her trainer is not bothering you or you stop her attending from so called gym sessions.

Either way, send a very strong message that you can not entertain any kind of close relationship between your wife and other men.

If you keep saying '' I trust my wife" it will end badly.

Whatever decision that you are going to take, deal with her gently, women tend to be more open and reveal alot of things if you face her gently.

All the best.
Aisee watu wana wivu wakijinga sana. Sasa jameni hamtaki wake zenu waonje de libolo tofauti kwa sababu gani hasa? Kwani anaye gegeda anaondoka na hiyo mbususu? Mliooa a heni ubinafsi hao wake zenu mbususu walilewa bure wacha watumie watakavyo

Yoo, my nigga this be sm fkd up shit. One thing i knw is, that nigga wouldn flirt with your girl if she diddnt let him do that first. She didnt set the boundaries from the beggining.

My advice, one, talk to her about it and let her know that if she can do that then she should know u can do it too if i want to. Two, go with her to the gym and let him see that she is taken.

Three, start working out too. Every girl likes a well packed man, in her mind she anticipates how he is gonna rearrange her guts while making love to her. Get on the treadmill, eat right, lift weights, make her jealous too.

Four, spend time with her, if she is seeking comfort and validation from outsiders then its obvious that she aint gettin that from you. Compliment her, encourage her, take her out on dates, make it like u r starting to date her right now and all that.

Five, show her that you are confident enough as a man, sont be a sissy jus because she is entertaining some other nigga.
Six; blow her brains out in bed!
Crap

Nasikia yule owner wa 777,M, waliachana na mkewe kisa gym trainer...nasikia

Piga marufuku hio kitu kama unapenda hio ndoa iendelee

Mnunulie vifaa vichache nyumbani awe karibu na watoto pia

Mi sielewi this gym thing wkt unaweza fanya mazoezi nyumbani

Nasikia yule owner wa 777,M, waliachana na mkewe kisa gym trainer...nasikia

Piga marufuku hio kitu kama unapenda hio ndoa iendelee

Mnunulie vifaa vichache nyumbani awe karibu na watoto pia

Mi sielewi this gym thing wkt unaweza fanya mazoezi nyumbani
Kweli kabisa. Mambo mengine tunayaruhusu wenyewe..

Kuna uwezekano mkubwa keshaliwa tayari..

Kama upo Dar kuna maduka mengi tu yanauza equipment za gym. Ni ww tu kuchagua aina za equipment zinazofaa kwa mazoezi anayopenda kufanya, utenge chumba kimoja nyumbani, uweke humo, afu mazoezi yafanywe home.

Ukiendekeza mambo ya mke kwenda gym unatafuta mgogoro tu!
Sawasawa

Back
Top Bottom