nimeyasoma;alivyoyaona huyo ,nami nimeyaona...tutaponaje?!!

lizliz

Aug 4, 2008
Proverbs 5:3 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:
Proverbs 5:20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?
Proverbs 6:24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Proverbs 21:9 ¶It is better to dwell in a corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman in a wide house.
Proverbs 21:19 ¶It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
Proverbs 23:27 For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
Proverbs 25:24 ¶It is better to dwell in the corner of the housetop, than with a brawling woman and in a wide house.

Proverbs 27:15 ¶A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Proverbs 30:20 Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Proverbs 31:10 ¶Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Ecclesiastes 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

Ecclesiastes 7:28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

Back
Top Bottom