Nimesoma Industrial Engineering Management, natafuta nafasi ya kazi au kujitolea

Master SM

May 29, 2020
A motivated, adaptive, and responsible ndustrial engineering maagement graduate seeking a position within which i will utilize my proffesional and technical skills.

I have recently graduate at Mzumbe university taking Bsc in industrial engineering management and i currently looking to apply my knowledge and skills, i have methodological problem solving technical to work and strong drive to see thing through to completion.

Some major skills, i have;
-quality controll ,
-production plan and contoll,
-project management skills.

I am writting to inquire about an opportunity of a job within any manufacturing organization, my expertise is in quality control and i feel that i could make defferent in that organization.

I look foward to hearing from you(great thinkers) for a comment, as well as recommendation.

Thank you!!

Industrial Engineering and Management is very wide and marketable course.
A competent Industrial Engineer can able to explain in detail about his professional and marketing himself in a competitive manner. Howe about you?.
Please follow my tips
1. Firstly, explain who are you as an Industrial Engineer .
2. Secondly,What knowledge and skills do you have as an Industrial Engineer.

3. Thirdly, Do you have any working experience? If yes, tell us for how many years and what projects have you conduct.
4.Lastly, tell us hoy will you help our company or industry when we decide to hire you.

Don't forget to tell us your address, where are you from, which college do you get your bachelor, phoy number and emails are also important if you are serious.

I wish you the best, Hopefully if you do that some how will help.
Remember, many people like you are fighting to get opportunities, try to differentiate yourself.

GOOD LUCK

Sent from my Nokia C1 using JamiiForums mobile app

A competent Industrial Engineer can able to explain in detail about his professional and marketing himself in a competitive manner. Howe about you?.
Please follow my tips

3. Thirdly, Do you have any working experience? If yes, tell us for how many years and what projects have you conduct.
4.Lastly, tell us hoy will you help our company or industry when we decide to hire you.

Don't forget to tell us your address, where are you from, which college do you get your bachelor, phoy number and emails are also important if you are serious.

Remember, many people like you are fighting to get opportunities, try to differentiate yourself.

GOOD LUCK

Thanks for your comment

Please follow my tips

GOOD LUCK

Useful comments

Its either ni C & P au hana experience ni graduate hivo anaona CV haitojaa atafukuza nafasi. Naogopa aisee
Either way atleast angeji tutumua hata kujibu kaswali kamoja...

Mfano "who you are..." kweli na hii nayo inahitaji experience?

Inawezekana hakusoma comment ya jamaa au alisoma hakuelewa au aliona kama ana mbana na maswali ambayo yeye hayataki (egoism).

Anyways kwa stage aliyopo hatakiwi kufanya makosa kama hayo!

Either way atleast angeji tutumua hata kujibu kaswali kamoja...

Mfano "who you are..." kweli na hii nayo inahitaji experience?

Inawezekana hakusoma comment ya jamaa au alisoma hakuelewa au aliona kama ana mbana na maswali ambayo yeye hayataki (egoism).

Anyways kwa stage aliyopo hatakiwi kufanya makosa kama hayo!
Sijajibu kipi mbona mmejikita kwenye kukosoa tu bila hoja

A motivated, adaptive, and responsible ndustrial engineering maagement graduate seeking a position within which i will utilize my proffesional and technical skills.

I have recently graduate at Mzumbe university taking Bsc in industrial engineering management and i currently looking to apply my knowledge and skills, i have methodological problem solving technical to work and strong drive to see thing through to completion.

Some major skills, i have;
-quality controll ,
-production plan and contoll,
-project management skills.

I am writting to inquire about an opportunity of a job within any manufacturing organization, my expertise is in quality control and i feel that i could make defferent in that organization.

I look foward to hearing from you(great thinkers) for a comment, as well as recommendation.

Thank you!!
Be confident as you have done and apply to big organizations in the country, there are many projects going on and many being financed by the country e.g If you have not tried, please visit the UN site, all these projects going in the country, the World Bank, European Union, US Embassy, Unilever Tanzania and you can even ask for an appointment to meet the project coordinators in those organizations, you can also contact big banks in the country, you have made a good thing to mention your intention here... 100% marks to you.

Be confident as you have done and apply to big organizations in the country, there are many projects going on and many being financed by the country e.g If you have not tried, please visit the UN site, all these projects going in the country, the World Bank, European Union, US Embassy, Unilever Tanzania and you can even ask for an appointment to meet the project coordinators in those organizations, you can also contact big banks in the country, you have made a good thing to mention your intention here... 100% marks to you.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom