Nickelodeon has suspended three of its cartoons said to glorify homosexuality from the Kenyan market

mwathadan

JF-Expert Member
Dec 1, 2016
d2211b5d5ad8ee702d128659c720890d.jpg
Nickelodeon, the American production house that supplies pay-TV company MultiChoice with children’s content, has suspended three of its cartoons said to glorify homosexuality from the Kenyan market, the Business Daily reports.

Following an order by the Kenya Film Classification Board, Viacom, the US-based company that owns Nickelodeon, has stopped supplying The Loud House, The Legend of Korra and Hey Arnold to MultiChoice – the owners of DStv and GOtv, the report further said.

In a statement, Viacom said it acknowledged the concerns raised by customers, and would suspend the shows in questions while they seek other options.

The Kenya Film Classification Board had earlier singled out Nickelodeon’s shows “The Loud House,” “The Legend of Korra” and “Hey Arnold,” along with the Cartoon Network shows “Steven Universe,” “Adventure Time,” and “Clarence,” accusing them of “damaging” the family.

According to the KFCB complaint, the shows in question have been trying to “normalize, glamorize, and even glorify homosexual behavior.”

The Kenyan censors have said that the six cartoons “are intended to introduce children to deviant behavior,” calling such efforts “obnoxious and inappropriate.”

Asee hawa wazungu wanatumia njia nyingi to impose their cultures huku,unajua ts very difficult kujua kwamba there such behaviours in cartoons sababu sanasana zinaangaliwa na watoto

Bwana ngoja nikazifunge sasa hivi. Kumbe ndo wanachowafundisha watoto!!!!???

Pambaf.

I once heard complaints about 'Nickelodeon', then I chose to investigate by personally watching their cartoons with my kids on several random occasions, I but never came across any offending materials. Anyway, probably it is true.

I once heard complaints about 'Nickelodeon', then I chose to investigate by personally watching their cartoons with my kids on several random occasions, I but never came across any offending materials. Anyway, probably it is true.
mkuu salama vp election huko... naamini wakati haupo ndio hizo offending materials zinakiwa aired probably

so is it better if the kids learn about homosexuality on the internet or from their friends or seeing it on the streets? saa zingine sisi kama waafrika hatufikirii.

Hata mm Kwanza Loud house How???

Its a story about A brothee with9 sisters and a parent

Been watching it toka nikue teen

Loud House??? hawa wasee waache ujinga...hio cartoon manze iko fiti...sai wametuletea Spongebob vitu za ujinga!! Loud House haina ubaya wowote maybe one or two episodes...but that does not mean it is supporting homosexuality

mkuu salama vp election huko... naamini wakati haupo ndio hizo offending materials zinakiwa aired probably
Salama kaka, aise uchaguzi huu hautabiriki, maana Raila na Uhuru wamekabana kwenye koo na hakuna anayeachia, sijui itakavyoishia. Cha msingi ni kuhakikisha ikifika siku tutaamka mapema na kupiga kura halafu tutulie na kusubiri kitakachozaliwa tutalea tu.

Salama kaka, aise uchaguzi huu hautabiriki, maana Raila na Uhuru wamekabana kwenye koo na hakuna anayeachia, sijui itakavyoishia. Cha msingi ni kuhakikisha ikifika siku tutaamka mapema na kupiga kura halafu tutulie na kusubiri kitakachozaliwa tutalea tu.
Ah ah dah bro kama umeongea kwa hisia HV ka umekata tamaa.. Anyway tutawaombea majirani zetu muwe na uchaguzi wenye amani

Ah ah dah bro kama umeongea kwa hisia HV ka umekata tamaa.. Anyway tutawaombea majirani zetu muwe na uchaguzi wenye amani
Hehee! Wala sijakata tamaa, inafaa ifahamike wote wanaogambania uongozi ni wazalendo wa nchi na kila mmoja anajinadi kwamba ataifanyia nchi mengi makubwa na mazuri. Cha msingi ni tuombe amani, atakayeshinda akabidhiwe nchi bila vurugu na tuendelee kulisogesha gurudumu la taifa.

Tatizo inakua pale pande zote mbili wanan'gan'gania madaraka na kufunga magoli ya mikono halafu wanatumbukiza nchi kwenye kiza.

Mkuu kuna comedy zaakina Hannah Montana hizo barahaa. Pure Freemason hiyo kitu weka mbali na watoto kabisa.Big brother yenyewe niushetwani ...

Na bado, many of these big cartoons have hidden messages that even affect adults. Most target the sub-conscious mind, on watching them you won't find anything fishy about them but once you see analysis from experts who have probably participated in production of the content, or keen guys then everything falls in place, hell breaks loose. There are usually too much occurrences of evil behaviours to dismiss the thought of a coincidence. Hizi kubwa kubwa hata Sponge bob, they all have hidden messages.

Back
Top Bottom