Nimefika Mathare- Nairobi Duh!

Acha ligi za kijinga wewe.....

Tofautisha uchafuz(wa mazingira) na umaskini....

Mleta mada ameeleza ni jinsi gani wananchi wa Mathare wanaishi katika maisha ya umaskini uliotopea ilhali nchi inajinasibu kuwa na uchuni wa juu katika EA....Watu wanaishi maisha duni mnooo.....Na kalidhihirisha hilo kwa picha...

Wewe unakuja na picha za mafuriko ya mvua...Mrundikano wa taataka (ambazo inawezekana zilitolewa mara tu baada ya wewe kupiga picha)....

Picha zako za Kariakoo zinaonesha ni jinsi gani Dar ilivyo ukilinganisha na Nai...

Kubali kataa....Kibera....Dandora...Mathare n.k ni ielelezo tosha kwamba uchumi wa Kenya umeshikwa na wachache na wananchi wengi wanaishi below poverty line....Katika umaskini uliotopea...

Ngoja nizirudie picha....Angalia na ulizoziweka wewe...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
hazifunguki jaman

Hutaamini upo Kenya , nilienda Kibera ila Mathare sijafika . Ila sehemu za kitajiri ni zaidi ya Tz , tukawazidi na slam za kiuungwana . Unaweza ikafananisha Manzese na Kibera ?

Tukumbe kila nchi inapo piga hatua kiuchumi pia hali za watu wa chini zina zidi kuwa mbaya zaidi

[h=2]Dar es Salaam, Tanzania[/h]

EricSchaechterUFZ_ResilientCities_1-1024x486.jpg

A young man using pieces of wood as walking aids while crossing a current of rainwater, sewage and garbage in the district of Janguani during the flood event of April 12, 2014
450px-Sewage_in_the_street_in_Tandale%2C_Dar_es_Salaam_%283233303875%29.jpg

dsmfloodagain.jpg

The impact of floods is still a threat in the memories of most residents of Dar es Salaam

Duuh mamaeee

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

As you see that's a neighborhood with proper sanitation infrastructures, albeit no one maintains them. And worse enough it's a problem that's limited to a very tiny area, which is why the only picture you can find is a close up picture.Why don't you find a bird's eye picture of a mess like that one in Mathare?there is none. why?i am proving your lies below. Don't be scared now. I told you i hate lies.

This picture is not from Dar, Dar does not use that type of roofing for houses, anyone who has ever lived in dar, can easily tell that. I guess you are beyond desperate to prove things in Dar are as bad as they are in Nairobi, to the extent of faking photos from India.

This is where you got the photos from
INDIA: Terra Urban à¤à¥à¤°à¤¾ à¤à¤°à¥à¤¬à¤¨ | Urban Forum by Society for Participatory Research in Asia (PRIA)

Actual link from the Indian website:http://terraurban.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/3a10217b6db20ba4ee9afc19f948-grande.jpg?w=458

Not every story about "Slums" in Dar has pictures from Dar.

I repeat, what is going on in Mathare, should make you be ashamed of Kenya, same way am ashamed of those uncleaned street patches.

Difference is you don't care about anything that goes on in Mathare.Because' that's how you fellas are wired.
UMEWAUMBUA VIBAYA MAANA NAWAJUAGA KWA KUOKOTA PICHA HAWAJAMBO.

9 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom