News. Kuwa na wapenz kunasababisha saratan

In academics, wikipedia is not a credible source to cite in defending your argument for or against.
Fahamu hilo. Hata wewe unaweza kuandika kwamba Tanzania imetokana na muungano wa Tanganyika na Zimbabwe na uka-post hapo...kesho mwanao ana-make that reference in defense of his or her argument made

Pedantic pugilism, I love it. You are bringing water to a well, coal to Newcastle!

Nani kakwambia mimi naandikia academic journal au nahusudu usomi usio utility hapa?

Nimemjibu Asnam swali ambalo halihitaji grandiosity, ukitaka grandiosity utaipata ya pyrotechnics, grandiosity plus tax!

This is not an academic journal, and in the epitomy of academy there is no credible source, as perfection is an object of abstraction, to be pursued, but never attained. Like a Selassian paradox or the debunking of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle.

Kutoa hilo jina tu "Human Papilloma Virus" kwa mtu ambaye alikuwa hajui kitu ni elimu kubwa, maana "Google is your friend" kama kuna uongo watu washaandika ma disputations kibao, utaonekana tu kwa mtu anayetafuta.

Kwa mazungumzo ya JF, Wikipedia, kwa kuanzia mjadala / maelezo kwa mtu ambaye hajauanza inafaa, inatosha, na inaweza kuwa relevant kuliko "New England Journal of Medicine", "Science" au "Nature" ambayo yanaweza kuwa subscription based or otherwise prohibitive, such as writing in an overly technical jargon, skipping the basics in a way that might not resonate with some of us non technically oriented Tanzanians.

Wikipedia is not the tell all and end all source, but you can't say that it can't be a starting point for somebody who is apparently totally devoid of any notion regarding some matter, the least is they can look up the hyperlinks and find some more verification.

Don't get uppity on the ultimate snob, Pope of Unorthodoxy, Dean of Decadence.

Don't try to build the Large Hadron Collider to kill a fly. That's non-utilitarian.

Don't go academic on a non-academic forum.

What's next? Utataka kulazimisha tuandike kwa kufuata academic journals format pia kama tuna submit Ph.D thesis John Hopkins?

I'm not for idiocracy. Right now, between my invoking Wikipedia and your out of context / misplaced academic and pugilistic pedantic antics, your disproportionately unhealthy reverence for academics is the more idiocratic view.