JF-Expert Member
Jun 1, 2016
Opinion | The Real Suspense in Kenya

8261e07ac7a659ae6e9c9ebf13e02d88.jpg

24f7ed639c4d3c16abdbc3a8f524c9f0.jpg

f698789d56e7dc1f015e645750080e87.jpg

a6062ee0bcaf4e365369937a0b40a5e5.jpg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Am very much loving this huge chorus of Odinga's worldwide disapproval and rejection.Thank you Tanzanians ,the NY Times,the UN Sec General ,Kofi Annan ,John Kerry and Kenyan voters.

Was voting Rao for Change ame lose unless kesho atatoa something sensible ....am jumping ship to be independent party !....NASA imekuwa confused to 8th with sole exception of Orengo!

Ati Orengo? That idiyet who called for Nation newspaper and tv boycott for expressing their opinion as a free media hse, a right which the Nasa party claims to espouse!

Yes, he is a very brilliant counsel, but on this....he completely lost it.

Ati Orengo? That idiyet who called for Nation newspaper and tv boycott for expressing their opinion as a free media hse, a right which the Nasa party claims to espouse!

Yes, he is a very brilliant counsel, but on this....he completely lost it.
I think Raila is going to play the trump card .He will claim all media houses are fake news in order to ensure non of his surporters believes any logic from the media in order to maintain nasa or odm...

I think Raila is going to play the trump card .He will claim all media houses are fake news in order to ensure non of his surporters believes any logic from the media in order to maintain nasa or odm...

It was very disappointing how he discredited the elections observer mission from AU and EU led by Thambo Mbeki and John Kerry. Anybody who contradicts him, or puts his allegetions of fraud in the manner the elections were conducted into question is deemed anti- Nasa and in league with the Jubilee ploy to rig Raila votes.....like wtf!

Don't compare Trump na watu wa ajabu.Trump is the winner and Raila is the looser!

Raila should watch his moves careful because this time around Hague is watching him very close.

Both are idiots ...look at how trump is running the usa ....kwanza hakushinda na porpular vote ..alishinda na delegates ...soo both are idiots and loosers and cry babies

Usitake nianze kuwaza kwamba;Wewe kuwa ni shabiki wa mapenzi Yale yasiyo halali kiimani na hata kimila.Obama alikuwa mshabiki wa hayo mambo.Ndege wafananao huruka pamoja!

I think RAO should retire from active Politics. He should also remember that the international community has credited Kenyan election to be free and fair so far.

Back
Top Bottom