Ni Kweli Binadamu wa Kwanza alipatikana Olduvai Gorge?

In archeogenetics there are two competing hypotheses: one that suggests that human beings came out of african and then 'fanned out' to populate other areas of the world (the so called recent african origin - RAO) and the other hypothesis proposes that modern human evolved at least in part from independent hominids in each part of the world. The oldest known ancestor to humans and chimpanzees is 'sahelanthropus' whose fossil was discovered in Chad in 2001 and is estimated to have lived about 7 million years ago. the skull at olvai is less than 4 million years old.

Nyani unasikia maneno hayo?

Wenzako wana debate version ipi ya evolution iko sahihi, si kama evolution ni sahihi.

Nyani unasikia maneno hayo?

Wenzako wana debate version ipi ya evolution iko sahihi, si kama evolution ni sahihi.

Unaona sasa...hata lugha wanayotumia kuelezea hizo "versions" sio ya uhakika. Maneno kama "suggests" na "estimate(d)" siyo definitive. Kwa mtaji huo, sayansi ya evolution ni speculative.

In archeogenetics there are two competing hypotheses: one that suggests that human beings came out of african and then 'fanned out' to populate other areas of the world (the so called recent african origin - RAO) and the other hypothesis proposes that modern human evolved at least in part from independent hominids in each part of the world. The oldest known ancestor to humans and chimpanzees is 'sahelanthropus' whose fossil was discovered in Chad in 2001 and is estimated to have lived about 7 million years ago. the skull at olvai is less than 4 million years old.

Kwa hiyo Sahelanthropus hakuwa human maana alikuwa ni ancestor wa both humans and chimps. Ninachojua mimi (and I am not an authority on this) ni kuwa kuna uwezekano mkubwa kuwa human alievolve katika maeneo ya Olduvai maana footprints zilizopatikana zilionyesha kuwa angalau aliisha anza kutembea wima. Vile vile kuna mabaki ya vyombo vya zamani kupita vyote vinavyoashiria kuwa huyo Mkuu wa Olduvai alijua kutumia tools.

Kitu kimoja kilichofanya kuwa uwezekano wa kuwa Africa (iwe Olduvai, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, Chad etc) ndiko alikotokea binadamu kupingwa sana na hasa bigots ni ile kukataa kuwa sisi wote ni WAAFRIKA!

Kwa hiyo Sahelanthropus hakuwa human maana alikuwa ni ancestor wa both humans and chimps. Ninachojua mimi (and I am not an authority on this) ni kuwa kuna uwezekano mkubwa kuwa human alievolve katika maeneo ya Olduvai maana footprints zilizopatikana zilionyesha kuwa angalau aliisha anza kutembea wima. Vile vile kuna mabaki ya vyombo vya zamani kupita vyote vinavyoashiria kuwa huyo Mkuu wa Olduvai alijua kutumia tools.

Kitu kimoja kilichofanya kuwa uwezekano wa kuwa Africa (iwe Olduvai, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa, Chad etc) ndiko alikotokea binadamu kupingwa sana na hasa bigots ni ile kukataa kuwa sisi wote ni WAAFRIKA!

Fundi,

Sisi wote ni waafrika tangia hapo, genetically huwezi ku produce mweusi kutoka mweupe lakini unaweza ku produce mweupe kutoka mweusi.

Nyani Ngabu,Pundit...
Aren't you homos (in a bioanthropological sense,of course) saying the same thing (fact-based) with some touches of ''counter'' /''disproving'' ideas here and there?
Still,very educational I should say.
Love the humour too.

Suki,

How can you even dream of equating the evolution bashing but sadly undefined banters of this carbon based biped ironically named Nyani Ngabu with the science embracing and well documented facts as presented by yours truly?

If Nyani Ngabu is equated to some real nyanis I think the real nyani should be justified if they will feel offended :).

Suki,

How can you even dream of equating the evolution bashing but sadly undefined banters of this carbon based biped ironically named Nyani Ngabu with the science embracing and well documented facts as presented by yours truly?

If Nyani Ngabu is equated to some real nyanis I think the real nyani should be justified if they will feel offended :).

With all due respect…yours truly.
How will I not be inclined to honour testimonies of their own kind? :)

However,I believe that single school-based evidences may fail to provide sufficing proof on a subject of this magnitude and accord.As innutritious as it sounds both evolution and religion - each independently considered yet mutually observed,feed into generally,knowledge quenching,recipe for ‘chimpmen’ cooking.

All in all,the final verdict as to what set of evidences best fit one’s search for the esteemed understanding of the subject is…still one’s own.

Yes man! Sometimes I wonder how they are able to determine the exact age and the other statistics they provide. I know in 1959 when the Zinjathropus (whatever the name is) was discovered, computers were not in use, so how did they know of the age of that skull?? Hapa tunapigwa changa la macho by people who want to become professors on fictitious claims!

Labda walitumia 14-C.

Knowledge is still being accumulated. But why the issue of Adam and Eve has been associated with only one society while societies had their own explanation about creation? The theory of evulation as it attempts to explain the origin of man uses scientific
Laws to tress about the truth without biases as for the religious one.

Has been associated with only one society because they documented their history

Frankly speaking there were lots of Adams and Eves

Back
Top Bottom