nimeyasoma;alivyoyaona huyo ,nami nimeyaona...tutaponaje?!!

lizliz

Aug 4, 2008
Proverbs 5:3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
Proverbs 5:20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?
Proverbs 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Proverbs 21:9 ¶It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.
Proverbs 21:19 ¶It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
Proverbs 23:27 For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
Proverbs 25:24 ¶It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.

Proverbs 27:15 ¶A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Proverbs 30:20 Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Proverbs 31:10 ¶Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Ecclesiastes 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

Ecclesiastes 7:28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Top Bottom