Nina mradi unaohitaji Milioni 100 kuufanikisha, Naombeni ushauri

mrs.simon

Jun 10, 2015
I have this great idea abt business and i believe in it 200% but the issue is it need a large capital like 100mills TSH.. therefore if kuna m2 anaweza kunipa ushauri vile naweza kupata mkopo wa huyo pesa au mkopo wa mashine.. kwasababu nijuavyo kupata mkopp bank mpaka uwe na asset ya kuweka na sina coz i am a student..so kama kuna m2 anaweza kunishauri nifanyeje au njia gani nipite i will apriciate so much.

Aisee kila la heri una idea tu tayari una uhakika wa 200%!! Ngoja nikwambie kitu usijiamini sana na wala usije kudhani wazo ulilonalo ni la kipekee sana, utashangaa ukilisema hama watu wakakupa ushauri wa jinsi ya kuliboresha au kukupa sababu ni kwa nini linaweza lisiwe wazo zuri sana. Usiogope weka wazo hapa kama ipo ipo tu!

Aisee kila la heri una idea tu tayari una uhakika wa 200%!! Ngoja nikwambie kitu usijiamini sana na wala usije kudhani wazo ulilonalo ni la kipekee sana, utashangaa ukilisema hama watu wakakupa ushauri wa jinsi ya kuliboresha au kukupa sababu ni kwa nini linaweza lisiwe wazo zuri sana. Usiogope weka wazo hapa kama ipo ipo tu!

I didnt ask vile naweza boresha idea.. i asked vile naweza pata mkopo wapi nipite au nifanye nn.

Ooookay.....

ignore her
ndio shida ya kuwa mwanafunzi

alifikiri bank ni wajinga ku insist mtu akope kwenye biashara ambayo tayari ipo na sio 'idea'?

Au hajui karibu kila msomi na karibu kila maskini ana 'idea' ya biashara za mabilioni?

Kiwanda kidogo tu cha maji ya kunywa huhitaji milioni 200
hata milioni 30 ukiamua unaweza anzisha......sasa ukiwa mwanafunzi utafikiri mi 200 ni ndoogo sana
ni 'kamtaji' tu kwa 'business idea'

Kumbe kuna watu ambao hiyo milioni 200 kwao sio ndogo but still nyumba zao zinapigwa minada wanashindwa kuilipa

Hapa ndipo mahali unaweza kuambulia ushauri tu wakati unahitaji msaada wa kifedha

ignore her
ndio shida ya kuwa mwanafunzi

alifikiri bank ni wajinga ku insist mtu akope kwenye biashara ambayo tayari ipo na

Kiwanda kidogo tu cha maji ya kunywa huhitaji milioni 200
hata milioni 30 ukiamua unaweza anzisha......sasa ukiwa mwanafunzi utafikiri mi 200 ni ndoogo sana
ni 'kamtaji' tu kwa 'business idea'

Kumbe kuna watu ambao hiyo milioni 200 kwao sio ndogo but still nyumba zao zinapigwa minada wanashindwa kuilipa
I am a Phd student in berlin n i know wat u tryna advise m but ma qtn was not on development of idea my qst was abt how possible is to get money and wat shud one do.. dont just jump to things

I am a Phd student in berlin n i know wat u tryna advise m but ma qtn was not on development of idea my qst was abt how possible is to get money and wat shud one do.. dont just jump to things

You were very rude to him
he was only curious about your idea...
Asking people for ways to get millions of shillings for your business also can
cause some people to asks you questions...
Try to answer all questions politely...if you are serious about your idea...

Well phd candidate in Berlin, would u mind sharing with us, ni mradi gani huo?

Crdb, finca, nmb, nbc, akiba commercial bank, azania bank, amana bank, kama ulivyotangulia kusema unatakiwa uwe na assets kuweza kupata mkopo huko, kama huna asset weka wazo lako mezani tujadili mimi na wewe nikiona linalipa kwa tz nikutafutie mtu ambaye nitamsimulia nimshawishi aweke hela zake huko yeye umpe 40% ya profit

Sasa faida yako ya kuwa msomi ni ipi?
Mbona kama vile ni mtu wa ligi?
Phd kweeli,ushindwe kujua namna ya kuongea kistaarabu achilia mbali namna ya kupata fedha......Elimu haijakukomboa.
Ukipata hiyo fedha;utakuchizika.
Hujatulia.

GoodDay,

Thanks for your swift answer and I want to assure you with the life and that of my family that you will never regret your involvement in this business with me.

I am a married man with two kids and I love my family so much, I have attached my photo and that of my family, for proper identification. Also I want you to send your picture or any kind of identification so that I can see whom I am dealing with.

Right now i can only communicate with you through our military computer due to the nature of my job here in Iraq, We are strongly limited from transacting business both national and international.

So the best solution is that i will be giving you information about this deal through email writing up. Note that this transaction is 100% risks free and you will not get involve in any kind of trouble as regards to the deal. And yes I will buy your property in which you will personally deduct the money when you receive the cashbox and then prepare the particulars of the property on my name because I will live in the property when I will come to your country to meet with you.

Well for security reasons and to avoid having any problem with your bank when depositing such huge sum, I will advise you to keep the cashbox in your home or at a place that will be 100% safe. But please you are only entitled to 30% of the total sum, which you can use as you wish and then keep the remaining 70% for me in a safe place after taking away your property agreed price. This deal is for real, it is not a joke because at my age I cannot chase shadows or pursue a vain cause. So be rest assured that it is a great objective to be accomplished and you need not to be afraid it will be delivered to you directly through the help of a diplomat as a consignment, which will be registered under your name as the rightful owner.

Note that in this world, the only person that can destroy you is someone that knows all about you. I have a lot of good friends that I can trust, but what about the future, what does it hold for the relationship. I am a soldier but more of a politician. I cannot let this deal ruin my career and dream, therefore you are to keep the deal secret and confidential, if you really want us to achieve this great objective together.

First, let me make you to understand my power in affecting the delivery of this fund. As I have already informed you on how this money is been brought, and I know I have equally informed you on where the money was deposited. I am in command of my unit in Al-Basrah, I give orders, and I am a marine and you know the respect and honour we control. I do not need to give you any further info. I believe you have the mind to understand even when giving a clue. I will prepare all the necessary documents for approval that the money is yours with a diplomat who is a friend but will not know that you are not the actual owner of the said funds because he is a man of decent mind. He will have my approval before he comes for the clearance of the money.

The only role I need from you is for me to arrange the consignment in your name so that you will clear the consignment as your own but will then take 30% of the funds to yourself and keep the balance of 70% for me in your home or a place you wish.

Now I want you to know that, every week a Red Cross relief jet flies to Europe from Baghdad to go collect reliefs from donors in Europe . I have two of my men as security to the airplane. If we come to a concrete agreement, I will contact a diplomat here in Al-basrah whom I have some of my men on guard in his premises to come seal up a consignment, which is with the Red Cross to the beneficiary in Europe. Then I must have prepared every document making you the true beneficiary of the funds.

I want you to know that diplomats run a courier service, which is called DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICE, this service is meant for transferring hard documents, huge funds and precious stones. They call it consignment. This consignment will be registered under their service and on your name and will be carried with their diplomatic immunity to any country where they have diplomatic grounds and then deliver it to the beneficiary of the consignment on the grounds where they maintain diplomatic immunity.

In this case, the deal will go like this, once I register the consignment in your name, The diplomat will seal it and then will send it to Europe after registering it as a diplomatic consignment in a diplomatic box and then transfer it to another diplomat in Europe who will pick up the consignment from the airplane and then deliver it to you in your country. The airplane that will be used in this deal is the Red Cross jet, which equally has its own immunity because of the nature of its work. Wherever it lands in Europe the diplomat in Europe will now go and claim the consignment and then have an appointment when you will come claim your consignment or to deliver it to your country.

As soon as I am through with the diplomat's arrangement here I will get from him the contact of the diplomat that will deliver the consignment to you in Europe and forward his contact and phone number to you so you can have an appointment with him to know when you can come claim the consignment or when to deliver the consignment to you in your country.

There will be some charges to pay for the clearance of the consignment at the airport in your country, but whatever it is please pay him to make sure that you collected the cashbox then take your own share of 30% and keep my own 70% in a safe place. Mind you that every charges will come from my 70%, I am a man of honour, you can have your 30% for your help, and I know that is been very fair, let all charges be from my share.

If you are ready for this deal, please reconfirm your readiness again and provide more information about yourself such as:

1.Your Full name:

2.Your country of origin and Contact address in your country:

3.Your state of residence and address:

4. A copy of your international passport /driver's license/ ID, or Photo:

5. Your direct telephone numbers:

6.Your occupation:

7. Age:

8. Last selling price of your property:

Once I receive this I will prepare every document making you the rightful owner of the consignment immediately and will contact you as soon as I conclude arrangement with the diplomat here. I await your immediate reply to this mail. Thanks and indicate your telephone number on your next reply.

Faithfully Yours,

Han Costa.

N/B: This is not a Bank to Bank transfer. The money has been sealed in a Box and a Diplomat will bring the Box to your house and handover to you without any problem from the Government of your country.

Sasa faida yako ya kuwa msomi ni ipi?
Mbona kama vile ni mtu wa ligi?
Phd kweeli,ushindwe kujua namna ya kuongea kistaarabu achilia mbali namna ya kupata fedha......Elimu haijakukomboa.
Ukipata hiyo fedha;utakuchizika.
Hujatulia.
Thank you

Crdb, finca, nmb, nbc, akiba commercial bank, azania bank, amana bank, kama ulivyotangulia kusema unatakiwa uwe na assets kuweza kupata mkopo huko, kama huna asset weka wazo lako mezani tujadili mimi na wewe nikiona linalipa kwa tz nikutafutie mtu ambaye nitamsimulia nimshawishi aweke hela zake huko yeye umpe 40% ya profit
My business idea is that i want to open up a breads and sweet bakery things factory like ready to eat in which i will b producing more that 50kinds of breads and more than 100 kinds of sweetstuffs like cakes and others.. also on the same machines one can produce doughs for pizza, buggers,cakes, samosa, springrolls,and all kind of doughs..
Therefore
Machines costs 50millsTSH(these machines also include packaging)
And the rest is the other costs like:
Rent for the industials business
Storage
Transpotation
Advertisment
Running costs
And others..
That is my idea in rough

Phd student unaandika n badala ya and, wat badala ya what, u badala ya you, m badala me, qtn badala ya question, abt badala ya about, wat badala ya what, shud badala ya should

Back
Top Bottom