Ni Kweli Binadamu wa Kwanza alipatikana Olduvai Gorge?

It (disproving) also means proving something isn't what it is thought to be....

You are using a subset of the meaning to explain away your distorted view.

A part of disproving is proving that something isn't what it is thought to be.

Another part of disproving, the important and more definitive, is proving that something cannot be what it is thought to be.

You are shying away from the second and embracing the first.

You are using a subset of the meaning to explain away your distorted view.

A part of disproving is proving that something isn't what it is thought to be.

Another part of disproving, the important and more definitive, is proving that something cannot be what it is thought to be.

You are shying away from the second and embracing the first.

You are doing the same thing by shying away from the first and embracing only the second. And where did you get the authority of saying one part of the meaning is more important than the other? Have you become some sort of an authority figure in semantics? And it's funny how, when cornered, you start parsing words. Very funny.

Kwa hiyo historia inatudanganya??

Kama unazungumzia historia ya mashuleni, hiyo topic imetolewa katika baadhi ya mitaala isiyotaka controversy. Kwa tanzania sina uhakika, japo sisi tulisoma.

kama una maana world history inategemea reference yako ni watu wa mrengo gani, kama ni mkristu utaamini proven historia ya wayahudi,
kama ni mchaga utaamini proven history ya kichaga ambayo kidogo inaendana na ya bibilia, nk
makabila mengi wanayo imani/ushahidi ya jinsi walivyotokea na kufika hapa.
walioweza kuandika vitabu maarufu si wengi sana.

sayansi ya evolution ina mapungufu mengi, sana kwani hata dna za hayo mafuvu na mabaki hazioani kabisa na ya watu wa siku hizi. (of recent)
ya kuchekesha kabisa ni ile inayosema tulitoka kwenye chembe (simple cells) moja ndogo, tukaanza kuwa complicated kwa aina tofauti hadi mimea tofauti na viumbe wote wakatokea tofauti kila mmoja kutegemeana na mazingira na mahitaji.
any way hii ni age ya information, any one can choose information ambayo anataka kuside nayo. As long neither me nor you will ever spend the years in physical research, we are all free to read anything anyone writes and listen to any lecture we want.
spend your time wisely.

na imekuja gundulika baadae kumbe hata

You are doing the same thing by shying away from the first and embracing only the second. And where did you get the authority of saying one part of the meaning is more important than the other? Have you become some sort of an authority figure in semantics? And it's funny how, when cornered, you start parsing words. Very funny.

You are exposing your lack of grasp,

The second includes the first and so by embracing the second, whose subset is the first I am embracing both.

You on the other hand, by embracing the first, and shying away from the second, are only dealing with the non definitive part of the equation and leaving the exclusive domain, the more important and definitive part, alone.

Venn1.jpg

You are exposing your lack of grasp,

The second includes the first and so by embracing the second, whose subset is the first I am embracing both.

You on the other hand, by embracing the first, and shying away from the second, are only dealing with the non definitive part of the equation and leaving the exclusive domain, the more important and definitive part, alone.

Venn1.jpg

Alright playa....I think we are just going around in circles now. Until you come up with a convincing argument, I still maintain that the science of evolution is bogus.

Alright playa....I think we are just going around in circles now. Until you come up with a convincing argument, I still maintain that the science of evolution is bogus.

Bogus where, can you come up with a detailed and focused critique instead of just saying generally that it is bogud?

Bogus where, can you come up with a detailed and focused critique instead of just saying generally that it is bogud?

Go back to the back and forth and you'll see my abbreviated critique in bits and pieces. Time is just not in my hands to offer a lengthy, "detailed and focused critique" like you want me to.

Go back to the back and forth and you'll see my abbreviated critique in bits and pieces. Time is just not in my hands to offer a lengthy, "detailed and focused critique" like you want me to.

I already countered your short, detail lacking so-called critique.

Say something new.

...and still you are not convincing....so go read something else and come back with it...

You are the one who is not conincing in your detailed starved stand that I am not convincing.

I am not convincing? How? Where?

You guys will argue till down but you will at the end come to one conclusion, science of evolution is not empirical it is rather hypothetical. Human beings are a creation of some supernatural being!

You are the one who is not conincing in your detailed starved stand that I am not convincing.

I am not convincing? How? Where?

It takes a "million" years for organisms to change/ evolve. How do you know? Who came up with those years? And how do they know? Did they live a "million" years to witness the changes? Puh-lease......get real.

You guys will argue till down but you will at the end come to one conclusion, science of evolution is not empirical it is rather hypothetical. Human beings are a creation of some supernatural being!

Substantiate your claim with details.

Without details, I can equally say "the sky is falling" and claim validity.That is what you and Nyani are doing here.

Without details, you are denying me even a starting point in disputing your detail starved so called critique.

Substantiate your claim with details.

Without details, I can equally say "the sky is falling" and claim validity.That is what you and Nyani are doing here.

Without details, you are denying me even a starting point in disputing your detail starved so called critique.

Why don't you substantiate your "million" years claim? Who lived a "million" years to witness your bogus claims?

It takes a "million" years for organisms to change/ evolve. How do you know? Who came up with those years? And how do they know? Did they live a "million" years to witness the changes? Puh-lease......get real.

If you are moving in a car at a constant speed of 80 km/ hr, and have 800 kms to cover, you do not need to go the entire 800 km to know that it will take you 10 hours, now do you?

People are calibrating billions of years back to the beginning of the universe, and you wonder with mere billions!

Wakati wewe unashangaa na a miilon here, a million there kama Weezo wenzako wanakuja na a billion here a billion there.

People are calibrating billions of years back to the beginning of the universe, and you wonder with mere billions!

Wakati wewe unashangaa na a miilon here, a million there kama Weezo wenzako wanakuja na a billion here a billion there.

Hahahaha....kumbe na wewe unai-feel a millie eeeh? Kwenye remix Jigga yupo na anasema a billie.....uliona lakini Weezy alivyofunika BET jana? Thats whats up....

But a billie years back is not exact science.....just speculative...

Hahahaha....kumbe na wewe unai-feel a millie eeeh? Kwenye remix Jigga yupo na anasema a billie.....uliona lakini Weezy alivyofunika BET jana? Thats whats up....

But a billie years back is not exact science.....just speculative...

To birdbrains, yes.

There is a difference between speculation and approximation.

Weezie mshamba tu anawakamua washamba wenzake wa huko Malampaka.Kwenye classic acts za Hip Hop wala hawezi kuota kuwemo.

In archeogenetics there are two competing hypotheses: one that suggests that human beings came out of african and then 'fanned out' to populate other areas of the world (the so called recent african origin - RAO) and the other hypothesis proposes that modern human evolved at least in part from independent hominids in each part of the world. The oldest known ancestor to humans and chimpanzees is 'sahelanthropus' whose fossil was discovered in Chad in 2001 and is estimated to have lived about 7 million years ago. the skull at olvai is less than 4 million years old.

Back
Top Bottom