Nina wivu sana kwa boyfriend wangu

Kumzuia asifanye kitu flani baada ya wewe kua nae, kumchagulia marafiki, kuchunguza simu yake kupita maelezo, ulichelewa kujibiwa text zako basi unavuta domo siku nzima, unataka kila akiwa online whatsapp achat na wewe tuuNIKIKUMBUKA mengine ntakuambia

Huu ni utoto ... ukikua utaacha

Sent from my iPhone using JamiiForums

I know that many monitoring apps are used for parental control, but apparently, they are highly useful for partners as well.
How can you know where your bf or gf is when it's late outside? Or how can you be sure they aren't involved in some kind of a scam online?
Nevertheless, I understand your worries, op.
If you want to install a phone tracking ap on your friend's device, maybe you should learn more about those first? I've heard a lot about mspy.com, so you may read articles on their websites and decide whether it worth installing or now. Personally, I've tried some of their tools and can say sometimes it's real salvation.

I know that many monitoring apps are used for parental control, but apparently, they are highly useful for partners as well.
How can you know where your bf or gf is when it's late outside? Or how can you be sure they aren't involved in some kind of a scam online?
Nevertheless, I understand your worries, op.
If you want to install a phone tracking ap on your friend's device, maybe you should learn more about those first? I've heard a lot about mspy.com, so you may read articles on their websites and decide whether it worth installing or now. Personally, I've tried some of their tools and can say sometimes it's real salvation.
Unataka mwenzio ajinyonge eeh

Back
Top Bottom