Nimeamini sasa if free and fair election is on the ground, CHADEMA will shine!

My conc

ern is the courage to mount resistance!
Courage, everyone has it.

It is an inborn attribute. It may be 'courage' out of fear, still, it is courage.

In this case, all the courage possessed by their members only needs leadership.

Courage, everyone has it.

It is an inborn attribute. It may be 'courage' out of fear, still, it is courage.

In this case, all the courage possessed by their members only needs leadership.
I am trying to make an image a courageous Tanzanian from the opposition trotting on a dead body of a fellow demonstrator just fallen down from a head bullet and goes on to confront the brutal police! ! Tukifika hapo ukombozi tayari!

I am trying to make an image a courageous Tanzanian from the opposition trotting on a dead body of a fellow demonstrator just fallen down from a head bullet and goes on to confront the brutal police! ! Tukifika hapo ukombozi tayari!
No.

I have a different view of defiance. Confronting the armed police is a sure way of dying needlessly and without hope of bringing the needed change

I would rather see courageous people doing everything possible to maintain peace while defying their tormentors. Let the hoodlums kill innocent people, and that is what will bring out the best of what is Tanzania, the Tanzania we have never witnessed before.

It only takes a spark to cause an unimaginable inferno.

Back
Top Bottom