Neymar mbioni kustaafu kuichezea Brazil

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Nyota wa Brazil, Rodrygo amedai kuwa kuna uwezekano wa nahodha wa timu yake, Neymar akastaafu kuichezea timu ya taifa hilo kisha kumkabidhi yeye jezi namba 10.

Neymar ambaye amefunga mabao 74, akishika nafasi ya pili nyuma ya Pele aliyefunga mabao 77 katika historia ya Brazil inadaiwa Michuano ya Kombe la Dunia 2022 Nchini Qatar ikawa ya mwisho kwake kuichezea Brazil

Inaelezwa pia Neymar ameshaambia marafiki zake wa karibu kuhusu mpango wake huo, kisha kukabidhi jezi kwa Rodrygo, jezi hiyo imewahi kuzaliwa na Pele, Ronaldinho na Kaka.

Source: Daily Mail

====================

Brazil star Neymar is preparing to 'leave the national team' according to team-mate Rodrygo - who claims the PSG forward has ALREADY promised to hand over his No.10 shirt to the rising Real Madrid star

Brazil star Rodrygo has claimed that Neymar is preparing to 'leave the national team' and has already agreed to hand over his No.10 shirt.

The PSG forward, who is second in Brazil's all-time top goalscorers list, is expected to play his final tournament with his national side at the World Cup in Qatar later this year amid reports of retirement.

Neymar has also reportedly told team-mates who he's decided to inherit his No.10 shirt - a number which has been worn by the likes of Pelé, Ronaldinho and Kaká.

In an interview with PodPah via ESPN, Rodrygo revealed: 'Neymar said: 'I'm already leaving the national team and 10 is yours'. I didn't even know what to say to him.

'I was embarrassed, I giggled and didn't even know what to say properly. I told him that he has to play some more, that I didn't want to now and stuff. And then he had a laugh.'

The PSG star made his debut for Brazil at the age of 18 back in 2010 - scoring after just 28 minutes with a well taken header against the United States.

He's gone on to score 74 goals in 119 appearances in all competitions but has failed to win any significant trophies with his national side having been injured through their 2019 Copa America success.

Elsewhere, it was reported that Neymar has no plans to leave PSG despite the club potentially needing to cut costs to meet UEFA's financial requirements.

PSG's finances have come under severe scrutiny in recent years and the French giants are the subject of a complaint filed to UEFA by LaLiga.

Neymar is a prime candidate to be sold if PSG do need to urgently balance their books, given his status within the game and his huge pay packet - which L'Equipe claims is £43million gross per season.

Naunga mkono hoja kama mbrazili wa ushabiki huyu dogo ameshindwa kuiheshimisha Brazil kama kaka zake ronaldo, romario, rivaldo