Nimejikuta nampenda huyu mdada wa JF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unaona sasa, good gal. Ila nimeshindwa hii vita kirahisi sana, fungua mlango wa chumbani ili tunene kwa lugha
Mlango kwakweli hapana siwezi fungua, nimefunga kwa sababu za kiusalama zaidi..!!

Natamani niijue hiyo maana halisi ya 'kupenda'..!!
Maana halisi ya kupenda?
You mean love

Well I think love is who we put our affection and trust into. It's where we find happiness and safety. Love doesn't always have to be based on romance. It can be found in the little things, like someone's smile or the way they laugh.
I personally think love in the romantic sense, is being vulnerable enough to get hurt but trusting that you won't be. It's giving and it's taking.
Love is letting someone see your imperfections and being received as beautiful regardless.
I don't know how many of us find the love that were looking for or how long that takes, but I do hope that whoever is looking for it can find it.

Well for me alcohol is love
Since the day I lost her

Maana halisi ya kupenda?
You mean love

Well I think love is who we put our affection and trust into. It's where we find happiness and safety. Love doesn't always have to be based on romance. It can be found in the little things, like someone's smile or the way they laugh.
I personally think love in the romantic sense, is being vulnerable enough to get hurt but trusting that you won't be. It's giving and it's taking.
Love is letting someone see your imperfections and being received as beautiful regardless.
I don't know how many of us find the love that were looking for or how long that takes, but I do hope that whoever is looking for it can find it.

Well for me alcohol is love
Since the day I lost her
My heartily condolences to you MLEVi Mmoja, I do really understand how it feels to lost someone who meant the world to you, someone who is so closer to your heart, someone who changes your world,
May GOD rest her soul in eternal place.!! Believe that one day you gonna see her again, she is not in your life physically but she is spiritually, I am so sure she'll be happy knowing that you are happy too.!!

It's going to be alright, It's going to be okay, I'm so sorry..!!

My heartily condolences to you MLEVi Mmoja, I do really understand how it feels to lost someone who meant the world to you, someone who is so closer to your heart, someone who changes your world,
May GOD rest her soul in eternal place.!! Believe that one day you gonna see her again, she is not in your life physically but she is spiritually, I am so sure she'll be happy knowing that you are happy too.!!

Sijakosea kukupenda SweetieLee uko vizuri

You are absolutely right sweetie Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.