Ni Kweli Binadamu wa Kwanza alipatikana Olduvai Gorge?

Kikukwelii, hii topic hata hao anthropologists wanatofautiana sana, bado ni very debatable mno, hadi ilibidi itolewe kwenye sylabuses za sehemu kadhaa.
hata proof that hiyo skull ya hao watu wa kale kabisa hakuna proof kama wanauhusiano na binadamu.
lakini kuna maswali mengi sana ambayo wenye kupinga evolution wameshindwa kujibu, an mengi ambayo wenye kuikubali wameshindwa kuyajibu.
anyway as we are here, lets use our time wisely,
kama juzi kuna yale mandege makubwa kama dinasour wanaoruka, walidaiwa wako extinct lakini kumbe wako tu wanaogopa watu wanaonekana mara chache huko amerika kusini.
mimi nilishaacha kufuatilia hivyo sina hata data mtanisamehe.

Kwa hiyo historia inatudanganya??

With a name like yours that would not surprise me, hawaja evolve vizuri labda. :)

On a serious note, the hair example is a poor one as stated before.

Hahahahaha...you got jokes!!!

Anyways, you still haven't explained why some of my family members are hairy other than say it's a "poor" example. Unless you tell me my family members came from Europe 10,000 years ago.....but then again how would you know that. So I think it's lame for you to say Europeans are hairy due to their climatic conditions. I'm not buying it and the truth of the matter is, there is no human being who knows what happened a "million" years ago let alone a 1,000 years ago.

Hahahahaha...you got jokes!!!

Anyways, you still haven't explained why some of my family members are hairy other than say it's a "poor" example. Unless you tell me my family members came from Europe 10,000 years ago.....but then again how would you know that. So I think it's lame for you to say Europeans are hairy due to their climatic conditions. I'm not buying it and the truth of the matter is, there is no human being who knows what happened a "million" years ago let alone a 1,000 years ago.

Evolution operates at the level of whole populations, not individuals and isolated cases.

Kwa hiyo ukichukua waafrika ukawalinganisha na wazungu, utaona tendencies ni kuwa wazungu wanakuwa na nywele nyingi kuliko waafrika kutokana na adaptation ya hali ya hewa ya kwao.

Hiyo haina maana kwamba huwezi kukuta watu weusi wenye nywele nyingi, wapo, but on the whole weusi hawana nywele za mwili nyingi kama wazungu.

Evolution operates at the level of whole populations, not individuals and isolated cases.

Kwa hiyo ukichukua waafrika ukawalinganisha na wazungu, utaona tendencies ni kuwa wazungu wanakuwa na nywele nyingi kuliko waafrika kutokana na adaptation ya hali ya hewa ya kwao.

Hiyo haina maana kwamba huwezi kukuta watu weusi wenye nywele nyingi, wapo, but on the whole weusi hawana nywele za mwili nyingi kama wazungu.

Man, get outta here coz you're speaking in broad generalities and make no damn sense!! You're attempting to explain the unexplainable which is hard as hell.....

Man, get outta here coz you're speaking in broad generalities and make no damn sense!! You're attempting to explain the unexplainable which is hard as hell.....

To the uninitiated the explainable is unexplainable and the unexplainable explainable just as to the sage the unexplainable is explainable and the explainable unexplainable, and sometimes the unexplainable is neither explainable nor unexplainable, not even both explainable and unexplainable forget about not explainably explainable .Such is the Zen art of motorcycle repair.

To the uninitiated the explainable is unexplainable and the unexplainable explainable just as to the sage the unexplainable is explainable and the explainable unexplainable, and sometimes the unexplainable is neither explainable nor unexplainable, not even both explainable and unexplainable forget about not explainably explainable .Such is the Zen art of motorcycle repair.

Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa.......next?

Umeelewa lakini kwamba sayansi haiendi kwa ku disprove bali kwa proof na counter proof?

Counterproving is disproving.....

Thats where you are wrong,

When you are disproving you are saying that I have proof that what you are saying is impossible.In science nothing is impossible, it can only be impossible under certain conditions.Ndiyo maana ulishangaa kuona "There are only 10 types of people - those who understand binary and those who dont". Wewe hapo leo hii unaweza kufikiri una proof ya kisayansi kwamba huwezi ku walk through a brick wall, lakini si kweli ni vile tu atoms za mwili wako hazijajipanga kuwa juxtaposed na atoms za ukuta.

Counterproofing is different from dispriving.In counterproofing you are providing evidence that shows that, with the available body of knowledge the other theory is wrong.This is not disproving.To disprove you will need to try the other theory under all possible permutations which means infinite conditions.

Thats where you are wrong,

When you are disproving you are saying that I have proof that what you are saying is impossible.In science nothing is impossible, it can only be impossible under certain conditions.Ndiyo maana ulishangaa kuona "There are only 10 types of people - those who understand binary and those who dont". Wewe hapo leo hii unaweza kufikiri una proof ya kisayansi kwamba huwezi ku walk through a brick wall, lakini si kweli ni vile tu atoms za mwili wako hazijajipanga kuwa juxtaposed na atoms za ukuta.

Counterproofing is different from dispriving.In counterproofing you are providing evidence that shows that, with the available body of knowledge the other theory is wrong.This is not disproving.To disprove you will need to try the other theory under all possible permutations which means infinite conditions.

Semantically speaking, they are the same.

Semantically speaking, they are the same.

No they are not, in an auction, when one is bidding an offer, the opposing party may counter offer.

That does not mean the counter offer will seal the deal, the first guy can still come up with an offer better than the counter offer.

Counter proofing is similar to counter offering. Disproving is similar to sealing the deal.Just because you are counter proofing (counter offering) it does not mean that you are disproving (sealing the deal).

Yes man! Sometimes I wonder how they are able to determine the exact age and the other statistics they provide. I know in 1959 when the Zinjathropus (whatever the name is) was discovered, computers were not in use, so how did they know of the age of that skull?? Hapa tunapigwa changa la macho by people who want to become professors on fictitious claims!

Hivi mzee unataka kusema kuwa sasa hivi computers zinaweza kuestimate ya huyo Zinjathropus (whatever the name is) wako???? sasa wewe ndiyo unataka kutupiga changa la macho.

Hivi mzee unataka kusema kuwa sasa hivi computers zinaweza kuestimate ya huyo Zinjathropus (whatever the name is) wako???? sasa wewe ndiyo unataka kutupiga changa la macho.

Waambie wewe labda,

Kuna mwingine kule juu kaandika article reefu la kutisha la Hubble Space Station telescope na nyota na ma-galaxy sijui wataweza kuona hata shilingi iliyo kwenye galaxy iliyo mbali zaidi kuliko zote, nikamuuliza swali dogo tu galaxy iliyo mbali kabisa iko umbali gani hakujibu.

Full of misinformation.Kama unapenda vitu fuatilia, fanya research halafu mwaga mawe hapa.Kuna watu wanajifunza hapa tunaweza kuwapotosha / kupotoshana.

Evolution is the most sensible explanation we have of how we got here.

I think speculation and prejudices accompany most of evolution stories. There is a lot of missing links in the story yet evolutionist choose to believe everything. Yet when other groups like creationists believe in God and creation are mocked by the same to scorn.

I think speculation and prejudices accompany most of evolution stories. There is a lot of missing links in the story yet evolutionist choose to believe everything. Yet when other groups like creationists believe in God and creation are mocked by the same to scorn.

Omulangi,

Evolution is based on documented scientific research, from Darwin in the Beagle to Mendelev and genetic research and forth.

There are improvements to be made (as there are with any branch of science) but there is a clear, logical and scientific understanding that evolution is "nailing it".In other words, even though scientists do not have answers to every question, they know enough to know that they are converging towards, not diverging from, the centre of the truth.

It is like looking for the square root of 75 without a calculator, you know that the square root of 81 is 9 and the square root of 64 is 8, so the square root of 75 which is between 81 and 64, must be between 8 and 9, from there you can refine by halving until you converge to the correct answer.This illustrates that you do not need to know everything to know that you are headed in the right direction, the inverse is also true, you do not need to know everything to know a wrong answer when you see one.Like if somebody tells me that the world was created by god in six days 6,000 years ago I will just laugh. Because the figure is not even a blink of an eye in the geological timescales.If we take the age of the earth to be a full 24 hours day and now is the stroke of midnight, then Homo sapiens sapiens appeared at around 11:45 PM, fifteen minutes ago.

Contrary to your opinion, evolution is a science, not speculation.Evolutionists do not believe, because they have plausible evidence fit for knowledge, so they know.There may be some doubts and contention in the details, but the idea of evolution is sound science.

There is no room for belief in science, thats what distinguishes science from dogmatic religion.

No they are not, in an auction, when one is bidding an offer, the opposing party may counter offer.

That does not mean the counter offer will seal the deal, the first guy can still come up with an offer better than the counter offer.

Counter proofing is similar to counter offering. Disproving is similar to sealing the deal.Just because you are counter proofing (counter offering) it does not mean that you are disproving (sealing the deal).

Good try but the counteroffer (disproof) to the penultimate (proof) offer would be the winner until proved otherwise. Bad analogy but good try, nevertheless.

Omulangi,

Evolution is based on documented scientific research, from Darwin in the Beagle to Mendelev and genetic research and forth.

There are improvements to be made (as there are with any branch of science) but there is a clear, logical and scientific understanding that evolution is "nailing it".In other words, even though scientists do not have answers to every question, they know enough to know that they are converging towards, not diverging from, the centre of the truth.

It is like looking for the square root of 75 without a calculator, you know that the square root of 81 is 9 and the square root of 64 is 8, so the square root of 75 which is between 81 and 64, must be between 8 and 9, from there you can refine by halving until you converge to the correct answer.This illustrates that you do not need to know everything to know that you are headed in the right direction, the inverse is also true, you do not need to know everything to know a wrong answer when you see one.Like if somebody tells me that the world was created by god in six days 6,000 years ago I will just laugh. Because the figure is not even a blink of an eye in the geological timescales.If we take the age of the earth to be a full 24 hours day and now is the stroke of midnight, then Homo sapiens sapiens appeared at around 11:45 PM, fifteen minutes ago.

Contrary to your opinion, evolution is a science, not speculation.Evolutionists do not believe, because they have plausible evidence fit for knowledge, so they know.There may be some doubts and contention in the details, but the idea of evolution is sound science.

There is no room for belief in science, thats what distinguishes science from dogmatic religion.

Haaa!! It may be science, but junk science based on abstracts, theories, and unfounded systematic evidence.

Good try but the counteroffer (disproof) to the penultimate (proof) offer would be the winner until proved otherwise. Bad analogy but good try, nevertheless.

Disproving something is proving that that something cannot happen, not "cannot happen until proven otherwise" that would merely be proving countering arguments / position, not disproving.

Exactly my point.

Thank you for furthering the illustration with your very own words.

Disproving something is proving that that something cannot happen, not "cannot happen until proven otherwise" that would merely be proving countering arguments / position, not disproving.

Exactly my point.

Thank you for furthering the illustration with your very own words.

It (disproving) also means proving something isn't what it is thought to be....

Back
Top Bottom