Nimetangaza nia ya kugombea Udiwani Kata ya Soweto Moshi

JIULIZE KWANZA

JF-Expert Member
Nov 6, 2010
Dear Friends and Enemy.

I am so pleased to inform you all that after a had time and challenging that I have been through for a couple of month after showing my interest of asking my fellow Chadema in Soweto to give me the opportunity of being among those who are seeking your blessing of raising up the flag of Chadema party in Soweto county for the coming election.

I have facing a lot of challenge from inside of my Party and outside of my party especial ccm which is ruling party after realizing that I have a big score of being the County councilor Soweto.

I want to insure you all including my enemy that all plan you have made to make me fail this opportunity of making a change to my county has been fail and I am standing today before you to thank you all for making me strong and now I am strong than ever.

I'll fight for democracy in my political party and ill fight against any green snake ccm that will come to my way until I close my eyes and that is only god wish but not a human being.

I have final decide to go and collect the form from district office of chadema Majengo on 02 July 2015 9:00 AM we will start our successfully journey official from Mawazo market at Soweto to Majengo and then back to Soweto,

It will be my honor to have everyone of you who wish and believe in change to accompany me on this very special moment for all of us.

You have trusted me last year and I didn't let you down you have witnessed my performance and I promised you all that you will never regret for the decision that you have made last year for trusting me.

There is no doubt that our county has been lead by Dr. Mbando Assistant Mayor my commander in chief but I have personal decided to wear his shoes just to protect our county to gone back to ccm. we have concurred the Territory of ccm last year Wireless and we all become hero's after beating ccm and there is where I have known and believe that you people of soweto you like me, supporting me and you expect a lot from me so give a teeth to chewing ccm alive on October 25.

This is what I will work out on if you will bless me to be your County councilor Soweto of cause I won't promise you the good road because that is your tax and you deserve to have a good road you paid a tax in each item that you purchase from stores/shops therefore the good road, quality medical care and best education that is your right to demand and not to beg.

This is my plan for coming next five year if you will trust me again and let me demand your needs.

1. There will be no student whom will be sent back home because of school fees or material if the parents has failed to cover for his kids education the teacher must notify me and ill corporate with parents/Guardians to find a solution of covered the kids needs instead of sending the kids back home so the local government, parents/Guardians and school shall solve the problem without interfering the kids education and time frame of studying and this will be in both level of education.

2. I'll make sure everyone gets his right accordingly without divide them in believes, political, gender etc.

3. I'll make sure that all funds that dedicated to public will reach them directly for example the 5% for women and 5% for men from the annual income of each county has reached the targeted group. As well as the funds for elders and people who are in needs. There is a lot of funds that get to people's pockets instead of public this the result of electing people whom are always looking for personal interest and not a public interest and I want to wipe them out publically whom will dare to take public interest to personal interest.

4. Ill build my political party in and outside of our county, I'll fight by law as much as I can to make sure everyone has right to speak loudly and being listened.

5. I'll find sponsor/fund to build the market at mawazo Soweto were by our moms sell the fruits and food at the sun, dust and dark.

6. I'll make sure that everyone in our county shall get the free service from any local government.

7. I'll deal with corruption, humiliations, a part of that I will make sure that the county income benefits the county fist and all income from county some percent remain at county. This is very big war we need to be strong, together and speak the same language in that case we will win the battle.

8. Your problems it's my problems too so ill make sure that we will solve it together but remember that can be done only if you will let me do so. Remember the ball is in your hands the better you play the best you score.

Let me wish you all the lovely morning and happy Friday.

God Bless Tanzania God Bless Soweto.

Regards

Collins Tamimu Mayyutta
(Chairman wireless street Soweto county chadema)
(Secretary Soweto County Bavicha)
+255 754 537 513

kwanza sidhani kama kweli unaelewa maana ya neno COUNTY. pili kila la heri katika kujitafutia ajira kwa kisingizio cha kuwatumikia wananchi.

Jombaa kwa nini umevalisha kiswahili koti la kiingereza? Ungeondoa hilo koti (ambalo si lazima) ungeeleweka vizuri zaidi.
Pamoja na hayo, kazania sana tuition ya kiingereza!

Hongera sana kamanda, Lugha nzuri, mpangilio sahihi na point zimeeleweka.

Nakutakia kila rakheli kamanda Mungu akusaidie katika kutimiza maleongo na maono yako kwa wana SOWETO

Nadhani ungeandika tu kiswahili ungeeleweka zaidi. Pia tuition ya kingereza bado inakuhusu.

Alafu umeandika kingereza ili iweje? Huna sifa ya kua hata mwenyekiti wa mtaa sembuse udiwani.

kama wewe una sifa tia nia mkuu mbona wenzako wameshafikia arobani? tangaza na wewe

Nadhani ungeandika tu kiswahili ungeeleweka zaidi. Pia tuition ya kingereza bado inakuhusu.

Alafu umeandika kingereza ili iweje? Huna sifa ya kua hata mwenyekiti wa mtaa sembuse udiwani.

tuition ya kingereza maana yake nini? ungesema masomo ya ziada ya lugha ya kingereza ungeeleweka pia sioni unachokosoa na uli comment kama vina tofauti. kuhusu kutoielewa lugha ya kingereza lawama izo ipe serikali yako ya ccm kwa kukubania elimu sio mimi mkuu

Jombaa kwa nini umevalisha kiswahili koti la kiingereza? Ungeondoa hilo koti (ambalo si lazima) ungeeleweka vizuri zaidi.
Pamoja na hayo, kazania sana tuition ya kiingereza!

mimi sihitaji ajira ya udiwani naitaji kuwatumikia wananchi kama maisha ninayo siku nyingi tena maisha bora na sio bora maisha kama unavyodhani usilolijua ni sawa na usiku wa giza wacha kuropoka

kwanza sidhani kama kweli unaelewa maana ya neno COUNTY. pili kila la heri katika kujitafutia ajira kwa kisingizio cha kuwatumikia wananchi.

halafu hivi lengo lako kuwasiluana na nani? nenda katoe speech hii kwa wapiga kura hafu urudi utupe mrejesho

jamaa anaweza, achen wivu, kingreza safi, na kajieleza vzr kawazdi ata wale maboya watiania uraisi wa ssm, bgUP tupo pamoja nipo h0stel za veta nakusubiri.

tuition ya kingereza maana yake nini? ungesema masomo ya ziada ya lugha ya kingereza ungeeleweka pia sioni unachokosoa na uli comment kama vina tofauti. kuhusu kutoielewa lugha ya kingereza lawama izo ipe serikali yako ya ccm kwa kukubania elimu sio mimi mkuu

kwani unaamini umeandika kiingereza au kinachofanana na kiingereza? kuwa na adabu we mtoto. unaandika pumba hafu unatetea pumba zako?

hahahaha jenga hoja wacha vioja kamlete nape aandike kama mimi.....ntarahamwe nyie mwisho wenu oct 25

kwani unaamini umeandika kiingereza au kinachofanana na kiingereza? kuwa na adabu we mtoto. unaandika pumba hafu unatetea pumba zako?

Back
Top Bottom